The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland

Go down 
+5
Dallas
beguild
pamelajane
greyeyegoddess
ladyremi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:24 pm

http://www.celebitchy.com/47043/jennifer_aniston_hooking_up_with_womanizer_gerard_butler_wants_to_move_to_scotland/

If Jennifer Aniston doesn’t get off Gerard Butler very, very soon, there will be scene. There will be a temper tantrum. There will be a hissy fit. There will be blood! Aniston, I drink your milkshake! I could totally kick her ass, too.

In the new In Touch Weekly, there’s an article about Gerry and Jennifer that has made me stabby. According to them, Jennifer and Gerard have developed a friendship since they first met at the Toronto Film Festival last September. At the time, there was some unfortunate reporting that Gerard had his hands on Jennifer’s thigh. Stabby. Since then, there have been on-and-off rumors that Gerard and Jennifer were going to be doing a film together - a musical, set in a prison.

Now it seems both Aniston and Gerard are looking for a little romance with each other. Jennifer is “very interested in making up for lost time with the actor” while Gerard is “very excited to see her again and wants to hook up with her again and hang out”. Friends of both Gerard and Jennifer are warning Jennifer that Gerry is a womanizer, though. Jennifer doesn’t care, because as In Touch Weekly says in a bold sub-headline, “She’s Lonely”:

It’s been less than a month sine Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer broke up - but she’s apparently already falling for another reputed womanizer. Jen, 40, recently had several secret meetings in a New York apartment with 300 star Gerard Butler, reveals a good friend of the actress.

As In Touch reported previously reported, Jen and Gerard were flirting at the Toronto International Film Festival last September where… they spent an evening “drinking champagne and talking.” At the time, Jen was with John Mayer, so she didn’t pursue things further. But now that she’s free, Jen is very interested in making up for lost time with the actor, with whom she’s planning two new movies, says the friend. “She said that in their film meetings, their chemistry was intense and physical,” the friend shares.

Gerard, 39, feels the same. “He’s very excited to see her again and wants to hook up with her again and hang out,” says one of his pals, who cautions that even though he’s “very attracted to her,” Jennifer should beware. “He’s a total player.”

She’s Lonely
At this point, Jennifer doesn’t seem to care. Shooting The Baster, a film about a single, 40-year-old woman’s desperate attempts to get pregnant, Jen’s finding that the material is cutting too close to home. “Jen’s been calling her friends and crying, saying that she can’t stand to be alone,” says a longtime pal.

The friend says that Jen can’t wait to get back to Los Angeles - and Gerard.

According to a confidante, Jen is envisioning a future together in Gerard’s native Scotland: “She has a thing about wanting to move there and get a little place in the countryside.”

But many worry that, as far as her emotions go, Jen may be traveling too far, too fast. If she doesn’t slow down, she’ll have another broken heart yet again - instead of finding the love she wants so badly.

[From In Touch Weekly, print edition April 27 2009]

How dare Aniston steal my dream of running away to Scotland with Gerard Butler! That’s actually the part of the story that is the least believable - that Jennifer would trade Malibu and Beverly Hills for a farmhouse in moors of Scotland. I would be at home in the moors (call me, Gerry!), but not Aniston. Not with her rigorous sunbathing schedule.

So is their chemistry “intense and physical”? Even though it pains me to say so, it probably is. Gerard Butler is so charming and sexy, he could have “intense and physical” chemistry with a wet noodle. And now I wish I were a wet noodle.

But there’s a part in In Touch’s report that seems to show off the “we’re just making this up as we go along” reporting: that Jennifer “can’t wait to get back to Los Angeles - and Gerard.” Gerry’s spent the last three months filming in Philadelphia, then he’s been staying in New York. This verifies the first part of the report, that the two might be meeting up in a New York apartment. But Gerry moves around a lot, and Los Angeles isn’t always his home base. So why would Jennifer be so eager to get back to LA? Oh, right. The sunbathing.

Jennifer Aniston is shown at the premiere of Management at the Toronto Film Festival on 9/7/08. Gerard Butler is shown at the Rocknrolla premiere on 9/1/08. Images thanks to WENN.com .

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:45 pm

I think a lot of stories are being put together...

But hey, at least there'd be some real romance going on if they do really hook up.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:06 am

Hmmm... Confused
Back to top Go down
beguild
Random Babbler
beguild

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:11 pm

IMO, it's all a bunch of hoohaw. Time is the keeper of all answers.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Does Gerry know he is dating Jennifer?

Hey Gerry!!! Give your wiener a rest!!! Even God took a day off......

I know, I'm going to hell.
See you there.

ETA: Please no photographs, I'm in my element.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:12 pm

sound of camera...*click, click, click*

Do I wish I was a wet noodle???
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Dallas wrote:
Does Gerry know he is dating Jennifer?

Hey Gerry!!! Give your wiener a rest!!! Even God took a day off......

I know, I'm going to hell.
See you there.

ETA: Please no photographs, I'm in my element.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:01 am

Helena, do you think Jennifer Aniston is the One? lol!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Ms Aniston is supposedly dating the Scotsman? Not likely.

GB, 'Hey Jen! Wanna roll in the heather?' doesn't constitute a date.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:01 pm

How about getting cozy in his NY loft?
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
GerrysJewel

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:02 pm

Dallas - you are one funny betch. Luv reading your posts!

Time will tell....time will tell....

But I do believe that any meeting Gerry has with an attractive member of the opposite sex will be "Intense and Physical". I don't think Gerry cannot be intense and physical. It goes against his nature. Perving

It's interesting (and kinda sad) that Gerry's promiscuous behavior is well known in the eyes of the press.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:50 pm

GerrysJewel wrote:
It's interesting (and kinda sad) that Gerry's promiscuous behavior is well known in the eyes of the press.
Is that a good thing?
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
GerrysJewel

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Personally, I don't take it as a good thing.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:36 pm

This was just posted by someone on IMDB:

Quote :
More Aniston guff

From Now magazine in the UK, which is yet another gossip mag, granted!

"Attempts to attract sports stars, including hockey player Sean Avery, 29, didn't work and handsome Scottish actor Gerard Butler, 39, has told Jen he doesn't want a relationship with her. Despite reports linking the pair, who are set to star in an action movie together later this year, he's not interested.

"Gerard's main problem is that he's committed to a pretty sober kind of lifestyle these days, unlike Jen, who he knows enjoys going out and having a glass or two of wine. He has no problem with that, it's just not the way he wants to live his life."

Source: Now magazine (UK)/ Beth McLoughlin
4th May 2009

Also Ashley Pearson in the UK version of Star, is sticking with Aniston and Butler being more than professional working partners.

Are we expected to believe this crap?

Come on, we all know why he isn't interested in her, and it has nothing to do with her enjoying a glass or two of wine (which hardly constitutes "partying").
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Helena says his next big relationship is probably with an aquarian....and Jen is an aquarian. *shrugs*

I can't see this duo lasting long....but I'm certainly no expert.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:58 pm

So, all of those 20 something year old girls were sober?

I hardly think that if you hang out at clubs and bars, that you mind people drinking.

Lame excuse...or lame story.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Exactly my point, Alice.

Either someone's concocting these stories off the top of their lamebrain head, or someone's using a lamebrain excuse.

Priyanka is a drinker, from what I've heard (based on some reports, more than a social one), and I doubt he'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers. I'm sure most of his friends and "girlfriends" drink, at least sociably...otherwise he wouldn't be spending so much time going to bars. He certainly isn't spending his social time in quilting clubs.

Butler has a much bigger partier image than Aniston does. I'd believe the story much more if Aniston had said she wasn't interested in him for his partying ways.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:15 pm

That would be a story!
Back to top Go down
Dallas

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Yes, the pub crawler does not want to be associated with someone who has a glass of wine or two with friends. It is contrary to his chosen lifestyle.

Obviously the author of this masterpiece has been living under a rock and isn't aware of Gerry's lifestlye and reputation. The least they could have done was a google search before making something up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland   Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Aniston Hooking up with Gerard Butler, Wants to Move to Scotland
Page 1 of 1