The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerard Butler is Brooklyn Buff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerard Butler is Brooklyn Buff Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler is Brooklyn Buff   Gerard Butler is Brooklyn Buff Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:24 pm

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/06/15/gerard-butler-brooklyn/

Gerard Butler puts his hands up on his hips (because when he dips, you dip, we dip) as he shoots his new movie, Bounty Hunter, in Brooklyn, New York City on Monday morning (June 15).

The 39-year-old Scottish stud saw The Hangover earlier this month and told NYMag:“I’ve got to tell you, it was kind of crazy, but a lot of the stuff that happened in that movie I’ve been through myself. That sounds like a huge exaggeration, but it’s really not.”

He also explained he’s never been to a bachelor party that was not bacchanalian: “They just don’t want to face it. But if they were honest with themselves, they’d go, ‘Oh, you know what? They were f—ing chickens.’ That’s why the chicken was in the movie, by the way. They couldn’t go that far, but I have no doubt they were f—ing chickens. (pauses) My career just went down the tubes, eh?”

Pictures in gallery HERE .
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler is Brooklyn Buff   Gerard Butler is Brooklyn Buff Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:35 pm

A short blurb from celebritygossip.net:

Kicking off his work week by filming some exterior scenes, Gerard Butler was spotted on the set of “Bounty Hunter” in Brooklyn, New York City today (June 15).

The hunky “P.S. I Love You” stud was all smiles as he waved to the surrounding fans and paparazzi in between scenes.

During a recent break in filming, Butler checked out “The Hangover,” and told press, “I’ve got to tell you, it was kind of crazy, but a lot of the stuff that happened in that movie I’ve been through myself. That sounds like a huge exaggeration, but it’s really not.”

He continued, “They just don’t want to face it. But if they were honest with themselves, they’d go, ‘Oh, you know what? They were f—ing chickens.’ That’s why the chicken was in the movie, by the way. They couldn’t go that far, but I have no doubt they were f—ing chickens. (pauses) My career just went down the tubes, eh?”

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/gerard-butler-hard-at-work-214652/
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler is Brooklyn Buff   Gerard Butler is Brooklyn Buff Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:31 pm

What's with the old chicken quotes? Those are so old now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerard Butler is Brooklyn Buff   Gerard Butler is Brooklyn Buff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1