The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Irish Interview - Dublin 98

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Irish Interview - Dublin 98 Empty
PostSubject: Irish Interview - Dublin 98   Irish Interview - Dublin 98 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:02 am

Gerry tells a little bit about the leprechaun role (which I am assuming is the untitled Farrelly project) when he was being interviewed on 98 Dublin. It's a very dark, violent role. He is very foul mouthed. Don't click if you are easily offended....

http://media.dublins98.ie/extra/616/popup

There was a interview live, but it isn't up online yet. Hopefully it will be made available for you all to listen to.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Irish Interview - Dublin 98   Irish Interview - Dublin 98 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Hmf. They bleeped the vulgarities. I couldn't figure out the bleeped words that came after "lick".
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Irish Interview - Dublin 98   Irish Interview - Dublin 98 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Well, let me help you out with the filthy vocabulary:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dallas on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Irish Interview - Dublin 98   Irish Interview - Dublin 98 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Irish Interview - Dublin 98   Irish Interview - Dublin 98 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:06 am

Thanks, Dallas. I thought I heard the word t**** but wasn't sure if I heard right cuz I've never heard it used as a vulgarity before. I had to look it up. I completely missed the rest of that sentence, but I got the second one.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Irish Interview - Dublin 98   Irish Interview - Dublin 98 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm

I've posted another interview about the project and role under "Movies".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irish Interview - Dublin 98   Irish Interview - Dublin 98 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irish Interview - Dublin 98
Page 1 of 1