The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry will be answering phones for the Hope for Haiti Telethon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerry will be answering phones for the Hope for Haiti Telethon Empty
PostSubject: Gerry will be answering phones for the Hope for Haiti Telethon   Gerry will be answering phones for the Hope for Haiti Telethon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:47 pm

The telethon is scheduled to start 8pm ET (that's about an hour from now), many stations are carrying it:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/01/george-clooney-explains-hope-for-haiti-celebrity-phone-bank/1

George Clooney explains 'Hope for Haiti' celebrity phone bank

"There are about 130, 140 actors and athletes and singers that are all just coming up - not to be on the show - simply to answer phones," George Clooney tells MTV's Sway Calloway about tonight's Hope for Haiti Now telethon.

The lineup of superstar operators includes (in alphabetical order): Ben Affleck, Tim Allen, Jennifer Aniston, David Archuleta, Alec Baldwin, Ellen Barkin, Drew Barrymore, Jack Black, Emily Blunt, Russell Brand, Benjamin Bratt, Pierce Brosnan, Gerard Butler, Chevy Chase, Kristin Chenoweth, Sacha Baron Cohen, Common, Cat Cora, Bradley Cooper, Daniel Craig, Cindy Crawford, Penelope Cruz, Billy Crystal, John Cusack, Eric Dane, Ellen DeGeneres, Fran Drescher, Michael Clarke Duncan, Zac Efron, Jenna Elfman, Colin Farrell, Andy Garcia, Mel Gibson, Tyrese Gibson, Selena Gomez, Neil Patrick Harris, Taraji P. Henson, Dijmon Honsou, Vanessa Hudgens, Randy Jackson, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Dwayne Johnson, Nick Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, Quincy Jones, Diane Keaton, Michael Keaton, Anna Kendrick, Greg Kinnear, Jane Krakowski, John Krasinksi, Jessica Lange, Taylor Lautner, Daniel Day Lewis, Jared Leto, Justin Long, Rose McGowan, Ewan McGregor, Toby Maguire, Ricky Martin, Katharine McPhee, Debra Messing, Alyssa Milano, Jack Nicholson, Keke Palmer, Holly Robinson Peete, Tyler Perry, Chris Pine, Jeremy Piven, Jeremy Renner, Tim Robbins, Ray Romano, Jeri Ryan, Meg Ryan, Zoe Saldana, Adam Sandler, Nicole Scherzinger, Gabourey Sidibe, Kimora Lee Simmons, Russell Simmons, Christian Slater, Steven Spielberg, Molly Sims, Ringo Starr, Charlize Theron, Ashley Tisdale, Marisa Tomei, Amber Valleta, Sofia Vergara, Mark Wahlberg, Joe Walsh, Sigourney Weaver, Forest Whitaker, Olivia Wilde, Rainn Wilson, Robin Williams, Reese Witherspoon, and Noah Wyle.

And here are the stars slated to PERFORM: Wyclef Jean, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, Jennifer Hudson, Mary J. Blige, Shakira, and Sting in New York City; Alicia Keys, Christina Aguilera, Dave Matthews, John Legend, Justin Timberlake, Stevie Wonder, Taylor Swift, Emeline Michel and a group performance by Keith Urban, Kid Rock, and Sheryl Crow in Los Angeles; and Beyoncé, Coldplay, and a group performance by Bono, The Edge, Jay-Z, and Rihanna in London.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerry will be answering phones for the Hope for Haiti Telethon   Gerry will be answering phones for the Hope for Haiti Telethon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm

YouTube LIVE streaming link:

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=youtube&annotation_id=annotation_489470&feature=iv
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry will be answering phones for the Hope for Haiti Telethon   Gerry will be answering phones for the Hope for Haiti Telethon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:38 pm

You can watch a stream of just the phone banks as well.

Also, they weren't really getting many calls. Then, you could hear someone cue them "Everyone on your phones" and then the broadcast went live on them. I died laughing. I have no idea how much is staged. I just noticed it because I have my tv on watching it while I do paperwork and my computer streaming the other.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/474838/hope-for-haiti-now-celeb-phone-bank-live.jhtml
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry will be answering phones for the Hope for Haiti Telethon   Gerry will be answering phones for the Hope for Haiti Telethon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry will be answering phones for the Hope for Haiti Telethon
Page 1 of 1