The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills

Go down 
+14
LadyNOLA
Sharabella
KristieW30
pamelajane
Nay
LegoJulie
Dallas
sami_stardust
Peege88
kayanne
Geranimal
greyeyegoddess
andrea
DonnaKat
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:24 am

It looks like Laurie is his main squeeze now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:21 pm

i don't read the forums or gossip columns much, and the few places that i *do* keep up with are amazing me with all the venom and hate being spewed right now towards laurie. what REALLY gets me is how many fans "don't like her" and how "wrong" she is for gerry. what the???? none of these folks personally know the woman....so how can they even think about making a statement like that? it just boggles the mind. it would be comicial if it weren's so scary that people are so quick to hate. whatta world!

now...that being said: didn't one of the articles say she was 20?? lol!!! she's not even old enough to drink in most countries!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
luvthatgerryjuice
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Its jealousy,honey,jealousy. Everyone thinks they are going to marry him I guess.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:54 pm

i'm sure that's it, but REALLY!! c'mon ladies!! lol!! i dunno....just kinda scares me that so MANY people are out of touch with reality and are so quick to be judgemental and spew venom!! and over someone they don't *really* know!!!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:17 pm

I could not agree with you more, Sami. ButlerWorld should be a new ride at Disneyland.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:46 pm

no, no, no, nay! let's start our OWN theme park! think of the money we could make!
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:51 pm

for sure, sell Gman balloon dolls...

wait... Shocked

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that there are a lot of women with their knickers in a twist because Gman has some lady friend.

I'm on the side of "well, get married already!"

Psychiatrists will probably make a ton of dough if that ever happens.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:07 am

i think he'll need extra body guards if that ever happens. no wait! HE won't need the bodyguards.....SHE will.

true story: back "in the day" when bon jovi was THE band and on the cover of all the mags and at the top of the charts.....rumors went around that jon and his then girlfriend (now wife) had broken up. i had a friend who worked for the bon jovi organization. she told me that in reality, dorothea had been getting death threats. so the breakup was all just a publicity stunt designed by jon to ensure her safety. sad, eh??
Back to top Go down
andrea
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:02 am

I hope he will stick with her...I would wish him that !
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:26 am

sami_stardust wrote:
no, no, no, nay! let's start our OWN theme park! think of the money we could make!
Oooh Sami ... think of the cash we could make from GB ...

Kilt wearing dolls hanging from the ceiling of the "Tunnel of Love" ... homemade strawberry preserve with a kiss mark on the label ... skull rings that talk scawtish... stickers that say "Gerard Butler wants you to fook off!" ... bubble bath that smells like scawtish heather ... battery-operated finger flippers ...

*wait* that battery operated finger gave me another idea ...

Be right back! Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 646968
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:07 am

I'm waiting, Nay!

And good for Gerry if he has, indeed, found someone special. But like some of you have said, I fear for HER safety too. Such a shame. Too bad some fans just can't be happy for Gerry that he might have finally found the happiness he's looking for, whether it be for the time being or, someday, permanently.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:24 am

pamelajane wrote:
I'm waiting, Nay!

Too bad some fans just can't be happy for Gerry that he might have finally found the happiness he's looking for, whether it be for the time being or, someday, permanently.

yep! that's what i was meaning, PJ! i guess my personal version/vision of fandom is a little different from some. (most?)
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:43 pm

I totally agree with you all.
I don't understand why people freak out about him dating, or the possibility of him liking this woman.
I made a comment on this board back when the pics of him and Laurie on the beach and by the pool with the story of them spending several days together in Cannes/South of France came out. And I still feel the same way:

Quote :
I think the most reliable indicator of the "truth" is probably not pictures or tabloid stories, but actions. Gerry's actions have indicated that he likes spending time with this person, because he has done so on several known occasions and for significant amounts of time (even when busy with other obligations).

Only he knows his reasons for doing so at this point....but he seems to have some.

I say, good for him. It may be temporary or it may last forever.

I'm just glad that he seems to be "dating" (instead of hooking up with random people).
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:31 am

Nay wrote:
... battery-operated finger flippers ...

Be right back! Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 646968

LOL! Nay, I have such a dirty mind that when I read that, the dirty version of the finger flippers was what I first assumed you meant. It took me a few seconds before I figured out what you originally meant! It looks like for you it was the other way around!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 am

Wash your mouth out, Em! Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 646968

PJ! My dahling, for what art thou waiting?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:25 am

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:31 am

Nay wrote:

Be right back! Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 646968 [/font]

I'm waiting for this, Dahling. What is this other idea?
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:05 pm

Well LJ and PJ, if I understand Nay correctly, you have a battery operated device that automatically flips people off (finger flipper)......or you have a battery operated finger device that is intended for another purpose entirely. Um, let just say it's intended for your enjoyment only...... Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 342276
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:34 pm

ew.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:37 pm

More like oooh....
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 646968
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Machine Gun Preacher: Detroit   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Gerard-butler-detroit-hotel-preacher-01

Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Gerard-butler-detroit-hotel-preacher-06

Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Gerard-butler-detroit-hotel-preacher-04

Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Gerard-butler-detroit-hotel-preacher-03

Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Gerard-butler-detroit-hotel-preacher-05

Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Gerard-butler-detroit-hotel-preacher-02

I can't figure it out but something is 'off' about the last two photos.

Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:12 am

No mullet extensions?
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:14 am

Nope.

I think I have it figured out.
Back to top Go down
Sharabella
In Desperate Need of a Lobotomy
Sharabella

Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:40 am

Does it have to do with his zipper?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills   Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Machine Gun Preacher: Set Pix, Misc Fan Pix, Movie Stills
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next