The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meow - Ted's not a GB fan

Go down 
+2
LegoJulie
Dallas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Meow - Ted's not a GB fan Empty
PostSubject: Meow - Ted's not a GB fan   Meow - Ted's not a GB fan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:06 pm

DK, please move if this isn't the right place. It has a couple of questions posed to Gerrry at the TUT premiere.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b134691_gerard_butler_not_our_type.html

Gerard Butler: So Not Our Type
Today 7:39 AM PDT by Ted Casablanca and Becky Bain

INFdaily.com
We're here to share our own ugly truth: We really don't see the appeal of Gerard Butler.

We saw the supposed stud up close and personal at The Ugly Truth premiere last week, and we still don't see what everyone's drooling over. Sure, he's no longer the slab of granite he was in 300, but we're not always all about the muscles. We like a good, racy personality, too. (R.Pattz, anybody?) And Gerry ain't thrilling us with his.

"This is never f--king ending!" Butler exclaimed on the carpet, exasperated with all the press questions about romance and dating (particularly with Jen Aniston). Sorry, Ger, you're the male lead in a romantic comedy, whaddya expect everyone to ask you about? Health care reform?

And too bad for him, 'cause we had our own romance-angled Q's for the alleged heartthrob:

What's a big no-no on a first date?
I hate these questions. I'm suddenly becoming some Dr. Ruth on relationships.

Um, great, well here's one more. What's your favorite pickup line?
"Hello." Sorry, I hate these questions. I don't have pickup lines. I go straight into deep, profound conversations. And if I was to tell you, then it wouldn't be a pickup line anymore 'cause you would know it. I'll keep that one secret.

That ain't what we heard! (Our own stargazing sources from months ago told us not only is Butler the type to use pickup lines, he uses bad ones!)

Who is this guy, Shia LaBeouf? Neither of them have any luck with the ladies.

Maybe Ger's put his act together since then? Or maybe he caught on that girls don't fall for those lame-ass lines, even when spoken with a Scottish accent? Let's hope so!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Meow - Ted's not a GB fan   Meow - Ted's not a GB fan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:48 am

Their disdain makes me feel like they're interviewing The Creature from the Black Lagoon's ugly cousin. I'm no fan of Gerry's, but he is a handsome man with a sense of humor who is down-to-earth and speaks his mind.

They remind me of the hateful food and movie critics who hate everything and everyone.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Meow - Ted's not a GB fan   Meow - Ted's not a GB fan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 am

Ted Casablanca is an idiot. That is all.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506

PostSubject: Re: Meow - Ted's not a GB fan   Meow - Ted's not a GB fan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Amen!
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Meow - Ted's not a GB fan   Meow - Ted's not a GB fan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Ted's at it again. He really is a pissy queen.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b134999_caught_jen_gerard_getting_totally.html

Caught! Jen and Gerard Getting Totally Ignored
Today 7:41 AM PDT by Ted Casablanca

Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler, walking right past the paparazzi—totally unnoticed—while on set in NYC for their new film, The Bounty.

The paps were reportedly all crowding the windows of the corner restaurant where the first lady of France, Carla Bruni, was dining. Neither tabloid mess got a second glance, we're told, which comes as no real surprise—Jen and Gerard are so heatless together.

Since there's no Oscar to keep her career alive, Aniston needs her private life to keep the public quasi interested—and G.B. is not the guy for that.
Back to top Go down
Bea
Random Babbler
Bea

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Meow - Ted's not a GB fan   Meow - Ted's not a GB fan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:46 pm

QUEEN
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Meow - Ted's not a GB fan   Meow - Ted's not a GB fan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Ted sounds like a woman scorned.

Just sayin'....
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Meow - Ted's not a GB fan   Meow - Ted's not a GB fan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Gerry's going to get this crap until he does something they like...I think LAC will be the thing that shuts such people up.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Meow - Ted's not a GB fan   Meow - Ted's not a GB fan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 am

This pretentious, bitter crap has to become water off a duck's back. Only if it comes from a credible, respected critic, should attention be paid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meow - Ted's not a GB fan   Meow - Ted's not a GB fan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meow - Ted's not a GB fan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerard Butler Stuff :: Gerry News :: Gerry Movies :: The Ugly Truth-
Jump to: