The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rob Pattinson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
celticwhisper
Boringly Sane
celticwhisper

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Rob Pattinson Empty
PostSubject: Rob Pattinson   Rob Pattinson Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:33 pm

He makes me feel like a dirty, old woman and I'm only 32. There, I said it.

I've been reading smutty Twilight fanfic all night when I should have been writing. How horrible is it that I don't even care if he's decent in the next movie? I just want to look and drool and the next incarnation of Edward. It's awful, really.

Thanks. We need a section entitled "Celtic's Confessional". Say anything!
Back to top Go down
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Rob Pattinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Pattinson   Rob Pattinson Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:16 am

Twilight was a disappointment. The book is way better. Robert Pattinson does not appeal to me whatsoever. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
celticwhisper
Boringly Sane
celticwhisper

Rob Pattinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Pattinson   Rob Pattinson Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:04 am

I completely agree that the books are better than the movies, Remi. But I'd say that about almost any book vs movie debate...lol!

However, if you are interested in some fanfic links, I can hook you up with some of my favorites!
Back to top Go down
ladyremi

Rob Pattinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Pattinson   Rob Pattinson Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:39 pm

you mean NC17-fanfic Very Happy! WEEEEEE!!!! Give me! Razz
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Rob Pattinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Pattinson   Rob Pattinson Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:39 pm

The problem with most movies is that if you've read the book first, the movie is almost always disappointing. Hence, I do not read books until movie is made, unless it's something I really want to read, which is highly unlikely.

I'm always blown away with movies before I read the book.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
ladyremi

Rob Pattinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Pattinson   Rob Pattinson Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Agreed. In the movie, I was like "Are you guys f**k acting because I don't see it." and they weren't. It was like the movie was just an Acting 101 college course.

Last edited by ladyremi on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
celticwhisper
Boringly Sane
celticwhisper

Rob Pattinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Pattinson   Rob Pattinson Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Remi- I got all the good stuff! I'll post the linky-links in a bit when I get to my other laptop!
Back to top Go down
ladyremi

Rob Pattinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Pattinson   Rob Pattinson Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:39 pm

ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rob Pattinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Pattinson   Rob Pattinson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Pattinson
Page 1 of 1