The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vulgar Butler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Vulgar Butler Empty
PostSubject: Vulgar Butler   Vulgar Butler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:39 am

Gerard Butler was “VULGAR” while filming his new movie

The handsome actor couldn’t stop telling dirty jokes while shooting ‘The Ugly Truth’ because he wanted to remain in character for another film he was involved in.

He said: “I was doing another movie at the same time where I was very dark and brooding. At night I would go to dinner with everyone and tell dirty jokes. I was vulgar.”

Gerard – who has recently been linked to Jennifer Aniston, his co-star in ‘The Baster’ – also admitted he felt tense when he filmed sex scenes with Katherine Heigl for ‘The Ugly Truth’.

He said: “I was so nervous. I kept forgetting my lines. Once, in the middle of a take, I said to Katie, ‘Did I touch your breast?’ It was an accidental brush but I was pretty nervous about it.”

Although Gerard is widely regarded as a heartthrob, the Scottish star recently claimed he thought people were "insane" for calling him "sexy".

He said: "I do tend to get asked to take my clothes off in films quite a lot. Trust me, if I could leave my clothes on in a movie, I'd rather do that any time. But if I'm going to get undressed I'm going to do it as well as I can.

“Whenever I hear people say that's sexy... for the few people that say that, I think, 'Are you insane?' "

August 16, 2009

http://thebosh.com/archives/2009/08/gerard_butler_was_vulgar_while_filming_his_new_movie.php
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Vulgar Butler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Butler   Vulgar Butler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Quote :
“Whenever I hear people say that's sexy... for the few people that say that, I think, 'Are you insane?' "

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Vulgar Butler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Butler   Vulgar Butler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:08 pm

What's with all the recycled interviews and cut & paste lately? The last half of that article is old....
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Vulgar Butler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Butler   Vulgar Butler Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:46 am

usually what happens...everyone has to have their take
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

Vulgar Butler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vulgar Butler   Vulgar Butler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vulgar Butler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: The Ugly Truth-
Jump to: