The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: Pink 'Peak' Cap!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler: Pink 'Peak' Cap! Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: Pink 'Peak' Cap!   Gerard Butler: Pink 'Peak' Cap! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:44 am

Pics at link:

http://www.justjared.com/2012/03/28/gerard-butler-pink-peak-cap/

Gerard Butler wears a pink “Peak for Malibu” cap on Wednesday (March 28) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The night before, the 42-year-old actor was all smiles while leaving Sur in West Hollywood.

Gerard was recently spotted hanging out with Lindsay Lohan and her friends at Chateau Marmont.

“The two were laughing and telling jokes, and [Gerry] kept his hands on both sides of her chair as he leaned in close to talk,” an onlooker told People.

Also at the Hollywood hotspot the same night: Emily Blunt who enjoyed a quiet double date with husband John Krasinski and another couple after greeting Lindsay.

Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler: Pink 'Peak' Cap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Pink 'Peak' Cap!   Gerard Butler: Pink 'Peak' Cap! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 am

More pics here:

http://www.ineedmyfix.com/2012/03/28/photos-to-the-rodeo-gerard-butler-goes/

Photos: To The Rodeo Gerard Butler Goes

You know it could be MONTHS before we see Gerard Butler at all unless some photos happen to appear of him shooting a movie on location. But lately it's like he's everywhere! Just not my boudoir kittens. Seriously he's roaming all over Los Angeles and frankly that's just a little too far away for my liking.
We have him pictured here shopping along Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and while I realize there is little difference between these photos, it's GB so I'm pretty sure you are okay with this.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1