The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bounty Hunter Screening

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

The Bounty Hunter Screening Empty
PostSubject: The Bounty Hunter Screening   The Bounty Hunter Screening Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Pics at the link:

http://joysomerville.blogspot.com/

Tonight I went to a screening of The Bounty Hunter. I vaguely remember the first 10 minutes because someone walked in just after the lights went out and sat down about 5 or 6 rows directly in front of us!

Firstly, I have to say, I wasn't particularly interested in the storyline. But of course, since Gerard is in it I was excited to see the movie. It was better than I had expected! The movie was very funny -- laugh out loud funny! The audience was mixed men/women, mostly twenty-something year olds. Surprisingly, men laughed the loudest in the funnier scenes. I thought Gerard and Jennifer worked great together. No slow parts and it had a fair amount of action.

I will give some spoilers away... that "hickey" on Gerard's neck that everyone wondered about in the set pictures... it was really a mark from being tasered. Nice white towel scene by the way! One last thing... He doesn't wear that awful blue plaid shirt in the entire move. You will love one of the shirts he does wear, OMG so funny!

I have to see it again! Too funny!
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunter Screening   The Bounty Hunter Screening Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Well, I guess I'll have to give The Bounty a chance. Neutral

LJ, are you disappointed that Gerry doesn't wear the plaid shirt for the whole movie? hahahaha I just ask that because I remember your famous plaid avatars...oh, and DK's plaid background for this site.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunter Screening   The Bounty Hunter Screening Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:48 pm

DK should put that up again when the movie comes out. LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunter Screening   The Bounty Hunter Screening Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:15 am

I'm very happy he wore multiple shirts. I used it because we got overwhelmingly flooded with pics of him in that shirt. And I like plaid, and it's very different compared to the usual solids. Oh, look, they used it in the officer poster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunter Screening   The Bounty Hunter Screening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1