The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler

Go down 
+3
Nay
LegoJulie
DonnaKat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Empty
PostSubject: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:23 pm

Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Mavrixonlineexclusive

Quote :
Gerard Butler had a business meeting at somebody’s house yesterday, and he came and went in style…in a limo! I don’t really want to be a celebrity or anything, but there are some serious perks that come with the job. Celebs get free stuff shoved down their throats all the time, they get access to those 007-esque black Amex cards and they get driven anywhere they want to go (which is actually something I could use, considering my driving record).

On second thought, maybe I do want to be a celebrity after all.

http://mavrixonline.com/index.php/2009/05/28/mavrixonline-exclusive-gerard-butler/
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:26 pm

I do want to add that I find this whole picture and blurb a bit suspicious. I'm looking at this picture of him, and it almost looks like an exact same picture I saw in an article yesterday....same clothing, same facial expression, etc. Not that I wouldn't think he would ride a limo to a business meeting, but this almost looks like it was Photoshopped to me...using one of the Malibu beach pictures. That or it is one of the beach pictures, and the story is being embellished.

Or maybe he's just wearing the same clothes...and facial expression, etc.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Where is the other article? I'd like to compare the pictures.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:04 pm

I don't remember, it came thru a Google alert and I thought I deleted it. If I remember, I'll post the link.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Taking a limo isn't that big of a deal. If you don't want to drive and have to go somewhere, you end up with a chauffeur in a car with a comfortably large working area in the passenger compartment, which is, a limo.

About a third of the taxis I used in the US northeast were limos. Cost the same as the smaller taxi cabs. Much more comfortable ride, and smelled better.

Still doesn't mean the photo is real. Or fake.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Despite the possibility of being branded a *shudder* "fangurl" by Donna, I actually don't mind if he's wearing the same clothes as Maliboobies beach.

I especially like the hair, Senor Butler. Keep it that length por favour and let the grey through. Thanks in advance. Cheque is in the mail. Smile
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:25 pm

He's a star...limo, high class meetings and all.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:45 pm

Yep, Alice. And I'll add one more word that makes all the difference to "normal" people.

He's a MOVIE star. Grrrrr!

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Looks like the same photo that I commented on being an unflattering pic from The Sun article yesterday. That was the article talking about his night out at Teddy's and his women (the shagger of the year article).

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2451792/Gerard-Butler-could-challenge-Russell-Brand-for-the-Biz-Shagger-Of-The-Year-Award.html

*freaky photographic memory comes in handy again*

ETA: It looks like different shirts to me. i.e. a blue oxford cloth type shirt vs that greyish short sleeved knit shirt in Malibu.
Again, I'm amazed at how different he looks to the Teddy and Palihouse pics - somewhat older. Maybe because the bar hopping pics were at night and this one and the Malibu were in bright sunlight? (I'm looking for a rational reason, other than Butler is a shapeshifter! It freaks me out. affraid )
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Boringly Sane
Poppy

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:54 am

A shapeshifter....I like that...LMAO!
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:45 am

The more flattering term is chameleon.

Definitely not the same shirt as in the Malibu beach pictures.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Limos have very roomy backseats and tinted windows.

Just give me five minutes with him...that's all I ask!

Basketball
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:57 pm

72 seconds is all you need, based on what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:32 pm

lol...I think it was funny that I heard it first as "7 seconds"...lol!

Wasn't very impressed...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler   Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mavrixonline Exclusive: Gerard Butler
Page 1 of 1