The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty   Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:25 pm

Gerry on set with some fans. I recognize at least one of them....don't know her name, but I've seen her.

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/gerald_butler/gerald_butler_talking_with_fan.php
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty   Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:26 pm

I think I do too...

It was nice of him to stop by and meet with fans...

See? It isn't so bad to go and watch...if you aren't high maintenance.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty   Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:53 am

greyeyegoddess wrote:
The watcher OR the actor? Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty 646968
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty   Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:45 am

Is he eating something? It's like incessant chewing except when he poses for pics. Then he stops.
Or is it gum. He puts something in his mouth at the begining, but I swear it's like his eating something.....
(I have issues with smacking and spittle. I can't help myself. So of course it jumped out at me and then it's all I could focus on!)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty   Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:41 am

Nay wrote:
greyeyegoddess wrote:
The watcher OR the actor? Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty 646968
Either one, sweetie, either one...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty   Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:11 am

"I have my ugly make-up on. Oh wait, maybe it washed off."
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty   Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Didn't he say something about putting red in his eyes? I thought that is what he meant.
I dunno. I couldn't understand with all the gum smacking.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty   Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Nay wrote:
"I have my ugly make-up on. Oh wait, maybe it washed off."

Nay, I caught that too! Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty 646968 Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty 646968 Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty 646968
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty   Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Emily, it's those little 'on the fly' comments that make me hope that his sense of humility is still alive ......... somewhere. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty   Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerard Butler Talking with Fans on Set of The Bounty
Page 1 of 1