The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler reveals how he got almost ‘sexual’ with Ralph Fiennes – and wanted to eat his spleen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler reveals how he got almost ‘sexual’ with Ralph Fiennes – and wanted to eat his spleen Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler reveals how he got almost ‘sexual’ with Ralph Fiennes – and wanted to eat his spleen   Gerard Butler reveals how he got almost ‘sexual’ with Ralph Fiennes – and wanted to eat his spleen Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 pm

http://entertainment.stv.tv/film/285843-gerard-butler-reveals-how-he-got-almost-sexual-with-ralph-fiennes-and-wanted-to-eat-his-spleen/

Gerard Butler reveals how he got almost ‘sexual’ with Ralph Fiennes – and wanted to eat his spleen

As though 300 wasn’t homoerotic enough, Scottish star Gerard Butler has revealed talked about rolling around with acclaimed actor Ralph Fiennes on the set of Shakespeare adaptation Coriolanus.

Butler appears in the new movie which has been adapted and directed by Fiennes, who also stars as the Roman military genius whose downfall is his haughty refusal to act the part of a political leader.

Butler appears as foe-turned-ally Aufidias. Rather than being a stuffy adaptation, Coriolanus is said to be more of a stripped-down action thriller set in contemporary times.

Butler told USA Today of the experience: "Ralph put me to the test.

"It was two of the most intense days of just grappling with one another. I wanted to bite his tongue, rip his tonsils out and eat his spleen.”

He added: “The rolling around was almost sexual as well, with a mix of hatred and respect."

The role was a step away from the roles Butler has been known for – but he relished the challenge.

He explained: “"Ralph was incredibly supportive.

"I was entering a world I'm not used to, diving into a Shakespearean movie with semi-classical language. His excitement for my performance helped. He was specific and layered in what he wanted."

You can see Butler wanting to bite Fiennes’ tongue when Coriolanus hits UK cinemas on January 20.

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler reveals how he got almost ‘sexual’ with Ralph Fiennes – and wanted to eat his spleen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler reveals how he got almost ‘sexual’ with Ralph Fiennes – and wanted to eat his spleen   Gerard Butler reveals how he got almost ‘sexual’ with Ralph Fiennes – and wanted to eat his spleen Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:07 am

Good Lord!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler reveals how he got almost ‘sexual’ with Ralph Fiennes – and wanted to eat his spleen   Gerard Butler reveals how he got almost ‘sexual’ with Ralph Fiennes – and wanted to eat his spleen Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:02 pm

who wants to be the meat in that sammich? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler reveals how he got almost ‘sexual’ with Ralph Fiennes – and wanted to eat his spleen   Gerard Butler reveals how he got almost ‘sexual’ with Ralph Fiennes – and wanted to eat his spleen Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:26 pm

How's about a nice big hambone?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1