The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are celebrities really "normal" like us??

Go down 
+3
Peege88
Oggy
DonnaKat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Are celebrities really "normal" like us?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are celebrities really "normal" like us??   Are celebrities really "normal" like us?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:19 pm

It's quite amazing how many people will follow a fake GB knowingly. Maybe they just want to support anyone using the name and put G's name out there.

Quite a few of G's real friends followed fake G for a while too.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Are celebrities really "normal" like us??   Are celebrities really "normal" like us?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:12 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if he had a real account, but given the history with his fanbase, he probably wouldn't make it a point to broadcast it. I know quite a few other legit actors who have pages on Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Are celebrities really "normal" like us??   Are celebrities really "normal" like us?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:14 pm

G doesn't have to broadcast it if he was online. There are so many fans looking for him online, he'll be found.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Are celebrities really "normal" like us??   Are celebrities really "normal" like us?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Good point....which is probably why the motherships are so adamant about telling fans he has no such site. It's also probably why a lot of the fans continue to fall for the fakers even though they are told the sites are fake by the motherships. Maybe deep down there is a certain doubt as to whether or not to believe what the fansites/admins tell their members. Sorta like the boy who cried 'wolf'.

I think if he'd just come out and have an official Twitter, Facebook or whatever, it would probably alleviate some of the people falling for the fakers. Twitter is now offering 'verified accounts' for celebs to get put on their page to weed out the phonies. Kirstie Alley and a few others have gone out of their way to make sure the fans know it's really them and not a poser.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Are celebrities really "normal" like us??   Are celebrities really "normal" like us?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:36 pm

That's cool.

I agree. He should have his own, but then he may think he's stepping on toes of the fan sites. Not to make him sound egotistical, as if I could do that, but the more sites that a celeb has, the more popular it makes him or her look.

If that person has his/her own site, then everyone will flock to that site and the internet won't be flooded with that person's name all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Are celebrities really "normal" like us??   Are celebrities really "normal" like us?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:41 pm

They're not normal like us. If they were, they'd not be celebrities. They may do some normal things like go to the store and watch TV but they may feel normal, functioning in a very abnormal world.

They do put their pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us, it's just so happens they're $300 Versace.

Ger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are celebrities really "normal" like us??   Are celebrities really "normal" like us?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are celebrities really "normal" like us??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerry Shout Out! :: Personal Feelings about Gerry-
Jump to: