The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris

Go down 
+5
greyeyegoddess
kayanne
Geranimal
Nay
Dallas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris   People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:38 pm

I remember him saying he prefers the clean smell of just soap and water on a woman. It was during an interview and it would be impossible to find it.

I did find this about his preference of scent for himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckhvLOuCafQ

Ger
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris   People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Nay wrote:
I think a great deal is attributed to a run-of-the-mouth sound blip or quote.

Even if I see something in print, my common sense has taught me to question, not just believe holus-bolus.

Oh I totally agree with you Nay. I often think he says things at the time that he may think, but isn't necessarily an "absolute" opinion of how he feels about the subject. I also think that he sometimes says something just to answer a question and doesn't really give it much deep thought. And sometimes I think he just says whatever sounds good or what he thinks the interviewer or public wants to hear.

As he has said numerous times before, he often is surprised at what he has said - like he doesn't remember it or he doesn't know why he said it and in what context. It makes me believe that sometimes he says things that surprises himself when he reads or hears about it later because it may or may not really represent his full opinon on the matter.

Such are the trappings of those who give a lot of interviews and answer a lot of stupid questions, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris   People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:51 pm

I personally love Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey bath soap. It's wonderful!

Ger
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris   People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:35 am

Thanks, Dallas.

Let's not forget also that there is a business to be made in a celebrity saying they 'like' your product .... it's called freebies.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris   People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:04 am

What is a clean smell that isn't perfumy?
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris   People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:08 am

An absence of body odor - a.k.a. B.O. Free?

I dunno. I got nothin'........
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris   People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:20 am

Clorox and Pinesol came to mind...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
andrea

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris   People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:51 am

what a discussion lol....mhhh dont know this perfume he uses not able to bux this over here in austria lol
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris   People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Andrea, if you'd like to check them out, you can order over the internet. They have scented candles too.

http://www.jomalone.com/ -

Ger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris   People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People blurb about why Gerry was in Paris
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2