The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Career Judgement for Gerard Butler

Go down 
+6
kayanne
pamelajane
greyeyegoddess
andrea
Geranimal
Nay
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Career Judgement for Gerard Butler   Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:32 am

This is The Pantry!

Where are all the food and drinks?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Career Judgement for Gerard Butler   Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:07 am

Dallas wrote:
Let me clear this up for everyone, and save you all some time.....

I am the best fan.
And I am not a fan.

Oh yeah, and I'm GB.
Smartass! Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 342276

Julie, I'm about to collect my Friday night pizza. Want some?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Career Judgement for Gerard Butler   Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:23 am

Dallas wrote:
I am the best fan.
And I am not a fan.

Oh yeah, and I'm GB.

I am Spartacus!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Career Judgement for Gerard Butler   Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:02 am

Pizza! Yes! Just in time for breakfast!

I am hungry!
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Career Judgement for Gerard Butler   Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:36 am

kayanne wrote:
Quote :
Would seem more to me a bunch of fans who seemed scorned and want their vengence.

Okay I am new to fandom too but I don't see how someone can feel scorned or want vengeance against someone they really don't know. Those have to be people who have him on some pedestal and expect him to behave a certain way.

I don't expect him to be anything but what he is no matter what it is. That's all I want for everyone--to be true to themselves.

K, I was responding to someone who said there are negative "sites" dedicated to Gerry. Couldn't understand what that meant or why there would be. It was cleared up, sort of. But you hit the nail on the head with the people who expect him to be a certain way and they feel let down and then bad mouth him or begin to dwell on the negativity.

As far as the ones who put him on the pedestal, he's still there for those fans and will never fall off. I believe sometimes even Gerry tries to get those fans to knock him off, LOL!

Ger
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Career Judgement for Gerard Butler   Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:45 am

Ger,

LOL! I have often wondered it he was trying to tell his fans he was only human with his behavior.

K
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Career Judgement for Gerard Butler   Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:46 am

kayanne wrote:
Ger,

LOL! I have often wondered it he was trying to tell his fans he was only human with his behavior.

K

Gerry's passive aggressive. He'll never tell anything straight out. It is always in the subtle nuances with him.

Ger
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Career Judgement for Gerard Butler   Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:01 pm

I see GB standing with one foot on the pedestal, and the other foot in the hot tub.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Career Judgement for Gerard Butler   Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:22 pm

The pizza wasn't that good, Julie.

Now as to this hot-tub, is there electricity nearby or does it have girls and jello instead?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Career Judgement for Gerard Butler   Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:12 am

No Jell-o, too sticky. Definitely a steady stream of girls entering and exiting after some mutual kiss 'n' grope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Career Judgement for Gerard Butler   Career Judgement for Gerard Butler - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Career Judgement for Gerard Butler
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4