The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler & Ralph Fiennes bring the homoerotic hotness to Berlin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler & Ralph Fiennes bring the homoerotic hotness to Berlin  Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler & Ralph Fiennes bring the homoerotic hotness to Berlin    Gerard Butler & Ralph Fiennes bring the homoerotic hotness to Berlin  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Gees, this woman knows how to tickle my funny bone! This was today's addition. Gerard Butler & Ralph Fiennes bring the homoerotic hotness to Berlin  646968

I tried to prepare you yesterday with those Gerard Butler photos - and now it’s come. I am SO EXCITED. This is the highlight of my morning, going through photos of Ralph Fiennes and Gerard Butler, who are promoting Coriolanus at the Berlin Film Festival. Ralph stars in it, and this marks his debut as a director. Gerard also takes a big part as Aufidius, the “villain” of the story. The film is getting rave reviews, and Miramax has already acquired it. I saw this play done at Washington’s Shakespeare theatre, more than a decade ago - it was an excellent production, but unfortunately I don’t remember the bulk of the story. Which means no spoilers, thank God. Just photos of my men. Oh, and Vanessa Redgrave, looking regal and old as dirt - thank God she hasn’t had any work done, because I love her real face.

Oh, the ginger SLUT is some actress named Jessica Chastain. In half of the photos, she’s draped herself on Gerard. Note to Gerard: you better knock that ginger on her ass if you ever want my love again.

I prefer the photos of Ralph and Gerard embracing tenderly. Gerard’s gentle curls brushing against Ralph’s cheek… and their eyes meet. “This is right,” Gerard growls. “I know,” Ralph whispers back. Gerard leans down and finds Ralph’s mouth. Ralph’s hand flies to the back of Gerard’s head, giving his curls a rough tug.

http://www.celebitchy.com/141058/gerard_butler_ralph_fiennes_bring_the_homoerotic_hotness_to_berlin/

This was yesterday's addition.

Gerard Butler has been clear from my thoughts for a while now. For the past few months, I’ve been fully engaged in my Michael Fassbender obsession, with minor pit stops for my David Gandy, Paul Bettany and Javier Bardem crushes. Gerard got pushed to the side, forgotten, alone, vulnerable, dong-y. And it must have been so cold and brutal for him without the shining light of my love. Because now My Scottish Lover is trying to win me back. He was at last night’s BAFTAs, and now he’s in Berlin, likely to promote Coriolanus, the film he did with Ralph Fiennes (squeal). The photos of Gerard wearing the hell out of his tux are from the BAFTAs and a BAFTAs after-party. The photos where Gerard is wearing a cap are from Berlin.

What do you think of his hair? I wish my hair had this natural curl to it. And I do think that is natural. I hope Gerard didn’t pay someone to make his hair look like that. I also love the gray - it’s sexy as hell. The neck hair is a problem, though. One that I will overlook when the neck hair is scratching my thighs.

So… is Gerard trying to win me back? I don’t know if my heart is open for it. I’ve loved and lost so many times before. Gerard will have to be gentle with me this time around. No games, player. And he hasn’t had any new interviews in a while, so I hope that at some point this week, we’ll get some great interview where he proclaims his love to me, finally getting it out in the open. And he better get a ring too. I’m tired of the status of our love being up in the air. We need to nail this thing down, preferably while Gerard is nailing me.

Oh, we don’t have these photos yet, but if you look here at Just Jared, you’ll see Gerry and Ralph standing next to each other at the photo call. Mah panties, they just exploded.

http://www.celebitchy.com/140982/gerard_butlers_luscious_curls_are_trying_to_win_back_my_love/
Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler & Ralph Fiennes bring the homoerotic hotness to Berlin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: Coriolanus-
Jump to: