The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?' Empty
PostSubject: JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'   JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?' Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Pics at link:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2012/01/28/gerard-butler-whos-brandi-glanville/

Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'

Gerard Butler leaves Koi restaurant after having dinner on Friday (January 27) in Los Angeles.

Earlier in the week, the 42-year-old actor was asked about Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville, who said she and Gerard enjoyed “a week of fun” last year.

“Who’s Brandi Glanville?” Gerard said when a TMZ photographer asked him about her claims.

Brandi later took to her Twitter page, writing, “I don’t lie so he can suck it.”

“[Gerard] called me last night and told me he said it,” she also told RumorFix. “He is upset because he is a private person. I don’t lie so I don’t really care.”

Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'   JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?' Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Pics at link:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/erxvU6BUOKp/Butler+s+casual+dinner

Gerard Butler sports a dressed down casual look to dine at trendy sushi restaurant Koi.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'   JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:38 pm

A sushi restaurant named Koi? That's like a fried chicken place named Parakeet. I'm worried about what they serve. I don't eat pets.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'   JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Quote :
Brandi later took to her Twitter page, writing, “I don’t lie so he can suck it.”

Isn't she the one who's supposed to be doing that?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'   JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:14 am

Yep but she just has her roles mixed up ...

Him, man. Her, woman.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'   JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:24 am

I think she means for him to do it himself. Reminds me of a limerick.
Back to top Go down
Helena Camacho
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Helena Camacho

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'   JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?' Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am

Lol.... Funny... seriously..... You know the more you deny the more the media chases you.... Hasn't he gotton that yet? Seriously, if I were an actress and I was trying to hide personal life... Do I honestly think I can keep it hidden? NO... Not possible.... If you want a personal private life choose a different career... Because the media will follow you until you die... And there will be nothing private... I have seen it.... Nothing is sacred to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelegendsofsouthhaven.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'   JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJ: Gerry leaving Koi - Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'
Page 1 of 1