The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears

Go down 
+2
Nay
DonnaKat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:53 pm

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/08/10/gerard_butler_s_marriage_fears_

August 10th, 2009 12:00pm EDT

Gerard ButlerScottish actor Gerard Butler longs to get married and have children - but fears he has left it too late to settle down.

The 300 star turns 40 in November and is currently single. Butler recently admitted his love life is "pretty miserable" because he has problems finding a suitable mate.

And he is convinced he needs to sort his relationship issues out soon - before misses his chance at marriage.

He tells Britain's Red magazine, "I would love to have a wife and kids, but you can't magic them out of thin air. I've never been that 'seven-year relationship' kind of guy. (But I'm ready) for the big relationship. I guess I've got to settle down soon, but I'm nervous to say it out loud because it might not happen."
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Yep yep ... once he hits that big 4 0 he'll become a shrivelled-up, dust-filled, cobweb-covered spinster on the shelf whose great passion in life will shift from sniffing young flesh at nightclubs to buying better glue for his dentures.

And don't let's forget the ticking biological clock and all those physical changes. *snort* Rolling Eyes

Which audience was this article appealing to again??? More importantly, did he even say this?
Back to top Go down
Peege88
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:15 pm

He hasn't met meet yet. Smile

JUST KIDDING
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Peege88 wrote:
He hasn't met meet yet. Smile

Meet or Meat?
Back to top Go down
Bea
Random Babbler
Bea

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 am

Join the "Club" GB I know a lot of people that have/had those fears
Fame and money does not make you less vulnerable.....

Donna, I think you meant "meat" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:59 am

Nope, you're both off base. Peege means "me".

Not me me but her me. Wink
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:49 am

Herme? Who's Herme? Unless you mean Lil Hermie, but sorry Gerry...she only has eyes for Kevin Sorbo.
Back to top Go down
Peege88
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Peege88

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:00 am

LOL.

Dang it. I need a proofreader!

Yes, of course, I meant ME...me me me me me. Yes. That's it. I am the woman of his dreams.

And see. I can't spell. Does this count in his wishlist of dream-woman attributes?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Peege88
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Sorry Peege, but being a perfect speller is Number #1 on his list of future spousal requirements.

Number #2 is being able to tie cherries in a knot with her tongue ... for more obvious reasons. Wink
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:22 pm

there seems to be a lot of 'mees' around here, with regards to women who Gerry hasn't met yet
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:18 am

I personally don't know why anyone thinks he'll still marry - Butler is priest material. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:28 am

Yes, he is in the Order of the Vag.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:02 am

He's a Magi of the Vagi ...

Well, Dallas started it!! Blame her!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears   Gerard Butler's Marriage Fears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1