The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Empty
PostSubject: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:10 pm

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/07/12/gerard-butler-machine-gun-preacher/

Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher

Gerard Butler dons slicked back hair, a leather vest and a sleeveless Harley-Davidson Motorcycles tee while shooting his new movie, Machine Gun Preacher, on Monday (July 12) in Detroit, Mich.

The 40-year-old Scottish actor plays Sam Childers, a biker preacher-defender of Sudanese orphans.

In this scene, his character returns home and his daughter is waiting for him with a “Welcome Home Daddy” sign.

10+ pictures inside of Machine Gun Preacher star Gerard Butler…

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Pics also here:

http://celebrity-gossip.net/gerard-butler/gerard-butler-mullet-man-387316

Gerard Butler: Mullet Man

Getting into character, Gerard Butler was spotted on the set of his new movie “Machine Gun Preacher” on Monday (July 12).

The “P.S. I Love You” stud donned a mullet wig and some trashy duds as he filmed scenes in a Detroit, Michigan trailer park.

“Machine Gun Preacher” is the story of Sam Childers, a former drug-dealing biker tough guy who found God and became a crusader for hundreds of Sudanese children who've been forced to become soldiers.

Due to hit theaters in September of 2011, the film also stars Michelle Monaghan and Michael Shannon.

Last edited by Dallas on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Another pic:
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/gerard_butler_means_business_in_5uT8v72SFZZawvkxfkEo9K

Gerard Butler means business ... in the front
July 12, 2010 ι Jarett Wieselman

Gerard Butler got a little closer to god today on the set of his newest movie "Machine Gun Preacher." For those of you who, like me, are thinking this is another Gerry-fronted, brainless action flick, IMDB will make you think again.

"Preacher" tells the story of Sam Childers, a former drug-dealing biker tough guy who found God and became a crusader for hundreds of Sudanese children who've been forced to become soldiers. And it's also directed by Marc Foster, who ushered Halle Berry to an Oscar in "Monster's Ball" and Johnny Depp to a nom in "Finding Neverland."

It might not be his most severe total body transformation (that would still be "300") but if "Monster" taught us nothing else it's that Hollywood loves honoring pretty people who fug up with mullets!

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:48 pm

More pics:

Billy Ray, Is That You?

I see Colin Farrell's comb over and raise you a Gerard Butler's mullet. I really can't wait for the pictures of Hugh Jackman with a Jheri curl. Or Jon Hamm with a rattail.

Anyways, here's Gerard Butler with a pair of clip-on bangs hanging to the back of his head while strolling around the Michigan set of the movie Machine Gun Preacher.

The sight of Gerard Butler usually only makes the rate monitor in my private areas jump a few times, but the mullet makes me see him in a whole new light. Cyrus-ized Gerard looks like the type who will disinfect the open sores on his peen with a few splashes of Natty Ice before bending you over the back of an El Camino. Actually now that I think about it, Gerard always looks like that type.

(the comments are quite comical)

http://dlisted.com/node/37998
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:06 pm

More pics:

http://view.picapp.com/pictures.photo/editorial/gerard-butler-and-his/image/9341629?term=gerard+butler&scomp=mosaicPage&network=Other&blog=www.atowe.com&post=http%3a%2f%2fwww.atowe.com%2f2010%2f07%2f1462%2fon-set-gerard-butler-sports-mullet-motorcycle-for-machie%2f&uid=0

Looks like they are here also (and can be easily saved):

http://us.gossipblender.com/gossip/gerard-butler-embraces-the-mullet-obvious-observations/

Last edited by Dallas on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks, Dallas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Yes, thank you Dallas.

Liking the Billy Ray comment.

Picture with his stand in or stunt double, too.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Looks like one of the pics may be different:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1294224/Biker-boy-Gerard-Butler-shows-new-mullet-feel-better-Jennifer-Aniston.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#

Biker boy Gerard Butler shows off his new mullet (feel better now Jennifer Aniston?)

By Mailonline Reporter
Last updated at 1:01 AM on 13th July 2010

Comments (0) Add to My Stories .
Gerard Butler has a reputation for being something of a womaniser, as Jennifer Aniston discovered.

But the Friends star may feel she had a lucky escape when she sees these photos of the Scottish actor.

Proving that nobody suits a mullet, Butler looked nothing like the heartthrob who charmed Jennifer as they filmed The Bounty Hunter.

.Nobody suits a mullet! Gerard Butler's handsome looks are hidden under his Harley Davidson costume as he films Machine Gun Preacher in Detroit

To complete the bad boy look, Butler teamed the unflattering hairstyle with a Harley Davidson T-shirt, leathers and bikers boots as he filmed scenes at a Detroit trailer park for his new movie Machine Gun Preacher.

The 40-year-old appeared rather out of shape, with his muscular body having lost much of its definition.

He and Aniston became romantically linked during filming of their comedy last summer and did little to dispel the rumours as they embraced each other on the red carpet throughout their promotional tour.

On his bike: Butler looks every inch the biker, but not quite the heartthrob

Speaking about their chemistry, Butler said of Jennifer: 'There's nothing diva-ish about her, she's very down to earth, very sure of herself and who she is, and I'm like a little kid, who doesn't take myself too seriously.

While Jennifer has been equally appreciative of working with Butler: 'I love my Gerry. We just lucked out - director fantastic, Gerry fantastic, our crew, New York - you just can't go wrong.'

Butler was even a guest at her 41st birthday celebrations in Mexico in February.

But he was later pictured with a series of younger beauties, while Jennifer has recently enjoyed apparent dates with True Blood star Christopher Gartin.
Since Aniston and Brad Pitt divorced in 2005, the actress has had short-term romances with several men.

Her new film, The Switch, about a single woman who has a child by artificial insemination, will be released in the U.S. on August 20.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Hahahahaha.

http://www.buzzbox.com/marce/MyBuzzBox/preview/gerard-butler-s-new-look-will-you-ever-get-turned-on-again/?id=2595623&topic=gerard-butler%3Am2-machine-gun

Gerard Butler’s new look: will you ever get turned on again?

Oh. My. GOD. These are new photos of my boyfriend Gerard Butler on the set of his new film, Machine Gun Preacher. It’s also called “Gerard Butler looks like half the dudes I went to high school with, twenty years later.” Mullet? Check. Harley-Davidson shirt (with the sleeves torn out)? Check. Gut? Check. Moobs? Check. No definition in his big arms? Check. But, as CB so wisely remarked, “I bet you’d still hit it.” And I would. I would make it take a shower first, but I would hit it, and hit it hard. I would hit it with Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Freebird” playing loudly, to drown out the sound of motorcycles revving and my sobs of having a piece of greasy mullet fall into my mouth.

He just looks like such a dirt bag. Why am I still attracted to him? He’s done enough - PLENTY - to get on my sh-t list. But I can’t quit the Butler. Not even when he looks like this. UGH, there’s something wrong with me. I want him so badly!!!

Thanks to Dlisted for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Even those who aren't kind about Gerry seem to think MGP could be promising.....

http://girlstalkinsmack.com/gerard-butler-makes-me-throw-up-in-mouth-a-little-bit/

Gerard Butler Makes Me Throw Up In My Mouth A Little Bit

Posted by Moxie on July 12th, 2010

What is this man’s appeal? He ALWAYS looks like he smells like tacos and beer sweats, plus whiffs of some funky fungus sprouting in his crevices. There are women who would punch their grandmothers in the face for a chance to sleep with this guy, yet I’m pretty sure I would commit seppuku with a filed-down spork before he got anywhere near me.

Anyway, here is Gerard Butler looking like vaguely-human-shaped filth on the set of his new movie, which is probably a lame-ass romantic comedy starring an utterly beige, whiny actress…wait, what? It’s called Machine Gun Preacher? Based on the true story of a drug-dealing biker who found God and has saved hundreds of Sudanese children from lives as foot soldiers or sex slaves? Well, hell.

Fine, Gerard, you get a pass from me for today. You’re still disgusting, but this could be a decent movie. Try not to screw it up with your generally atrocious American accent.

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Pics and Video at Link:

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2010/07/12/new-photos-and-videos-from-the-set-of-machine-gun-preacher/#more-16018

New photos and videos from the set of ‘Machine Gun Preacher’
by Christine on July 12, 2010 ·

Original Video- More videos at TinyPic

Today, Gerard Butler was spotted on the set of Machine Gun Preacher at the Hearthside Mobile Home Park in Melvindale, MI. Before his lunch break, Gerard waved to the crowd talked a few fans watching from the road. He signed autographs for a few people and took a picture with one woman because she told him that she drove 2 hours to see him.

Gerry was dressed in biker gear for the movie in which he plays Sam Childers, a former drug-dealing tough who goes on to become a crusader for Sudanese children who’ve been forced to become soldiers. In the photos you can see a banner that says “Welcome Home Daddy”, wonder if he is coming home from prison in this scene?

Check out the photos from today’s shoot below:

Tomorrow, MGP may return to the trailer park, but hey are also set up at Melvindale’s Elementary School (Allendale Elementary) for filming which will likely take place tomorrow.

[Thanks so much to James for the information and photos from today's shoot! Also thank you to Kathy for the additional info!]
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:48 am

Bloody hell, I can't keep up with these photos.

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Mgpwelcomehomedaddy

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Mgpwater

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Mgpsunglasses

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Mgpsnacktime

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Mgpblueshirtwater

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Mgpsecurity

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Mgpsaggyjeans

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Mgppoliceman

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Mgpnobuttjeans

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Mgpfans

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Mgpbikerdude

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Mgpandpinkshorts

And La Pooch's reaction to the mullet look ...

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Scaredpug
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:05 am

lol...

Nay I hope your fingers are in shape. It will get busy. I think the days of the former BH film shoots will always be on.

Between you all and me, this is the look I thought Gman actually fit, before he did POTO. I wouldn't have thought twice about this look. Goes to show you how easily one is mistaken.

Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 am

Thanks for the stuff, Dallas and Nay.

I also feel like I've stepped back in the eighties, but I was LONG out of high school then.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:03 pm

The Colorado Buffs shirt made the trip to Detroit.
Does he take it everywhere?

http://view.picapp.com/pictures.photo/editorial/gerard-butler-greets-fans/image/9343302?term=gerard+butler&scomp=mosaic&network=Other&blog=www.atowe.com&post=http%3a%2f%2fwww.atowe.com%2f2010%2f07%2f1462%2fon-set-gerard-butler-sports-mullet-motorcycle-for-machie%2f&uid=0
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Maybe it's his favorite, or it just winds up in the suitcases.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Maybe someone special gave it to him?

Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:56 am

That too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher   JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJ- Gerard Butler is the Machine Gun Preacher
Page 1 of 1