The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

French Kiss

Go down 
+6
Geranimal
sami_stardust
kayanne
LegoJulie
Dallas
Nay
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:28 am

Thanks to Dallas, this slipped into my Inbox and quickly from my fingers and into the Photobucket account - oops!

For a change, I don't think we need a translation on the text, do you?

French Kiss Frenchkiss1
French Kiss Frenchkiss2

Just imagine the number of hits we're about to receive from people who can't get this elsewhere. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:44 am

For those who are curious about what the article says:

The title of the article says:

Gerard Butler and Laurie Cholewa French Kiss on the French Riveria.

After seducing her in April in Paris, the actor took the host of France 2 to sunbathe on the the Riviera. And during this time the heroine of "Friends" is still single.

The blurb above the first photo says:

In France it is Gerard Jugnot or Gerard Majax, but Laurie prefers to opt for an American Gerard.

Since when is Gerry American? I guess the other two Gerard's are famous Frenchmen.)

I can't read the second blurb over the second photo. It's cut off.

The body of the article says:

Oh, lucky girl! At the beginning of April, it took just one interview with Laurie Cholewa, the host of France 2 and 8 Direct, to captivate the great Gerard Butler… at that time, the pretty brunette and the sex symbol of Scottish origin had shared a few days rather romantic in the capital.

And if Laurie was cryptic, telling the Parisian “we are friends, it’s true. I won’t make more comments”, the story did not end there.

Better, it now takes the form of a beautiful fairy tale. Proof? On May 16, during Cannes festival, the two lovers got together in Vence in southern France for a new extended stay of love. Gerard had planned everything: a driver to collect his cutie to the Nice airport, renting a room at the beautiful Relais & Chateeux in the region. And above all, once they were there, he gave her all the attention that a young woman dreams of. Too happy to be together again, the lovers first let their bodies speak. The first two days, between burning kisses and luxurious cuddles, they did not leave their rooms. The following three days they visited the nearby villages: St Paul de Vence, Tourettes sur Loup. And, unable to leave like that, they went back to Paris together. Finally, Laurie felt so good with his movie God that she didn’t even think to ask him who was Martina Rajic, the young Serbian girl he had kissed a few days before. Better take advantage of the present, it’s so good…….

Last edited by Dallas on Mon May 31, 2010 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:37 am

Based on the description of a Relais & Chateaux property and the surrounding towns, Gerry probably took Laurie here:

http://www.lemasdepierre.com/uk/index.php#les-classic.php

I think there is something more than just another kiss with this girl. Hopefully he won't be picking up 22 year olds in bars while on set of the MGP. I would like to see him actually date someone and bring them out in public once and awile (like a normal 40 year old), as opposed to continuing with his current "reputation".
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:41 am

Dallas wrote:
On May 16, during Cannes festival, the two lovers got together in Vence in southern France for a new extended stay of love. Too happy to be together again, the lovers first let their bodies speak. The first two days, between burning kisses and luxurious cuddles, they did not leave their rooms. The following three days they visited the nearby villages: St Paul de Vence, Tourettes sur Loup. And, unable to leave like that, they went back to Paris together. Finally, Laurie felt so good with his movie God that she didn’t even think to ask him who was Martina Rajic, the young Serbian girl he had kissed a few days before. Better take advantage of the present, it’s so good…….[/b]

Firstly, thanks for the translation Big D. Can you believe the soppy language some journos use? It sounded like the back cover of a Mills & Boon novel - burning kisses and luxurious cuddles. Are they eating chilli wrapped in cashmere?

But most important of ALL ... since when is GB a movie God? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dallas

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:56 am

Well of course it's all speculation and embellishment. They made it sound like they were there for 5 days and we know that Gerry was at the ladies luncheon on Monday and the Amfar and AFPJ event on Wednesay, the Style Star Lounge party Thursday night, and then the D&G boat on Friday afternoon followed by Naomi's party that evening. He may have attended those parties and then they flew to Paris on the same day (Sunday) but I doubt she would just sit around for days while he attended events without her. Unless, of course she was working in Cannes for part of it and they spent their days together and he went off alone to events in the evening. So it's possible. Just odd that no one spotted them together in Cannes later in the week. They could have easily spent Monday - Wednesday day together without being spotted if they were touring the little towns and out of Cannes.

Regardless, no one can deny that they spent several days together after their Paris date. What is strange is that she was on the beach in Miami in the background pics of him on the beach on Jan. 2, 2009. So why the story of him being smitten when she interviewed him recently? They obviously have known each other longer, or at least have the same friends and have met. Hell, he could have dated her previously or maybe on and off for some time now.

Here's the pic I was talking about. Someone posted the connection on JJ some time ago, when the Paris pics first broke.

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/mi010209/bg+_8_.jpg.html

You can see her in the background of this pic as well:

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/mi010209/bg+_5_.jpg.html

On JJ they even posted a recent photo of her in the rags with the Paris date story wearing the same bathingsuit top and necklace. It's definitely her in the Miami pic.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/12/laurie-cholewa-gerard-but_0_n_533939.html

Hiding in plain sight? Maybe. Who knows. It's all a bit odd when you think about the story of them meeting on the recent press tour.

The mystery continues.....hahahaha.

I, for one, hope he starts dating her like a normal 40 year old man and stops with the barely legal club pick ups. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:17 am

To the world, GB is an American actor because he's in American movies. Someone like Jackie Chan is considered a Chinese actor because he's in tons of Chinese movies before doing Hollywood films.

You forgot the 2 blurbs on the pictures right above the article text. Let's see if I can do this right.

Blurb with them on separate chairs:
Laurie's question: The camera, it's for taking pictures of the area or for making a more intimate video?

Blurb with chair sharing:
She has her answer: "Motor, action!"
Back to top Go down
Dallas

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:26 am

Hahaha! Very good.
I completely skipped those.

What cheese......
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:56 am

Is there going to be a workshop at the next Convention entitled "How to wear a purple bikini" ..... ?
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:23 am

As much as I would hope this is a real, grown up relationship, the stuff Dallas posted makes me suspicious. But maybe there is a good reason for the deception and she is a real GF. I, for one hope so!

I have noticed the rhetoric on other sites. They are vicious about Laurie in some instances, IMO. You never know what attracts a person to someone and it's not always about looks (but I think Laurie is a cute girl and I don't get the hate.). If it was always about looks I (and probably many of you) would have ended up with a lot of losers!
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:50 am

if she is really a girlfriend, what's up with the women in serbia? anyone who actually "dates" g will have to be a strong with a capital S T R O N G woman!

i agree, tho, kayanne....i don't get all the hating from all the fans directed at any and everyone he's seen with????? i can understand a wee bit of jealousy.....but the vicious and hateful, cutting remarks just blow my mind!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:30 am

It's all odd--the rumors, the phannies and the women! I love a good mystery so it keeps me interested.

Okay, Roomie 1 came to visit me and is looking over my shoulder. He is curious as to why Laurie only pops up on occasion. A guy who is truly smitten will do everything possible to be around that girl all the time--not jetting off to the next city. And this is just his opinion from a guy's perspective.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:57 am

>>He is curious as to why Laurie only pops up on occasion. A guy who is truly smitten will do everything possible to be around that girl all the time--not jetting off to the next city.

my point exactly!!
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:59 am

As much as we all find this strange and a bit confusing, there are women out there that will put up with just about anything in order to possibly become "Mrs. Actor".

That is definately her with him in Miami so he didn't just meet her like it says.

You know I joke around about "doing" Gerry if I had the chance and stuff like many of us do, but that's just me joking around. He may be charming, gorgeous and could totally sweep a woman off her feet but in order to get me in to bed with him eventually, he'd have to jump through a few hoops for sure, not wine and dine me and then move on to somewhere else and kiss up some bar skank. Sorry.

If Gerry is settling on this woman as "the one", good for him and maybe it will work out. Maybe we are allowing what's written to influence our thinking a bit too much and he's not that gaga over her but whatever happens, I wish him the best and would love to see him clean up his act a bit, whether he settles down with someone or not.

Quote :
Okay, Roomie 1 came to visit me and is looking over my shoulder. He is curious as to why Laurie only pops up on occasion. A guy who is truly smitten will do everything possible to be around that girl all the time--not jetting off to the next city. And this is just his opinion from a guy's perspective.

Abso effing lutely, K. Thank you, Roomie 1. I know Gerry seems to get away with a lot because of who he is and he seems to select women that will go along with it but some European women view infidelity differently then most western women do and he may "settle" on someone like her because she is OK with who he is.

Case in point. My own son. He married a girl that I felt he didn't love her as much as he should have but he would say things like, "she knows how I am and allows it". Whatever that meant. Over the years, you could tell she wasn't happy anymore and neither was he and he would lavish her with expensive jewerly when she pouted, a new car or once he had a custom English riding saddle made for her all the way from Austria and he later told me he ran around to the clubs and even had a couple of casual flings during his marriage and all the expensive gifts didn't make up for it. The marriage collasped and they divorced when he wanted kids and she told him she did too but not with him.

He's now married to a woman five years older then he with two kids and this one would NEVER allow the kind of crap he could dish out and she keeps him on a tighter leash and believe it or not, he's happy as a clam. He bought this one a house to live in before they got married because her ex stopped her support (he was a doctor) but she wouldn't move in to it unless they got hitched. No "buying" her would work.

To be honest with you, and you all know how I "read" people too much, I don't see that much enthusiasm in her (Laurie) facial expression when she's around him. She almost looks a little put off or something or sad. Maybe that's just her look but even women who say they don't mind a philandering husband/boyfriend are only kidding themselves.

I think Mr. Butler needs a woman who will box his ears once in a while and keep him in line. He seems to have no self restraint or discipline and allowing him to do anything he wants isn't even good for him in the end.

Ger
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:30 pm

As I mentioned in another thread--good insight Ger.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:22 pm

On another thought too. Perhaps she's not all that in to him and she's stringing him along a bit by accepting going out with him, etc., whenever he's in town, but keeps him at arm's length because of her own career and the fact that he lives mostly in the US. Maybe Gerry then makes a point of cavorting with the ladies in public just to see if he can make her jealous although that is NOT the best tactic to win someone over.

Ah, the games people play.

Ger
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Over 100 hits on this thread in less than 12 hours.

Man oh man, you bring the juice Senor Butler. French Kiss 646968
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:16 pm

Gerry Juice, Nay? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Who wants to explain that one?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:18 pm

I don't read anything into a certain facial expression in a photo. A photo captures a mere fraction of a second in time.

I have seen photos of Gerry in which he looks angry, and then I have seen video of the event and it is clear that wasn't the case at all. He was talking with someone and the camera caught a split second.

As for the juice thing..........ick.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:44 pm

i think even gerry has a hard time explaining that one now. last time i saw him try.....he wasn't even sure what it was anymore. LOL!!! is that another thing that was said on the fly that the fans picked up and ran with and it took on a life of it's own??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:25 am

Dallas wrote:
I don't read anything into a certain facial expression in a photo. A photo captures a mere fraction of a second in time.

I have seen photos of Gerry in which he looks angry, and then I have seen video of the event and it is clear that wasn't the case at all. He was talking with someone and the camera caught a split second.

As for the juice thing..........ick.

Well, if the creators of the article wanted their story to be more believable, I would think they'd choose one of the pics they took of her smiling, laughing and looking longingly in to Gerry's eyes like they seem to have to verbally describe instead.

I believe a picture is worth a thousand words and I go by that, not articles that are written by anyone who wants to sensationalize something. Things that are not true can be written and thus believed whereas pictures don't lie unless they're photoshopped, of course.

One pic of the girl with a scowl is one thing but several is another. She seems to perhaps be somewhat of a "pouter". I've not seen a loving look coming from her and you can tell when a woman's in love and if she was and showed it, we'd have the pics to prove it.

Ger
Back to top Go down
Dallas

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:30 am

I don't know what pics you are refering to that have her scowling but I'll take your word for it. I was just speaking about pictures in general, and not about any particular photo. I will say, however, that I thought they both looked happy and smiling in various Paris pics. But again, it was a moment in time, so it probably doesn't speak to her overall temperament any more than a pic of her not smiling does. JMO.

As for the stories that give a description of what was happening at any one time, I believe video over any writer's account, but pics are a close second. I have seen how writers can make something out of nothing in order to have a headline - especially when you are dealing with a tabloid publication. Again, I'm just speaking generally.

So in other words, I take it all with a grain of salt. But I understand how others can interpret things differently.

Speaking specifically about Gerry and Laurie - I think the most reliable indicator of the "truth" is probably not pictures or tabloid stories, but actions. Gerry's actions have indicated that he likes spending time with this person, because he has done so on several known occasions and for significant amounts of time (even when busy with other obligations).

Only he knows his reasons for doing so at this point....but he seems to have some. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:32 am

Well, if a photo is worth a thousand words, what was his intent with Aniston's backside?

Less we digress in another religious debate, I think it was Buddha who said
“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

And for you Americanos: “Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.” Benjamin Franklin
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:18 am

Over 200 hits for this thread. Nice. French Kiss 646968
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:57 am

The hits might have to do with Dallas's English translation of the article.

They could be best friends with benefits. She could be scowling at the paps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

French Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Kiss   French Kiss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French Kiss
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next