The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard Empty
PostSubject: NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard   NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:24 pm

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/day_bliss_for_jen_gerard_Ce5GfaQRyDcJBWJgsFkSOL

Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard

Jennifer Aniston celebrated her 41st birthday with a romantic weekend at a luxurious Mexican resort with on-again flame Gerard Butler and some chaperones.

Sources said Aniston rented a $9,000-a- night, four-bedroom villa at the lush One & Only Palmilla resort in Cabo San Lucas and installed Butler in a one-bedroom casita a short stroll away.

Eyewitnesses said she and Butler looked "very friendly." One of them said, "Jen invited 50 of her close friends to celebrate her birthday, and Gerard Butler was one of them. She was staying at a villa that had a 12-strong staff including a personal chef and two butlers, a private infinity pool, a spa with Jacuzzi, its own terrace with fire pits, an outdoor rain shower and day beds.

Gerard had his own one-bedroom villa with a private pool, but he joined Jen for all the celebrations, and they looked extremely friendly but not overly flirty in public.

"Jen's top request is always margaritas and guacamole," our source said. "On Saturday, the staff lit 65 candles for her on the terrace of her villa, where all her guests, including Gerard, dined and drank, before a Mariachi band sang 'Happy Birthday' to her in Spanish and she was presented with a dark chocolate cake decorated with her star sign, Aquarius. Despite all the eating and drinking, Jen took care of herself and did yoga every morning."

Aniston's other guests included her longtime friend Sheryl Crow, who was spotted working out with her one morning at the resort's gym, as well as Courteney Cox and actor Jason Bateman. The source added that instead of giving gifts, she asked her friends to donate to the charity Friends of El Faro, which helps children at the Casa Hogar Sion orphanage in Tijuana.

Reps for Aniston and Butler -- who were recently spotted canoodling backstage at the Golden Globes -- didn't get back to us.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard   NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Are Sheryl Crow, Courteney Cox and Jason Bateman all married?
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard   NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Sheryl Crow is single (she dated Lance Armstrong for several years). I think she adopted a little boy a few years ago, as well.
The other two are married, with children.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard   NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 am

Dallas wrote:

1. Jennifer Aniston ... on-again flame Gerard Butler and some chaperones.

2. Sources said Aniston ... installed Butler in a one-bedroom casita a short stroll away.

3. "Jen invited 50 of her close friends to celebrate her birthday, and Gerard Butler was one of them.

4. Gerard had his own one-bedroom villa with a private pool ...

Four little matters worth noting: Rolling Eyes

1. There were chaperones? Really? Who? La pooch?

2. She installed him a one-bedroom villa but he was handy for any noctural bidness? How cozy. How absurd.

3. She has 50 close friends? Good grief, if it was my birthday, I would NOT want that many people close to me in the one spot. Small is better in my books. Take note Dallas and DK when you throw me a party ...

4. Why is it important to point out he had a private pool? Did he skinny dip out of sight of the paps? Did he arrange to be available for photos at her house rather than his villa? Was that in the fine print?
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard   NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:26 am

Nay wrote:

2. She installed him a one-bedroom villa

4. Did he arrange to be available for photos at her house rather than his villa? Was that in the fine print?

Install? Question

I agree, he was there for the publicity. I wonder how The Bounty Hunter is, if that's what they have to do to publicize the movie or this might be going back to JA's "needs".
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard   NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Agreed, PJ.

Quite the anti-thesis of romantic isn't it to 'install' someone in a separate location ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard   NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NY Post -Aniston's romantic b'day with Gerard
Page 1 of 1