The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler On A Stick

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler On A Stick Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler On A Stick   Gerard Butler On A Stick Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:15 am

http://www.ineedmyfix.com/2010/08/26/gerard-butler-on-a-stick-photos/

Gerard Butler On A Stick

Like a Popsicle except it doesn’t melt. Ladies and gentlemen have you ever dreamed of having a bust of Gerard Butler as his Leonidis character from 300? Chest included! Imagine having that bad boy on your night table? You could say good morning and good evening to Gerard each and every night. And the best news? He can’t run away when he gets scared of your stalkerish behaviour.

Or if you are a fan of Brad Pitt from his Fight Club days, Robert DeNiro, Hugh Jackman from his Wolverine film or Jack Nicholson sculptor Andy Wright has some busts for you as well. He even commissions work if you have a favourite not shown. And he is meticulous in his work. According to WENN:

Movie icon sculptures raise hairs Movie icons Robert Pattinson, Jack Nicholson and Hugh Jackman have been immortalised by sculptor Andy Wright for a series of works so real they’re sure to raise hairs! The actors are among a string of action stars whose faces have been cast in silicone from clay models and painted translucently to simulate skin, eyes and teeth. Wright goes to great lengths to give realistic portrayals – he implants each hair one at a time!

Gerard Butler On A Stick Full_dwp_movie_icon_busts_12_wenn2972533-500x639

Gerard Butler On A Stick Full_dwp_movie_icon_busts_11_wenn2972532-500x746
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler On A Stick   Gerard Butler On A Stick Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:17 am

Check the link, there are some other characters too, including Wolverine.

I'm not sure I'd want any of these busts in my home. I'd always feel like they were....watching....me.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler On A Stick   Gerard Butler On A Stick Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:46 am

That's just a bit creepy.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler On A Stick   Gerard Butler On A Stick Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 am

These things are life size. I'll bet the prices are scary expensive.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler On A Stick   Gerard Butler On A Stick Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:17 am

Wow, that is something...

Very realistic, although not sure about that pose...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler On A Stick   Gerard Butler On A Stick Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:50 am

I can see something like that in a movie museum, but a home?
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler On A Stick   Gerard Butler On A Stick Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:50 pm

wown would be scary to have them at home lol....at least you could at at him and nothing is comin back lol.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler On A Stick   Gerard Butler On A Stick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler On A Stick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerry Shout Out! :: General Gerry-
Jump to: