The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hollywood, here I come!

Go down 
+3
DonnaKat
greyeyegoddess
Leo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Oggy, Dahling, you are still young!!!! queen

And, Leo, Barat has a beautiful campus. I remember going to visit some friends, there, when I was in high school, many many years ago. I'm glad you have such wonderful memories. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:51 pm

pamelajane wrote:
I went to high school in Wilmette...yes, Nay, an all girls Catholic high school...but the all boys Catholic boys school wasn't far away!!!
I always think it's ironic when an all boys school is built so close to an all girls one. I mean seriously what do they expect to happen? 'Bless me Father for I have sinned. It's been 3 days since I last did a panty raid on All Saints ...'

Oggy wrote:
Do I hear Chicago???? Nay I would not make any trouble..muaahaaahaa. I am only 2 1/2 drive from Chicago so I will have to make plans for 2010 .... I am planning a trip to Boston on 7/25 for a reunion with people I went to school with in Paris.. I have not seen these people in 30 years but have got in touch with a lot of them through Facebook. And yes Nay and Dallas I am getting old.....Only 35 more days of being 44.....OMG...
Huge Trouble = (Oggs + PJ + Leo + DK) x 3 days of Comic Con
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:25 pm

ahahaha. You are just jealous Nay that you live in BFE and won't be able to come toooooooo.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:26 am

Nay wrote:
pamelajane wrote:
I went to high school in Wilmette...yes, Nay, an all girls Catholic high school...but the all boys Catholic boys school wasn't far away!!!
I always think it's ironic when an all boys school is built so close to an all girls one. I mean seriously what do they expect to happen? 'Bless me Father for I have sinned. It's been 3 days since I last did a panty raid on All Saints ...'

LOL on the "Bless me Father" bit and it's so true about the all girls and all boys school built so close to each other. As the "church lady" would say...."how conveeenient".
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:45 am

LOL, PJ!

I'm hoping Venice Beach still has those cheap t shirt stands along the boardwalk. Seriously...you can get like...three t shirts for fifteen bucks....and cheap silver jewelry, too.

God, I miss the ocean. The Pacific is my touchstone
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:10 pm

When the HECK are they going to announce the premiere date????
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:44 pm

I'm not sure. When I asked Rob Luketic he said he'd verify and get back with me, but he hasn't yet. Maybe he forgot, doesn't know, or can't say. I hope it's soon, though.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Well, I'm watching Graumann's webpage like a bird dog.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:27 pm

According to this site, the premiere is scheduled for July 16:

Hollywood Charity Auction Site

What I wouldn't give to have one of those tickets....
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Thursday, huh.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Ah well....I wanted to go to L.A. anyways.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Can you change your dates?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:54 pm

I just checked, and yes I can...probably for a fee but who cares at this point? LOL! I'm gonna wait one more week to make SURE that's the premiere date....then I'll have to change my schedule at work.

At least this is far enough ahead of time where they won't bitch.

Thanks for the premiere info!

XO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, here I come!   Hollywood, here I come! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollywood, here I come!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2