The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heard on Twitter Part 2

Go down 
+16
ktaylor48239
Fiera
luvthatgerryjuice
kayanne
Geranimal
andrea
LoneWolf
LadyNOLA
Phantom's LadyRose
pamelajane
LegoJulie
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
Nay
Dallas
sami_stardust
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:05 pm

The only way I accepted the nonshaven look was for Dracula, because his hair was long enough to help define the contours of his face. Or hide whatever it was that bothered me.

But when I saw Roman Attila, my mind could not put Wild Attila and Roman Attila together. It still can't.

Maybe I should have been aware of that conflict before jumping into his fandom.

Last edited by greyeyegoddess on Sat May 29, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:09 pm

sami_stardust wrote:
me either, alice, but it's nice to be reminded what he looks like.

LOL!

I'm always a fan of scruff anyways.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Geranimal wrote:
I like him this way! I'm sorry, but he's stunningly gorgeous, the numpty!

Ger

You don't have to apologize. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:41 pm

i'm a fan of scruff in general.....on any and EVERY body...not just gerr!
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Even women? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:36 pm

There are some guys, honestly, that should never wear scruff or a beard. They wind up looking like they've got mange.

Ger
Back to top Go down
sami_stardust
Complete Loss of Marbles
sami_stardust

Number of posts : 2482
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:44 pm

well...i don't suppose on women. lol! don't think about women much.............
Back to top Go down
http://www.samistardust.blogspot.com/
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:45 pm

I think he looks good with or without the scruff but I am partial to his look in PSILY.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:01 pm

I think you got it, Kayanne. I'm pretty sure we can go around the room and ask each one of us, what character it was that influenced us to join a fandom, and then we could probably go from there...I bet that most of us would pick the look most attractive as the one that peaked our interest , or made our hearts flutter.

Most, I say. There are always exceptions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:06 pm

I'm not sure how much stock I'd put into this....

Quote :
Gerard Butler moves to Russia? According to rumors the actor even bought an apartment in Moscow

http://twitter.com/WorkWoman_ru/
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:27 pm

There he goes again! Somebody asked him what he thought of Russia and his pat answer is, "I'd like to move here!"

Ger
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 646968
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Whoa.... Shocked

Quote :
DAMN. My sister and her friend/coworker that was at her wedding are flight attendants, and my sister told me how she cheated on her bf beca

because she hooked up with Gerard Butler after a flight in Dubai. CRAZY. I'd do him, even though he's old.

@ShhmessiJessi up, and then they hooked up every night until he left...sad though cause she cheated on her hot bf. but still, it's GBUTLER!

http://twitter.com/cutiepiefrance/

This is actually pretty sad. I wonder if she's talking about her sister or her sister's friend.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:25 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Whoa.... Shocked

Quote :
DAMN. My sister and her friend/coworker that was at her wedding are flight attendants, and my sister told me how she cheated on her bf beca

because she hooked up with Gerard Butler after a flight in Dubai. CRAZY. I'd do him, even though he's old.

@ShhmessiJessi up, and then they hooked up every night until he left...sad though cause she cheated on her hot bf. but still, it's GBUTLER!

http://twitter.com/cutiepiefrance/

This is actually pretty sad. I wonder if she's talking about her sister or her sister's friend.

God, that was last year wasn't it? I don't know but I've already got my husband's permission as long as I let him do Shania Twain. Now, if I can just get on a flight with Gerry! Wonder if he's a member of the "mile high" club yet???? Perving

Ger
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:26 pm

That's sad, DK.

Sorry, I'm just not a person who feels cheating is a good thing. It hurts too many people in the end. If you want to cheat, just leave and end it.

Better to end the relationship than to be known as a cheater.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:33 pm

I agree. As a person who was cheated on when I was in a serious relationship (i.e. engaged to be married), I know how much it hurts the party who was cheated upon.

Better to break it off and go do what you want than hurt a person like that. And I sincerely hope Gerry didn't know he was messing around with a woman who was involved. I once had feelings for a guy, then I found out he was married. Even though he was separated at the time, the moment I found out I broke off all contact with him, even though it hurt to do so. And the jerk didn't bother to tell me...I found out on my own.

Jackass.
Back to top Go down
kayanne
Complete Loss of Marbles

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:01 am

Cheaters have totally changed the way I date. I will only date a guy who is willing to be just friends for the first few months. That way I know that the relationship is more than just a physical attraction, a rebound or a challenge to him. I live by that corny quote that Love is Friendship set on fire. On the flip side, I make great friends with some guys that I would never date.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:06 am

That's a great way to look at it, kayanne. I'm the same. I'd never date someone I wasn't friends with first.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:41 am

I think with more tabloids reporting his supposed womanizing ways, we are going to hear more tweets and tabloid reports (like the Serbian model) coming out about his behavior. It's becoming more "known" to the average person, thus more "newsworthy" and I can see more people talking about it publicly.

It is interesting to watch it unfold - because it is so predictable. I hope Gerry starts to take notice before it affects him professionally.

JMO.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:25 am

Isn't it pathetic that someone would actually Twitter about this?

What goes through the heads of some people?
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:43 am

I think some people use twitter like they use private texting. They're twits.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:11 pm

They use it because they know more people see it now. Who knows what the truth is really.

Wonder how much a tab would pay one of these women to print their "My wild, crazy sex night with GB". It will happen one of these days. I'm surprised it hasn't so far.

Ger
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:28 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
They're twits.
I couldn't agree more, Julie. And i'll go so far as to say Facebook is the devil. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:00 am

Facebook is like money and cars and alcohol. You can choose to use it responsibly, or not.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm

How about chocolate? Is there any responsible way to use it?

Ger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard on Twitter Part 2   Heard on Twitter Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heard on Twitter Part 2
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next