The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bounty Set Pictures

Go down 
+7
pamelajane
LadyNOLA
Dallas
greyeyegoddess
Peege88
Nay
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:44 pm

The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 GerardButlerSetBountyHunterZ6bzfejx
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 GerardButlerSetBountyHunter_bU3E0DY
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 GerardButlerSetBountyHuntern9c3GP7b
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 GerardButlerSetBountyHunterqOvGKv1P
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 GerardButlerSetBountyHunters0DHrQx4
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 GerardButlerSetBountyHunterskDPzMg0
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 GerardButlerSetBountyHunteruIj-1Ser
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 GerardButlerSetBountyHunteruSjA4MyJ
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 GerardButlerSetBountyHuntery2VGoN5H
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 pm

What did he spill on his shirt?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Gerry or the other guy? I don't see a stain...not this time, anyway. Smile

I think Mr. Uncle Sam Dude is kinda cute. I also noticed Gerry's stunt double looks more like Mr. Uncle Sam Dude than he looks like Gerry.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 pm

I think there's a stain on the back of G's shirt, but I just thought it was wet makeup to look like he'd been sweating in the heat.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Maybe it's really sweat.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:41 pm

I think it's supposed to be "sweat" on the front of his shirt. There's "sweat" on his back in some of the pics too. I noticed because some had them, and some didn't. Maybe the ones with them are during the chase scene....

I always think of the person who is charge of continuity of scenes when I see stuff like that. You know the person that has to make sure that the clothes, hair, background etc are the same during shots that take days so that there is continuity.....what is that person called? There is a name for it.

I should do that. I'm a stickler for details. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:54 pm

That has to be a hard job, and I bet you there isn't one movie out there that doesn't have inconsistencies. Sometimes I like to go on IMDB and read them when I'm watching a movie, so I can follow along.

Phantom of the Opera has a LOT of them.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:04 am

http://www.globephotos.com/dynevent-action-nl.do?eventid=324371&orderby=asc&hmessage=GERARD+BUTLER+ON+MOVIE+SET+%27%27THE+BOUNTY%27%27+IN+GREENPOINT+%2CBROOKLYN+06-17-2009

I think these are different.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 am

They are different. Thanks for the link. I can't get them full size, so people can click on the link to see them.

I wonder what happened to all of the photographers. I didn't see any pics emerge from today's shooting.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:14 am

In the 3rd and 4th posts on this page, with Gerry on the rooftop. There's an oval stain right below the button placket.

Dallas, the continuity guy is called a Continuity Supervisor, or Script Supervisor. Sounds like a good job for nitpickers.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:19 am

You and I would be great at that job with our stain/sweat eagle eyes!!!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:33 am

Dallas wrote:
I always think of the person who is charge of continuity of scenes when I see stuff like that. You know the person that has to make sure that the clothes, hair, background etc are the same during shots that take days so that there is continuity.....what is that person called? There is a name for it. I should do that. I'm a stickler for details. Very Happy
DonnaKat wrote:
Sometimes I like to go on IMDB and read them when I'm watching a movie, so I can follow along.
LegoJulie wrote:
In the 3rd and 4th posts on this page, with Gerry on the rooftop. There's an oval stain right below the button placket. Dallas, the continuity guy is called a Continuity Supervisor, or Script Supervisor. Sounds like a good job for nitpickers.
You are ALL freaks. Freaks. Freaks I say.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:41 am

Nay wrote:
Donna, do you think the "Save The Fur" Brigade will go a little nutso about the fourth last one? The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 646968
Et tu, Nayus?
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 am

The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 646968 The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 646968 The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 646968

Nay - hello pot, meet kettle.

Speaking of nit picking.....Why does Butler have his belt undone and his pants open out on the sidewalk and view of the public? Is he picking nits?

I can't believe no one has commented on that pic yet(especially Nay, considering where her eye obviously travels!). What in the heck is he doing?

https://s399.photobucket.com/albums/pp76/thebutlerspantry/bounty/17-Jun-2009/?action=view&current=capture25.jpg

(how do I post the image instead of the url?)
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:14 am

Surround the link with The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3  and . The link cannot have weird commands in it, like that ?action stuff. Has to point directly to the picture.

The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Capture25

Maybe his belt got wet. Maybe his pants got wet. Twisted Evil Maybe some unfan threw eggs at him. Maybe he tore a belt loop.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:43 pm

He's looking inside his pants. So odd.

Thanks for the directions on the pic. I tried that but it must have been the ? etc that screwed it up.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:11 pm

LegoJulie wrote:
Nay wrote:
Donna, do you think the "Save The Fur" Brigade will go a little nutso about the fourth last one? The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 646968
Et tu, Nayus?
Julie, the "Furr Brigade" is what I called the collective of married, hormone-driven weemen who reside elsewhere. So there ... mooning

Dallas wrote:
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 646968 The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 646968 The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 646968 Nay - hello pot, meet kettle.

Speaking of nit picking.....Why does Butler have his belt undone and his pants open out on the sidewalk and view of the public? Is he picking nits?

I can't believe no one has commented on that pic yet (especially Nay, considering where her eye obviously travels!). What in the heck is he doing?
YOU ... YOU ... YOU ... drive me to drink, Tex! My wandering left eye was a secret just between us and now the whole world knows, dammit. This is war!!!

BTW It's probably a clothing tag that is itching his delicate, super-sensitive, baby-soft widdle skin
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Gerry is checking to see if his rooster is still clucking.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Nay wrote:
Julie, the "Furr Brigade" is what I called the collective of married, hormone-driven weemen who reside elsewhere. So there ...

Yeah, doesn't negate the fact that you were looking and spotted fur.
Those in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks at those of us who notice stains and continuity issues. Face it. You are one of us.

Nay wrote:
YOU ... YOU ... YOU ... drive me to drink, Tex! My wandering left eye was a secret just between us and now the whole world knows, dammit. This is war!!!
It wanders too? I thought it was just a crazy eye....like the Butler.

Nay wrote:
BTW It's probably a clothing tag that is itching his delicate, super-sensitive, baby-soft widdle skin.
Maybe his sock slipped or was getting bunched up.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Pics from today...filming in Queens:

http://www.busybeeblogger.com/2009/06/19/butler-the-bounty-hunter/

The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 90619NT3_BUTLER_G_B-GR_01
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 90619NT3_BUTLER_G_B-GR_02
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 90619NT3_BUTLER_G_B-GR_04
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 FP_3172335_Butler_Gerard_RAM_061909
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 FP_3172604_Butler_Gerard_RAM_061909
The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 FP_3172605_Butler_Gerard_RAM_061909
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Will there be any surprises left by the time this movie is finished?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Yes. Full frontal Butler nudity involving barbed wire, a can of creamed corn, and a chicken.

Don't ask me how I know. I just do.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Is that done in sepia, Donna? 'Cause I want it to be tasteful art, ya know.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Nope, it will be done Warhol style...with a splash of modern art from the Whitney Art Party. That's why Butler was there, you know.

People blame Gerry for socializing so much. He's only doing it for his art, you know.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:59 am

What's with the bottle in the paper bag? Looks like he is drinking a beer -- like a bum.

Anyone know of any brown bottle that isn't beer? Gosh that is funny.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Set Pictures   The Bounty Set Pictures - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bounty Set Pictures
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next