The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!

Go down 
+4
sami_stardust
LadyNOLA
Appilonia G. MontiNegro
Dallas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:16 pm

hmmmm. wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Video at link:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/27/gerard-butler-brandi-glanville-sex/

Gerard Butler 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'

If Gerard Butler really did have mind-blowing sex with "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville -- as she proudly claims -- he doesn't remember it ... asking TMZ, "Who's Brandi Glanville?"

In case you didn't know ... Brandi -- Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife -- recently appeared on a talk show, announcing she once bumped uglies with Gerard for an entire week ... and it was so good, she rated him an 11 out of 10.

But either Butler has so much good sex, he can't remember every bangmates's name -- or Brandi's lying. Both are equally plausible.

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:42 pm

http://rumorfix.com/2012/01/exclusive-brandi-glanville-on-gerard-butler-i-dont-lie/

EXCLUSIVE: Brandi Glanville On Gerard Butler: I Don’t Lie. He Can Suck It

Reality star Brandi Glanville recently appeared on Watch What Happens Live where she revealed that she once had sex for an entire week with Gerard Butler last summer.

But in a video with TMZ, the actor claims he doesn’t even know who the RHOBH star even is, asking the camera, “who’s Brandi Glanville?”

So, is Brandi lying about doing the dirty with the hunky star? Absolutely not! Brandi tells RumorFix exclusively, “He called me last night and told me he said it. He is upset because he is a private person. I don’t lie so I don’t really care”

The former model also Tweeted on Friday morning, “I don’t lie. So he can suck it!”
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Wow. It just gets better and better. Gerry should have said nothing to the pap. He sounds like a dick now. I think that is worse than having the public know that you hooked up with a D-Lister.
But then again he said the same thing on a radio show back in September (who's Brandi Glanville?) and sounded convincing and then he said,"Oh I don't know, maybe I did." like he was joking. He is an actor after all....

Brandi tweets. Gerry shouldn't have put her in a corner by commenting to the pap.
Here's a few of her tweets:

Quote :
@@JainaE2 it wasn't said intentionally or with malice. It just came out. I've apologized to him.

@BravoAndy I think we need to get GB on with u to play plead the 5th!! Get to the truth Wink

RumorFix Rumor Fix
@BrandiGlanville is definitely NOT a liar! http://bit.ly/wF3uq9 ... GET REAL, @Gerard_Butler!!

@ @BrianTooFab yep. I don't lie so he can suck it.

@ @Jana_LaMoo Thanks, I'm telling the truth that is all I will say.

@TMZ I don't lie! Smile that's all I will say.

https://twitter.com/#!/brandiglanville
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Wow. Now it's on Anderson Cooper's talk show. Video at link:

http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/01/26/andy-cohen-on-brandi-glanville-and-gerard-butlers-affair/

Andy Cohen on Brandi Glanville & Gerard Butler's Affair

Andy Cohen talks to Anderson about a recent admission on Andy's late night television show, "Watch What Happens Live," in which Brandi Glanville of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" admitted to having slept with Gerard Butler.

Her admission came during a game of "Plead the Fifth," which stipulates that Andy Cohen's late-night guests can only opt out of one of the three personal questions he asks them.

"During the commercial break, after that and the following commercial break, she was quite mortified because I think she realized she wasn't going to be getting any booty texts from Gerard Butler anymore."

Hear more about Brandi's scandalous behavior in the video below.

Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:15 pm

I have so many thoughts and so much to say about all this, but I'm gonna do what BOTH of them should have done and keep my mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Beyond laughing, this is all I can say:

Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Dumbass
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm

NY Post:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/gerard_butler_who_brandi_glanville_an0nag3lKAP95deRvT8EcL

Gerard Butler: 'Who's Brandi Glanville?'

After Brandi Glanville of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" claimed that she had a "week of fun" with Gerard Butler and said that he was an 11 out of 10 in bed, it was only a matter of time before Butler was asked about their alleged tryst. His response: "Who's Brandi Glanville?"

As a TMZ videographer walked with Butler through a parking lot, he asked the "Coriolanus" actor about Glanville. Butler repeated the words, "Who's Brandi Glanville?" twice in a video before entering a building. It wasn't clear if Butler truly had no idea who Glanville was, or if he was retaliating at Glanville for having spoken publicly about their rendezvous.

Glanville claimed while appearing on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" on Monday night that she had been intimate with Butler. Host Andy Cohen asked her who the most famous person she had hooked up with was and Glanville blushed and responded "Gerard Butler."

She later tweeted to Cohen, ""@BravoAndy OMG I am in soooo much trouble for my GB answer."

Glanville is best known for being the ex-wife of actor Eddie Cibrian, who cheated on her with and later married country star LeAnn Rimes. Glanville was cast on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" after being embroiled in the public scandal.

Scottish actor Butler earned reknown after starring in "300." In 2010, he told Men's Journal that he wasn't half the womanizer he was before he became a household name.

"I think I get laid less now than I used to, because I'm way more paranoid now," he said. "I mean, I'm nowhere near as naughty as I used to be, partly because I did a lot of that when I was drinking."

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Video at link:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/brandi-glanville-sticks-gerard-butler-hook-claim-actor-212449305.html

Brandi Glanville Sticks To Gerard Butler Hook Up Claim; Actor Denies Knowing Reality Star

Access Hollywood – "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville is sticking to her story that she hooked up with Gerard Butler last summer -- the actor, however, denies knowing who she is.

Access Hollywood caught up with the Bravo star on Thursday night in Los Angeles, where she dished on Gerard's reaction to her confession on Monday's "Watch What Happens Live."

PLAY IT NOW: Brandi Glanville Clams Up On Gerard Butler Hook Up Claims

"He's not super excited. He's super private. I'm not going to talk about it anymore," Brandi told Access.

Earlier on Thursday, Gerard was asked by TMZ about the alleged "week" of passion that the reality star claims they spent together.

"Who's Brandi Glanville?" the actor said.

And the drama doesn't stop there! Brandi hit up Twitter on Friday morning, writing, "I don't lie so he can suck it...I'm telling the truth that is all I will say."

And then suggested that Gerard appear on "WWHL" with host Andy Cohen.

"I think we need to get GB on with u to play plead the 5th!! Get to the truth," Brandi Tweeted to the Bravo personality.

Brandi also spoke to RumorFix.com about the alleged incident with Gerard.

"He called me last night and told me he said it," she told the site referring to the actor saying he did not know who she was. "He is upset because he is a private person. I don't lie, so I don't really care."

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, on Monday, Brandi was asked by Andy who was the most famous person, besides ex-husband Eddie Cibrian, who she hooked up with, and she dropped her Gerard bombshell.

"It wasn't a one-nighter. It was just like, a little week of fun," she claimed of her week with the "300" star.

Andy then asked how fun the alleged entanglement was -- on a scale of 1-10.

"11," Brandi said.

Direct link to video:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/brandi-glanville-clams-up-on-gerard-butler-hook-up-claims_video_1381636

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:25 pm

What the hell did Gerry think was going to happen when he hooked up with a loudmouthed reality show diva? I mean, these people are IN reality TV for a reason....because they're FAMEWHORES!!

Geez, Gerry...use your brain. Rolling Eyes

You wouldn't think of sleeping in a trash dumpster...so why would you curl up with trash? Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas, as they say.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:56 pm

DListed:

http://www.dlisted.com/2012/01/27/gerard-butler-burns-brandi-glanville

Gerard Butler Burns Brandi Glanville

Brandi Glanville is known as everything from Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife to the trick who called Kim Richards a meth whore on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills to LeAnn Rimes' body snatching victim, but to Gerard Butler she's known as "WHO?!" And that burns more than the sores that will rise from your genitals a day after wet humping on Gerard.

Brandi recently bragged to Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live that she spent an entire week diving down into Gerry's greasy crotch bush and she rated his sex skills an 11 out of 10. While Gerry was walking around L.A. yesterday, TMZ asked him about what Brandi said and he rated her a solid ?. Gerry broke a ho down when he said, "Who's Brandi Glanville?"

Don't you hate it when that happens? It's worse when you run into one of your one nighters at a bar or a party and they seriously ask you if you've met before. You crack your glass with your teeth to keep yourself from telling him that it would probably jog his memory if he stuck his nuts in your mouth. I mean, can't a slut get some respect? Anyway....

Brandi is sticking by her story and told Rumor Fix that Gerry even called her up to tell her that he pretended like he doesn't know her, because he's such a private person.

“He called me last night and told me he said it. He is upset because he is a private person. I don’t lie so I don’t really care.”

This is what Brandi gets for violating the ho code by naming names. Besides, I don't know why she's admitting that she screwed on Gerard Butler. That will only get your name on a list at the Health Department and it doesn't earn you some kind of special slut badge since everybody has screwed on that man whore. If you walked into any bar right now and asked every ho in there to raise their hand if they have ever taken a ride on Gerry's grease stick, you'd see a sea of armpits.

Then again, there's a chance that Brandi never rubbed her nipples on Gerry. Maybe she got her Butlers mixed up and she really fucked Brett Butler.

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:46 pm

I expected much worse from Lainey on the subject:

http://www.laineygossip.com/Articles/Details/22500/Gross-Gerard-Butler-denies-sexing-Brandi-Glanville
No thank you. Forever.

Look, I know, I know that quiver is personal. I know we desire different things, that stimulation isn’t the same for every person. In theory, I get it. Totally.

But sometimes there are universal truths, aren’t there? Where we may not agree on what turns us ON, can we agree on what turns us OFF?

Donald Trump
Men Who Wear Ed Hardy
Gerard Butler

Right???

Check out Gerard Butler in LA yesterday grossing the sh-t out of you.

Sick.

You know the kind of women who sleep with Gerard Butler? Try Brandi Glanville, LeAnn Rime’s predecessor. As in the housewife kind of broad. The ones who f-ck like prize horses with their plastic heels in the air. And have to suffer the indignity of him denying he even knows who they are. So he’s a pig and he sprays his spit at you when he talks.

I don’t mean to judge... but are you sure??? Are you sure you can Picture Him On Top Of You and not want to kill yourself?

Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:36 pm

I see that this is called Brandigate on one site.

Don't you think we could come up with a better name for this saucy situation??
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Stupidity-gate?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:16 pm

SAMI!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:24 pm

It's a classic case of DamnIwishedIhadn'tbangedher-itis.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:08 pm

NAYNAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy
Back to top Go down
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:26 am

Well its best to look on the bright side y'all . at least he didnt choose snookie!
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Good point, LTGJ. Can you just imagine? Shocked
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Buttglands

On second thought....ewww. Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 816175
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Brandibutter doesn't sound too bad.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE Interview with Brandi Glanville – The Reunion, Gerard Butler and More!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Full article here:

http://lynnnchicago.com/?p=4197

EXCLUSIVE Interview with Brandi Glanville – The Reunion, Gerard Butler and More!
Quote :
Thank you to Brandi Glanville for taking the time to speak with me.

Jetting off to New York City to prepare for her appearance on Watch What Happens Live last Monday, Brandi and I spoke for about 20-minutes then we finished our interview a week after she returned home to LA from New York. She’s a busy lady! Admittedly my schedule was a bit crazy too which delayed things even more.

Quote :
Gerard Butler

Brandi did admit to having a week long fling with Gerard Butler, he later denied knowing who she was but he certainly got the name right when he repeated it twice. (after the reporter said her name vaguely and while barely breathing.)

It was interesting that when Andy questioned Brandi further, it turned out her fling was during last season’s filming, how did Bravo’s cameras miss that?

Brandi told me that she’s spoken with Gerard on the phone and have had numerous text messages, she’s apologized to him and if she could take it back she absolutely would. ”If there is one thing I regret and would take back, it’s that!” (telling the world about their week long fling) Brandi told me that when Andy Cohen asks you a question his eyes are like truth syrum. “His eyes get really big and you have to tell him the truth.” she laughed.

“One thing I am not, is a liar, I said it and I can’t take it back.” Brandi told me. ”What am I going to do now, go back and say I lied about it? No, I’m not going to do that!” It’s out there and Gerard is going to have to deal with it. You can only apologize so much then you have to move on. Gerard tried to deny he even knew Brandi by telling a TMZ reporter, “Who’s Brandi Glanville?” but it was pretty clear when he repeated it the second time that he knows exactly who Brandi is. He overplayed his hand a bit! Yes, he’s upset with Brandi but as I told her, he’ll get over it! Two consenting adults, both single, they did nothing wrong so why deny it?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:26 am

If GB said "Who's BG" more than once, then he's making a joke and nobody is getting it.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:45 pm

I cannot believe we’re still talking about Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville’s alleged or not-so-alleged hookup last year. For the record, I believed (and still believe) that they boned at some point. I also believe that Gerard Butler bangs anything with two legs and a pulse (although amputee strange is still welcome), and that G-But probably doesn’t remember who or what he banged and how. Last week, Brandi talked about their “week long” hookup while she was on Watch What Happens Live – Brandi rated Gerard an “11 out of 10” in the love-making department. Then, a few days later, TMZ’s cameras caught up with Gerard and asked him about Brandi’s comments. His reply? “Who’s Brandi Glanville?”

So, was Brandi lying? Or did Gerard just “forget” Brandi’s name? God knows. Brandi went to RumorFix and gave them an exclusive statement: “He called me last night and told me he said it. He is upset because he is a private person. I don’t lie so I don’t really care.” She also tweeted, “I don’t lie. So he can suck it!” And now there’s ANOTHER interview. LynnNChicago, a self-proclaimed “Real Housewives Expert,” sat down with Brandi for an extensive interview – you can read the whole thing here. There’s a lot of stuff about RHOBH, but I couldn’t care less. What I found interesting was the Gerard Butler stuff:

Brandi did admit to having a week long fling with Gerard Butler, he later denied knowing who she was but he certainly got the name right when he repeated it twice. (after the reporter said her name vaguely and while barely breathing.)

It was interesting that when Andy questioned Brandi further, it turned out her fling was during last season’s filming, how did Bravo’s cameras miss that?

Brandi told me that she’s spoken with Gerard on the phone and have had numerous text messages, she’s apologized to him and if she could take it back she absolutely would. ”If there is one thing I regret and would take back, it’s that!” (telling the world about their week long fling) Brandi told me that when Andy Cohen asks you a question his eyes are like truth syrum.

“His eyes get really big and you have to tell him the truth.” she laughed.

“One thing I am not, is a liar, I said it and I can’t take it back.” Brandi told me. ”What am I going to do now, go back and say I lied about it? No, I’m not going to do that!”

It’s out there and Gerard is going to have to deal with it. You can only apologize so much then you have to move on. Gerard tried to deny he even knew Brandi by telling a TMZ reporter, “Who’s Brandi Glanville?” but it was pretty clear when he repeated it the second time that he knows exactly who Brandi is. He overplayed his hand a bit! Yes, he’s upset with Brandi but as I told her, he’ll get over it! Two consenting adults, both single, they did nothing wrong so why deny it?

[From LynnNChicago’s Blog]

So she would take it back, although she’s not lying about it. Whatever. I’m struggling to understand whether this is a smart or a stupid PR move. Does it help Brandi’s image if everyone thinks she slept with Gerard and he just forgot her name? Or does it ultimately hurt her image? Ugh. I KNOW it hurts Gerard’s image.

http://www.celebitchy.com/205850/brandi_glanville_regrets_talking_about_her_sketchy_gerard_butler_affair/
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:20 pm

It's GB vs. BG....and none of us are going to win if we keep having to hear about it in the media... Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 816175
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!   Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life & Style exclusive: Gerard Butler and Brandi Glanville's steamy Malibu hookup!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next