The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry takes date to arcade

Go down 
+7
IslandGirl
Dallas
gindolin
greyeyegoddess
Helena
Nay
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:03 pm

Well, DK she had a bunch of tickets in her hand in that pic. So I was sure that a prize was in order.
Maybe Gerry used them for some pink fuzzy dice for his car rear view mirror. If so, buy stock in the company that makes that crap b/c there will be a run on them by the fans wanting to "connect" with him.
Back to top Go down
Helena
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Helena

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:26 pm

...well...you're getting tiresome Mr. Bond.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenapapadam
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:28 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:18 am

Helena wrote:
...well...you're getting tiresome Mr. Bond.

Que??? Please essplain to the foreigner.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:34 am

I'm confused too. Please essplain to the other foreigner.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Cinnamon23
Random Babbler

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Helena,

what does it mean??? Please help a poor non-English speaker like me.. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:37 pm

Heeellllllleeeena .... you're leaving us hanging here pale

Fingernails poised over keyboards, teeth grinding teeth, botox-free scowl in place.

Do I sound 'dramatic'? Laughing
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:51 pm

KeyboardS?? You really are a geek, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:25 pm

Gasp!!!!! DK, you have deeply hurt and wounded me with your cruel, slanderous, reprehensible jibe at my looks, my skills and my intelligence! You knob! Keyboards = Us (3 separate people)

Psst, I was being dramatic again! Did you get it? Cheeky

PS. Are we all getting bored because we're spinning off-topic? I have a request that the next date be at a school fete, car wash or a picnic. Anyone??
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:30 pm

Well, we could always schedule a special chat to talk about the kiss. We could analyze the body language, the length of the kiss, the angle of the lens that took said video of kiss, speculate on the amount of spittle that was exchanged and then come up with a hypothesis as to whether or not they're going or went on another date.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:43 pm

Let's not, and say we did...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Helena
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Helena

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:06 pm

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you guys hanging!!

right then, You're getting tiresome Mr. Bond, because our operatives cannot figure out your actions and intentions.
Your secretive nature has been obscured by sudden displays of public affection and our top analysts are overcome with high levels of perplexity which may very well cause them heart problems, nausea and vomiting, depression and/or mood swings.

So what gives biatch??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenapapadam
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:15 pm

LOL, Helena!

I don't claim to "know" Gerry, because frankly I don't. Yes, I can speculate about things I see and hear, but in the end that's all it is - speculation. I don't have to like everything he does to like him, and I don't need to blindly accept everything he says and does in order to be a fan. I'm also a fan of Russell Crowe, but I'll admit he has acted like a complete ass at times.

I think this topic has run it's course and played itself out. He went on a date, played some games, did some smooching, and became tabloid fodder yet again. In the grand scheme of things, does it really matter? Not too much. The world will continue to spin, people will continue to gossip and speculate, and Gerry will continue to do what he wants to do in spite of it all.

Since no further developments have...ahem... risen, in regards to the infamous kiss heard round the world, I think it's time to close this thread. If we still want to discuss other matters not related to the date, then perhaps we can open up another thread for discussion, because this one is veering off topic. Wink

Oh, and thanks to everyone for being able to have a discussion without resorting to bashing the girl. lol!

Stick a fork in it, cuz it's done! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry takes date to arcade   Gerry takes date to arcade - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry takes date to arcade
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4