The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

George Clooney

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiara...
Random Babbler
Chiara...

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-04-06

George Clooney Empty
PostSubject: George Clooney   George Clooney Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:53 am

In this list is lacking,... I think, a certain George Clooney...George Clooney Fischio

....if you allow me ... then I beginGeorge Clooney Winka

George Clooney Georgen

Last edited by Chiara... on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
dreamer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-03

George Clooney Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Clooney   George Clooney Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:49 am

What is the list you're talking about ?? Best gray hair ?? Most likely to make the dullest movie?? scratch
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

George Clooney Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Clooney   George Clooney Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:22 am

To each his/her own... Wink

Thanks for starting a Clooney thread, Chiara. He's filming in my hometown right now. I haven't gone to see him or ran into him, but I've seen/heard a few things about town.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Chiara...
Random Babbler
Chiara...

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-04-06

George Clooney Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Clooney   George Clooney Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:57 am

There are many films that I like him both as an actor that as the director ... is a very versatile man ...also in other fields...
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
dreamer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-03

George Clooney Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Clooney   George Clooney Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:14 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
To each his/her own... Wink

Thanks for starting a Clooney thread, Chiara. He's filming in my hometown right now. I haven't gone to see him or ran into him, but I've seen/heard a few things about town.

I was teasing DK--my GF loves George and asks everyone she meets if they can get her a date with him. hahaha Me--I'm just not a fan, but it would be cool to run into him. Hope you get to see him. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

George Clooney Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Clooney   George Clooney Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Clooney
Page 1 of 1