The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information request!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helena
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Helena

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Information request! Empty
PostSubject: Information request!   Information request! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:56 pm

study
Hello possums Exclamation

Word has it that Gerard-o will start filming LAC in Philly on December 3rd.

If anyone has the exact address of where he will be filming, I would greatly appreciate it.
If you do and feel reluctant to post it publically, please send it to me via PM.
I'm not looking to go hang out. I'm looking to hand him my script and leave.

If anyone would like to join me in Philly around the first week of December, I would LOVE for you to join me.

cheers

Lenovski
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenapapadam
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Information request!   Information request! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:59 pm

Sorry, wish I knew. I'm not important enough to know.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Information request!   Information request! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:46 am

I would look into where the courthouse is in Philly....maybe any movie studios....the hall of justice, too. Probably the same building or very near by.
Back to top Go down
Helena
Helena

PostSubject: Re: Information request!   Information request! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:09 pm

This is what I've got so far:
http://www.film.org/greater_philadelphia_filmmakers/hotline/law_abiding_citizen_casting/

Law Abiding Citizen casting
Posted on October 29, 2008

Heery Casting is casting for “Law Abiding Citizen”, the new film starring Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx, being directed by F. Gary Gray (“The Negotiator”)

Right now,they are looking for MEN, age 25-50, all ethnicities – who are BIG, SCARY, THUG types to play prisoners. This will be a SAG contract for principal roles; we will see both SAG and non-union.

Shooting will begin in mid-December through February in Philadelphia.
Please only submit if you fit the above specifications. Information on other roles will be posted at a later date.

E-mail a picture/resume to: lawabidingcasting@gmail.com If you have body art, branding or piercings, please send a picture showing it. All pictures must be in jpg format. Don’t forget your PHONE Number!

IT doesn't say it starts December 3rd though.
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Information request!   Information request! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:39 pm

Helena wrote:
study
Hello possums Exclamation

If anyone has the exact address of where he will be filming, I would greatly appreciate it.

Helena,

Contact the city hall special events department and find out if any permits have been issued for street closures to Evil Twins. I believe that would be considered public information just find out when and where. Let me know if it works. It might be on line.

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:55 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Helena
Helena

PostSubject: Re: Information request!   Information request! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:40 pm

Thank you Joy!! sunny
I will do that!
Back to top Go down
Joyful

PostSubject: Re: Information request!   Information request! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:55 am

Did you find out any information yet?

Last edited by DonnaKat on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This user has been deactivated.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information request!   Information request! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information request!
Page 1 of 1