The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto! Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!   Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:03 am

Looks like the tweets about Gerry on the set of the Hugo Boss commercial and seeing him with Jared Leto are true.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/10/14/gerard-butler-laughing-with-leto/

Gerard Butler visits his pal Jared Leto on the set of a Hugo Boss commercial on Thursday (October 14) in New York.

Earlier in the day, the 40-year-old Scottish actor went apartment hunting in the Big Apple with a broker and saw a spacious loft in downtown Manhattan.

On Tuesday (October 12), Gerard supported his P.S. I Love You co-star Hilary Swank at the NYC premiere of her new drama Conviction.

New shirtless shots of Jared with photographer Terry Richardson were just released!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/10/14/gerard-butler-laughing-with-leto/#ixzz12Of0Wbxf
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!   Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:11 am

Yikes on the first comment on JJ:

Quote :
“Homeless man who lives in cardboard box, laughs with Leto.”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/10/14/gerard-butler-laughing-with-leto/#comment-17194184#ixzz12OhSK8KU
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!   Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:41 pm

This article totally made me laugh. This is what happens when you have the reputation that Gerry has....hahahahha

(Don't read this if take this type of thing seriously)

http://www.bloggingwiththestars.com/is-gerard-butler-hitting-on-pretty-boy-jared-leto.html

Is Gerard Butler hitting on pretty boy Jared Leto?

Happy, lucky day! We have more photos of Gerard Butler! Too bad the photos aren’t all that awesome, and that Gerard looks like a homeless mobster (or moobster, if you will). These are photos, bizarrely enough, of Jared Leto’s photo shoot for Hugo Boss – I guess he’s “modeling” – which makes him a SELLOUT. Anyway, Jared the Pretty Boy was shooting somewhere in NYC, and Gerard Butler stopped by the photo shoot to say hello. I swear to God, it looks like Gerard is flirting with Jared. That’s his “do you want to hit this Scottish dong?” pose. I recognize it. Just as I recognize his “trolling for strange” posture.

In other Gerard news, Just Jared has some photos of Gerry out house-hunting (loft-hunting) in NYC yesterday too. I guess he’s getting rid of the NY apartment he already has? The one that is decorated like a Moroccan-meets-English-country whorehouse? The one he showed off to Architectural Digest? The one with all the pick furniture and the killer kitchen. He must have known that it would just be easier for the two of us to start from scratch in a new place, rather than having me come in and try to take the “whorehouse” out of his existing apartment. He’s so thoughtful! Also, Gerard is still out and living large in NYC, because he also stopped by a party thrown for Hilary Swank for Conviction. They worked together on that turn of a film, P.S. I Love You (Gerard’s Irish accent was maybe the worst thing ever). I don’t think there’s anything between them, because neither of them is really the other’s type. But maybe they’re friendly.

Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!   Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:48 pm

I didnt know he likes such skinny boys......"bursts out into laugh" oh my good.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!   Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:00 pm

I don't see the Jared Leto thing. He's too skinny. He looks like I could break him in half, or if I sat on him he'd smother.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!   Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Jared Leto reminds me of David Bowie in his androgynous days. Striking eyes but no meat on the bones.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!   Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Jared looks really thin. He hasn't always looked that way. He used to be so handsome when he was an actor. Then he got a little "artsy" in appearance (with the guyline) when he started concentrating on his music. He's normally really handsome. I think he looks kind of ill here. But the thin, androgynous man/boys seems to be the latest thing in the fashion industry.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!   Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Oh good...they can go with the thin, androgynous woman/girls latest thing. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!   Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:47 pm

I don't see it, either, DK, but rock stars can pretty much have anything.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!   Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1