The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter   Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter   Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Um...
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter   Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 pm

I know. Why would you say that you had sex with a dragon when you are promoting a children's film? It's kind of like when he said that having sex was the thing he loved to do most when promoting 'Nim's Island'.
So wrong. Save that stuff for 'The Ugly Truth' press junket....
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter   Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:41 am

I told my grade school daughter, and she's grossed out about the sex part.

GB must be Canadian.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter   Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:58 am

Why on earth would anyone even ask that type of question in the first place?

Jaysus, throw Butler something crass and he'll lob it back at you. 100% guaranteed soundbite. indifferent
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter   Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:38 am

When people have horses or elephants or camels or dinosaurs or pegasi or dragons or brooms in their movies they usually are asked if they ever rode those things before. That's normal. The answers are usually no I was scared, no I had to take lessons, no and I loved it, yes I did when I was in Egypt, yes once in Vietnam, yes but I hated every moment, no I wish I could, no but I tried, no it ran away, no I couldn't catch it, yes but only in my dreams.

They don't say oh yeah I had sex with the T rex.

Dallas, I didn't know he also mentioned sex while promoting Nim's Island. Does he mention sex with every movie he promotes?

I hope he never does another film or project aimed at children. I also hope he never comes anywhere near my child.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter   Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:15 am

That was one strange interview. scratch

What was the interviewer even trying to ask with that question? It was an animated movie, and since there are no such things as dragons in real life, how the heck was Gerry even supposed to answer a question like that?

Then again, he probably should have strayed away from mentioning having sex with a dragon, given it is a kid's movie.

Gerry, Gerry, Gerry.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter   Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has Gerard Butler ever ridden a dragon? Star of How To Train Your Dragon & The Bounty Hunter
Page 1 of 1