The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Paris pic kissing Laurie?

Go down 
+5
greyeyegoddess
sami_stardust
Geranimal
Nay
Dallas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Quote :
Hahahahaha! Nay is yanking your chain Ger....or maybe she's yanking Butler's. At least that is how I read it (knowing her tongue-in-cheek sense of humor).

I could read in to it also as twisting my words around, but I'll take your read on it to keep the peace.

Ger
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:33 am

andrea wrote:
Nay wrote:
New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 3 Blowraspberry-1

is that a french kiss Nay... affraid Perving
Dallas knows me very well Andrea ...... but we don't french kiss, believe me! New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 3 646968
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:58 am

Geranimal wrote:
I could read in to it also as twisting my words around, but I'll take your read on it to keep the peace.

Ger
Is this for me, Ger?
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:42 am

Nay - it was to me but about you. I think she didn't know that you were taking the piss. Very Happy

Your Aussie sense of humor is cheeky to us, my dear. It's an acquired taste. Hahahaha! I get it, but I twist words for a living.....Hahahaha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:51 am

It's what DK pays me for .... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Nay wrote:
Geranimal wrote:

Ger
Is this for me, Ger?

Nah, Nay. Just talking to myself.

Ger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Paris pic kissing Laurie?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3