The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"

Go down 
+3
LegoJulie
Nay
Samantha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha
Boringly Sane
Samantha

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-07-13

My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Empty
PostSubject: My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"    My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:51 am

**SUPER SPECIAL PRICE RIGHT NOW!** AT KINDLE FOR $7.99

I brought Erik and Catherine together in my novel, because they both needed a healing.
Leroux said Erik was real. Imagine that Catherine is too. Remember, truth is stranger than fiction. Wink

TITLE: LIFE AFTER PHANTOM: OPERA EROTICA
By Samantha
456 pages
Kindle Edition: June 16, 2010
File Size: 1029 KB

My novel was just added to Kindle a couple of weeks ago. There are missing
details in the listing. Half the title is gone and is supposed to be fixed soon.

Suggested Retail Price for hardcopy is $24.99.
Amazon.com just put my novel on Sale at Kindle for $7.99.
I think this is a mistake or they're competing with Barnes & Noble.
I'm waiting to hear back from my Publisher about it. In the meantime,
I thought about this forum where I hang out, and I wanted to let you all
know.

Maybe some of you Phantom lovers will take interest in it.
It's not an E/C story, but it's wonderful.
My novel is 456 pages. Fairly long and very exciting.
Readers love the story and say they didn't want it to end!

Hope you try my novel, "Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica". You might be
pleasantly surpised! See 36 Reviews & feedback on my "Reviews" Blog.
Click on the tabs button at the top of my Website.

Sincerely,
~Samantha~

My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  BookCover165pix

KINDLE AMAZON LINK $7.99
http://www.amazon.com/Life-After-Phantom-ebook/dp/B003TLMWYO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1279272490&sr=1-1

HARDCOPY/TRADEBACK VERSION ON AMAZON $22.45:
http://www.amazon.com/Life-After-Phantom-Opera-Erotica/dp/0595502679/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1279272831&sr=1-1

Last edited by Samantha on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:38 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.LifeAfterPhantom.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"    My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:24 am

Firstly, congratulations on having a book published, Samantha. That is a mammoth feat. I admire your resilience.

There are a few Phantom fans here at Pantry so I do hope, if they have Kindle, that they grab your special offer.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"    My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:01 pm

I knew I forgot something.

Congratulations on being published!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"    My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Congratulations!

Being published has always been a dream of mine. Maybe I will be inspired to write something of my own.

Thanks for sharing the info!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Samantha
Boringly Sane
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"    My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Thanks girls!

I'm excited, someone of standing is reading my novel this weekend. I love you
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"    My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:33 am

I admire anyone who can write a novel. I don't have that much attention.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"    My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:45 am

Samantha wrote:
...someone of standing is reading my novel this weekend.
Ooh, sounds intriguing. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"    My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:56 am

Wow, a published author in our midst! Congratulations. What a great accomplishment, Samantha. cheers
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"    My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:24 am

That is great! Who is your publisher? It is so hard to get publishers to shell out bucks to put out new books in this economy! Glad to see some publisher are still willing to do it.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Boringly Sane
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"    My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:25 am

NEW REVIEW POSTED ON AUGUST 12, 2010 (See my Website)
The Review below was posted today by one of my readers.

Review #37 - On July 29, 2010 I wrote in my twitter account: - “I finally returned and finished reading "Life After Phantom" by @SamnthasPhantom a great novel... will write a review soon...”

That “soon” has arrived… What can I say that has not been said? When I first heard about this novel I was not willing to read something that separated Erik and his “true love” Christine, but after a little discussion with Samantha about “true love” I opened up my mind to something new and started reading her novel… and I can tell you I was very pleased with what I found, in fact I was so into it I could not wait to know what happened next…Catherine is great and I loved the fact that she makes Erik a believer, and she loves him and from that love appears again in Erik’s condemned life.

As it has some erotic/sensual parts it may be considered as an adult novel, but actually I believe that if you are mature and focused you will also enjoy it very much, as I did.

So if you are open up to read a very different ending for the Phantom’s story, as I did, I am sure you will have a great time reading it. Samantha is a great writer, as you read her you feel the characters’ desires, thoughts you will definitely be PHascinated…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My novel is available in hard copy.
For details and 37 Reviews, visit my Website at: www.LifeAfterPhantom.com
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Boringly Sane
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"    My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:40 am

My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  CloseupLAPmaskrose

Now I will tell you something special about my novel...Catherine, the leading female character, had a wretched, frightening, and dangerous past that came about through no fault of her own.

When I heard Erik's sad tale, I realized he and Catherine were perfect for each other. You see, I didn't just write my story for Erik. I wrote it for Catherine too.

Leroux said Erik the Phantom was a real character. Imagine that Catherine also existed in a different time and place. If you knew her story and believed, then you would understand my desire and need to write this story. There is meaning and purpose in every aspect of the tale.

My novel is about two tormented souls who meet and fall in love. It's a thrilling and dangerous adventure. Take the journey with Erik and Catherine in my novel. Try, LIFE AFTER PHANTOM: OPERA EROTICA. See 37+ excellent Reviews at www.LifeAfterPhantom.com

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"    My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My novel, '"Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica"
Page 1 of 1