The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Empty
PostSubject: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:45 am

Someone is in the mood for schmoozing ...

http://www.wireimage.com/ItemListings.aspx?cbi=23234&igi=375380&nbc1=1

Last edited by DonnaKat on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added date of event to title)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:23 pm

JustJared is on the bandwagon now. I like JJ though. He gives good pix without watermarks, and doesn't trash.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/06/04/gerard-butler-ferragamo/

Gerard Butler is Ferragamo Fearless

Actors Gerard Butler and Lake Bell attend a cocktail reception at Salvatore Ferragamo on Wednesday (June 3) in New York City.

An international auction featuring celebrity-owned and autographed handbags donated by Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Gywneth Paltrow, Eva Longoria, Marisa Tomei, Dita Von Teese, Lucy Liu, and Debi Mazar are currently being auctioned on eBay June 2nd through June 12th. All proceeds from the eBay auction will benefit GlobalGiving’s Italy Earthquake Relief and Recovery Fund.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:02 pm

He was at at least two parties last night.

PMc Patrick McMullen.com

ALI WISE, DANI STAHL & SHOSHANNA LONSTEIN'S Birthday Bash at AVENUE
Avenue, NYC
©️Patrick McMullan
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Photo- NEIL RASMUS/Patrickmcmullan.com

One pic of Gerry, which I also posted in the gallery:
Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Secondpartyafterferragamo
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:23 pm

http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=6633868

On and Off the Avenue
Massimo Ferragamo throws a cozy dinner at its Fifth Avenue flagship for men's designer Massimiliano Giornetti
Thursday, June 04, 2009

(NEW YORK) The term "in-store event" acquired an unusually chic meaning last night when Massimo Ferragamo hosted a dinner in honor of menswear designer Massimiliano Giornetti at the brand's Fifth Avenue flagship. "This feels nothing like a shoe department," joked Bettina Zilkha, admiring the work of Bronson van Wyck and the view of the rainy avenue below. The 50-person-long table set with arrangements of peonies and roses in the same shade of blood red that was so memorable at the women's RTW show last February in Milan.

Lake Bell sported one of the dresses in question. "It's very versatile," she instructed, zipping and unzipping the sleeves. "I've been showing this trick off all night." Although Bell arrived with stylist Leslie Fremar, she spent most of the evening chatting with the gentleman on her right---MSNBC's Dan Abrams.

Guests like Dan Peres, Celerie Kemble and Frederic Malle settled in to a Tuscan feast of truffled pasta in a spring pea sauce and vinello tontonni. "Is it veal or tuna?" wondered Marina Rust Connor as the synchronized serving commenced. "Both!" laughed Euan Rellie, who promptly washed it all down with a glass of brunello di Montalcino from Ferragamo's winery.

Roberto Bolle, who performed at Ferragamo's 80th anniversary last year in Shanghai, caught up with Fabiola Beracasa, topped off her cream Ferragamo ensemble with an equally cream YSL vest and a very unusual bracelet. "It's Daphne Guinness," she said of the molded silver glovelet. "She doesn't make much of it, but the pieces she does do are amazing."

Giornetti, who flew back from Los Angeles the morning before, was thrilled by the slew of gents dressed in his wares. "We have a lot of very well-dressed people in this room," he said graciously, referencing the divine near-megastar Gerard Butler, who had the ladies in the room all aflutter. "There are quite a few extremely stylish athletes who are great friends of the house," explained Ferragamo's US president Vincent Ottomanelli in between discussing The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with Chiara Clemente. "In the stores, we carry up to a shoe size 15--but we can go larger by special order."

Clemente is headed to Amsterdam for the first time this summer to premiere her film Our City Dreams. Rellie, meanwhile, discussed the merits of Italian tailoring. "This suit is very sharp," he said of his slim grey style. "It has sheen, but it's not too shiny. I would certainly wear it to a meeting in L.A." After a glass of grappa and some palate-cleansing lemon basil and grapefruit Campari sorbet--yes, really--several guests like Alek Wek braved the rain to head to another bash downtown. "I hope we get a cab soon," she said. "I don't want to get my shoes wet!"
ASHLEY BAKER

And with that I say Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) 816175 Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) 710942 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Handbags and shoes saving the poor and homeless? Sure, I can see that.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:35 pm

G looks nice in a suit.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Tons more pics here:

http://www.patrickmcmullan.com/site/event_detail.aspx?eid=29920&home=1&page=1&pgSize=16&sortdir=DESC
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Free clothes and models..
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:48 pm

"the divine near-megastar Gerard Butler"

Ouch.

Gerry, dear, please go to a dermatologist and get those brown spots and sun damage looked at. They can zap that sun damage and age spots right off of your purty face. You got the cash, open your wallet and take care of your skin.
Yes, I know......I can't help myself. It's a thing with me. I'm all about the skin care.

Love the suit.

BTW, Lake Bell's skin is fabulous!!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:06 am

Is the Recession Over? People Are Partying Again
by Rebecca GuinnessJune 4, 2009, 5:18 PM

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/style/2009/06/is-the-recession-over-people-are-partying-again.html

"It feels like the season—we've seen the same faces for four out of the last five nights," remarked Euan Rellie at Massimo Ferragamo's dinner last night in New York City. "It must be a backlash to the recession, because everyone is going out again," agreed his wife, Lucy Sykes Rellie. Certainly the crowd that attended, including actors Lake Bell and Gerard Butler, seemed happy to gossip and sip mint juleps on the second floor of the Fifth Avenue boutique before heading into dinner. The Joffe sisters (Jessica and Janina) chattered excitedly about their upcoming weekend plans: "We have to go to Belmont—hopefully we'll have the same success as last year when we won $200 on the big race."

Finally guests such as social staples Bettina Zilkha, Celerie Kemble, and Fabiola Beracasa were ushered into the curtained dining area overlooking the street. The long table was ladened with flowers, and hundreds of candles were scattered throughout the room. Massimo Ferragamo welcomed Italy's premier dancer Roberto Bolle to the table. Ferragamo men's creative director Massimillano Giometti mused: "I think the one area that Italy lags behind is in the field of contemporary art, except for the Venice Biennale, of course. I am very inspired by a lot of contemporary art including Elizabeth Peyton, whose use of color is amazing." Beside him, actress Paz de la Huerta and Purple magazine's Olivier Zahm canoodled, while the Box's Simon Hammerstein and actor Oliver Jackson Cohen gushed over the suits that they had been lent for the night.

As dinner drew to a close, the conversation turned to where the night would go from there. Many guests, including Alek Wek (in a DayGlo-orange cast—she'd cut a tendon washing up dishes), chose to head off to Avenue nightclub, where Ali Wise, Dani Stahl, and Shoshanna Lonstein Gruss were throwing a huge birthday bash. Chiara Clemente went her own way: "I'm going to Cabin, which is my new favorite spot and has the added advantage of being very near home!"
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Nay wrote:
"It feels like the season—we've seen the same faces for four out of the last five nights," remarked Euan Rellie at Massimo Ferragamo's dinner last night in New York City. "It must be a backlash to the recession, because everyone is going out again," agreed his wife, Lucy Sykes Rellie.

I'd be going out too if I were continuously being invited to parties where I got free swag. Rolling Eyes

And the fact that they're seeing the same faces doesn't mean "everyone" is going out. It means the same people are going out because these same people are being invited to these same parties night after night.

This isn't a knock at those who have money, but here we have yet another example of a clueless wealthy socialite couple who simply just don't "get" it.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:17 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
He was at at least two parties last night.

PMc Patrick McMullen.com

ALI WISE, DANI STAHL & SHOSHANNA LONSTEIN'S Birthday Bash at AVENUE
Avenue, NYC
©️Patrick McMullan
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Photo- NEIL RASMUS/Patrickmcmullan.com

One pic of Gerry, which I also posted in the gallery:
Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Secondpartyafterferragamo

Clearer pic here:
http://guestofaguest.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/6_633797051662562944929923_26_gbutler_060309_141.jpg

http://guestofaguest.com/nyc-parties/shoshanna-lonstein-ali-wise-and-dani-stahl-throw-triple-threat-birthday-bash-at-avenue/
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:51 pm

She has puffier cheeks than GB. Facial, I mean.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:15 pm

lol...I was wondering how you were able to see those other cheeks...lol!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:00 pm

I forgot to add that Lake Bell and Colin Farrell were very much an item a couple of years back....there were even rumors of their engagement. By many accounts, he was crazy about her. I don't even know if they're still together, but their romance was on the Q.T.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:06 pm

I wouldn't mind being an "item" with Colin Farrell....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)   Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferragamo Cocktail Party NYC (03 Jun 2009)
Page 1 of 1