The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Paris pic kissing Laurie?

Go down 
+5
greyeyegoddess
sami_stardust
Geranimal
Nay
Dallas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:23 am

Ooooh la la.

This spice is worth its own thread.

Now watch the guest numbers go rampant! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:40 am

DK, how did that party compare with the meet&greet at Polaris, the one where we had to seek out our own celebrities, and no food (and lost luggages)?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:09 am

The Polaris party was more a meet and greet for the fans atmosphere, and definitely more low key. That being said, it wasn't much fun either. At least at the after party we were fed well, and for free. I'll give them that, they do know how to put out a spread.

Getting back on topic, I didn't get a PM but I guess Nay already posted the new pictures anyway. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:56 pm

You know what? Maybe we're the big dummies here! We see Gerry everywhere, kissing and hanging out with different women and getting "caught" in the act, so to speak! It could all be an elaborate, well contrived plan to throw his fans off the track while he is in a serious relationship or even married. I'm not sure WHY he would do all of that. Seems like it would be a lot of trouble, but he could approach some women he meets and proposition them to let him "make out" a little bit for the paps, maybe make up a little story to tell and all the while his real girlfriend is in the background going out some other door.

Probably my mind is running wild. If that's the case, I'm sad that he feels the need to do that kind of thing.

Ger
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, as Sigmund Freud once said. I doubt Gerry thinks that much about his fanbase enough to go to all of that trouble, and besides, what would be the purpose? Not to mention the fact, what self-respecting woman would put up with that?

This is how I see it: Gerry's single, and he dates...frequently. And I believe him when he says he's not the most moral person in the world. He likes to go out with different women, he likes to have sex with different women, and he doesn't like to be committed to any one woman. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it's a duck. He's not prince charming looking for his princess. He's a horndog who likes to get his freak on as frequently as possible. And as long as he has free and willing partners, he will continue to do as he has done.

I have little doubt he has been seeing Laurie off and on for a while now, just as he sees other women when he's in their part of the world. Time will tell if these two get serious or are serious now, we shall see. But until he proves his behavior otherwise, I'm skeptical. He has proven time and time again that he is a .... well, a womanizer.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:27 pm

I had to run out for work and while I was gone my thoughtful roommates (who just met since they are from different crowds of mine and different cities) were talking about this since I babbled about it all morning. I hope you don't mind if I post their thoughts from a male prospective. They said they would love to join but they are afraid their 'man cards' would be revoked if they joined a GB fansite. I am learning a lot from them today!

According to them, most men go through a womanizing 'phase.' Roomie one went through it in college. He says he is not proud of it because he knows he hurt some people. Both of them agree that most men are over this phase in their mid 30's. At first it's a lot of fun but at some point, unless the guy is really shallow they want more than a roll in the hay.

Why do men act like womanizers? A lot of it is self-esteem--just like women hold on to one bad man sometimes to make them feel better about themselves. Men will screw anything that moves to dull whatever is making them feel badly and BONUS--they can brag to their friends about the babes they banged. But some men are just pigs and no one will ever know if GB is one of them.

They feel that women don't get that most men--GB excluded of course--really just want a good woman and just one. They like how it feels to be in love just like women do. (Roomie Two says it's "f&*#$$ awesome).

A good woman can change a man but the man has to want to change first. A woman who thinks she change a man is a fool (I think we know this). Never give your heart to a womanizer until he has shown he has changed and not just for a few days---for a few months or a year. In their opinion, GB is not a good date or even good for quick roll in the hay. He's got too much craziness in his life.

I have to go back to work. I am hoping they find something more interesting to read and talk about (yes, they have been on the other sites as well). I think these two could solve the oil spill crisis and world hunger!
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:13 pm

I like the Freudian metaphor and I'm sure Monica Lewinski might argue the point.

However, I don't believe he thinks that much about his "fanbase" either, obviously however, he has stated he's been in a couple of long term relationships and prided himself in his fans not knowing about them. It was almost a sadistic pleasure he took in "fooling" everyone so I don't think he's beyond doing something like that.

Now in Gerry's mind, however, his idea of a long term relationship might be just where a woman lets him hang out at her house, feed him, eff him and he still does the nasty with others, who knows. Like the song, "love the one your with" kind of thing. But like you said, what self respecting woman would allow that?

Maybe Gerry has this code of ethics he lives by that if a woman will allow him to do that, she's not a keeper. I know he's talked about having one scorned female tear up his passport one time just before he needed it to leave the country. Also, I use the word "ethics" lightly here.

He is definately a horndog and so are many males and Gerry is single. He can claim to have no values but there are worse men out there than him (Tiger and Jesse to name just a couple) Gerry's just got more access and resources to acquire females then the average guy. And as far as dating, he doesn't seem to need to do that to get laid. So why would he "date"?

At least he stays single and the more I think about it, the more I believe that he prefers to keep any steadier relationships under wraps so that he doesn't look so bad to his fans when they see him making out with a girl somewhere but know he's got a steady. In other words, the girlfriend is just one woman to ask forgiveness for, the other females (fans) might not be so forgiving when he's caught cheating.

So I've been caught so I'll admit, "I'm not exactly Mr. Values" I've got fans who'll still love me no matter what.
Oh really?

Ger
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:20 pm

Quote :
They feel that women don't get that most men--GB excluded of course--really just want a good woman and just one

Most men? I think that number is a bit high. Also, in Gerry's defense, he has stated that very thing that he would like the love of one good woman (sounds like a good story title). Maybe he's saying what he thinks we all want to hear but I don't think a "pig" would even ever say anything like that. They'd be afraid their penis would fall off!

Ger
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:45 pm

kayanne wrote:
I hope you don't mind if I post their thoughts from a male prospective. They said they would love to join but they are afraid their 'man cards' would be revoked if they joined a GB fansite.

Kayanne, tell your menfolk thanks for their insights but that they shouldn't be afraid of turning all girly if they join this site. Perhaps they could disguise their member names into something *cough* manly eg. TestosteroneTed, GladiatorGlen, CockhatCarl, ViolinkissingVictor, .....

I, for one, imagine their comments on any topic would be humorous and droll. We have had a male member here before but he spied for someone else and really, when it all boiled down to it, had no balls at all.
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:01 pm

there are quite a few men on my yahoo site, but they never say anything so i don't know much about 'em........
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:10 pm

We have a male member here now....he doesn't post, but he is a member.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:22 pm

Geranimal wrote:
At least he stays single and the more I think about it, the more I believe that he prefers to keep any steadier relationships under wraps so that he doesn't look so bad to his fans when they see him making out with a girl somewhere but know he's got a steady. In other words, the girlfriend is just one woman to ask forgiveness for, the other females (fans) might not be so forgiving when he's caught cheating.

I doubt he is worried about what the fans will think. I think he is more worried about various women finding out about each other.

I think he likes to do what he likes to do and it's easier to do if no one knows about it. Less complications. I have known men who were the same way, and they weren't famous or worried about the press catching them. They just didn't want questions - from anybody.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:39 pm

I think he USED to care what fans thought, but when he did learn what so many thought, he stopped listening. Or at least that's the story I've heard.

Fansites can tell their fans anything...

We were told that Gman didn't like to show who he was dating because of the ugly comments some jealous fans made. They were hurtful and really useless. Although I'm not sure it is true with Gman, I do believe that has happened on other sites for other actors.

But it doesn't make complete sense to those actors who do go around with their dates, and why they have the guts to bring their dates out in public.

I think there's more hidden than we'd like to know.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:13 pm

Quote :
I, for one, imagine their comments on any topic would be humorous and droll. We have had a male member here before but he spied for someone else and really, when it all boiled down to it, had no balls at all.

I am not sure you would like their posts and I say that knowing they will probably read this! I toned down what they really thought considerably. it's funny how GB generates so much discussion. As I said, the mystery intrigues me and the way I present it intrigues my friends.

And I am like many of you. I don't think he cares what the fans think. I think he is living his life which he has every right to do. Unfortunately he is a celebrity (note I said celebrity and not actor) and that means that life is open to scrutiny. If he would be more private, and I think there is a way he could to that, he would silence a lot of this.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:13 pm

I think Gerry does care what fans think and I believe that's why he's out in the open more with his crude behavior. Maybe he's like a little kid that tests to see how much he can get away with, see who will still love him "as is". That's just my own conjecture about it and I'm sure others have their own opinions and that's all they are...opinions.

As far as guys lurking on sites that are almost totally female but not posting anything kind of creeps me out a bit, sorry K. Maybe they'll learn some things they didn't know before, you know, an educational experience as it were. I can't imagine what they would find interesting though and I can imagine what they say before you clean it up.

Anyone can lurk on a site, however, without joining. The only thing the joining does on most sites is give one the ability to post and to view the "over eighteen" areas so then why do you suppose they "join"? It bugs me a bit really. What's their motivation if they don't post?

Ger
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:25 pm

They are interested because I am interested, that's all. Just like I ask my roomie about the hockey playoffs every night. I don't keep up with hockey but he does and I am interested in his life.

They had never given much thought to Gerard Butler before I became interested. It's not just my roomies. Many of my friends have become interested because of my interest. I don't know if they lurk here but they do ask me "What's going on in Butlerdom?"

As for what they said, I took out some cuss words and sexual references. Guyspeak, I call it.

And I don't think that my roomies are the only guys lurking here. I am sure there are many!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:30 pm

kayanne wrote:
And I don't think that my roomies are the only guys lurking here. I am sure there are many!

Well if there are guys lurking here, they need to make themselves known. Particularly if they're hot and available. Wink
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:00 pm

New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 415251
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:44 am

DonnaKat wrote:
We have a male member here now....he doesn't post, but he is a member.
Phil or the Sock Monkey?

Neither say much, Donna.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 am

Geranimal wrote:
I think Gerry does care what fans think and I believe that's why he's out in the open more with his crude behavior. Maybe he's like a little kid that tests to see how much he can get away with, see who will still love him "as is". That's just my own conjecture about it and I'm sure others have their own opinions and that's all they are...opinions.
I am a little confused.

Are you saying Gerard Butler is a caring celebrity because he shows us crude behaviour with more regularity and openness?

Are you saying his crude behaviour is comparable to that of a small child?

Are you saying this is a test?
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Nay wrote:
Geranimal wrote:
I am a little confused.

Are you saying Gerard Butler is a caring celebrity because he shows us crude behaviour with more regularity and openness?

Are you saying his crude behaviour is comparable to that of a small child?

Are you saying this is a test?

I didn't say he was "caring" I said he cares from the standpoint that perhaps it's important to him that his fans accept him for who he is and not go around with some unrealistic, romantic ideal of him he can't live up to or perhaps he doesn't care but I don't think so. I'm not saying he's right or wrong about it, I'm just saying I believe that might be why he's been allowing himself to get caught acting a bit "crude".

His behavior is immature, but not so much small child, more like around sixteen or so. But as we have discussed, we can't always rely on pics as they snap a moment in time, right? Obviously, the ones you see are the ones picked by the publisher of whatever the piece is. They are going to select the ones that fit the subject of their article whether it's mostly made up or not.

A test? Refer back to my first paragraph. I think lots of things Gerry does he "tests" people, either to get a reaction for shock value or to see how much he can get away with and you can take him or leave him.

Hope I clarified for you, Nay.

Ger
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:03 am

Hahahahaha! Nay is yanking your chain Ger....or maybe she's yanking Butler's. At least that is how I read it (knowing her tongue-in-cheek sense of humor).

I get your point, though. However, I'm not sure that Gerry is that forward thinking or calculating. I think he is just being being caught more by the paps and tabloids doing what he probably has always done under the radar until recently.

But you may be right. He is an enigma, and a contradiction that is for sure....
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:39 am

well he must like tests then lol....I think its just a typical mens behaviour or he like to sshock people...you never know how he feels inside....looks like hes a lonely men...
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:12 pm

New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Blowraspberry-1
Back to top Go down
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Nay wrote:
New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Blowraspberry-1

is that a french kiss Nay... affraid Perving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Paris pic kissing Laurie?   New Paris pic kissing Laurie? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Paris pic kissing Laurie?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next