The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Train Your Dragon Screening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

How to Train Your Dragon Screening Empty
PostSubject: How to Train Your Dragon Screening   How to Train Your Dragon Screening Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 am

Friday, February 26, 2010
How to Train Your Dragon Pictures

Gerard and me after the screening.

The first picture was too dark taken with my Blackberry. Gerard didn't like how it turned out. He took off his hat, fixed his hair with his fingers, and then we took another picture. So sweet!

(pics here: http://joysomerville.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-train-your-dragon-pictures.html)

http://joysomerville.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-train-your-dragon-screening.html

Last night I went to another pre screening of "How to Train Your Dragon". I was excited to see the film again since seeing an unfinished version at an early screening back in December 2009 with lots of story boards or unfinished animation though out the film, but I loved the storyline.

This screening was a finished copy of the film and it was wonderful. Visually it was great. One comment from an exit interview was that the water looked so real. I loved the movement of the characters and the lush colors, especially the textures of the forest. The 3D is great, I never got an headache.

The audience was mostly children. It looked like a few bus loads were dropped off from a school. A little girl next to us appeared to be loving the movie, while sitting on the edge of her seat laughing and squealing the entire time.

There were a few adult jokes that were very funny. The little girl turned, looked at us and then her mother, lost to the joke we were laughing so hard at. Hint: It was a concerning a helmet that is given to the main character, Hiccup (Jay Baruchel), by his father Stoick (Gerard Butler).

We had a pleasant surprise, Gerard Butler came to the screening. After the movie we chatted with him.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

How to Train Your Dragon Screening Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Train Your Dragon Screening   How to Train Your Dragon Screening Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:32 am

Mr. B doesn't look orange in those pictures!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1