The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video

Go down 
+3
Dallas
DonnaKat
Nay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Empty
PostSubject: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:19 am

Chris Hewitt and his exclusive video interviews with the stars and a behind-the-scenes look at the 2009 Jameson Empire Awards.

Senor Butler appears three times (make sure you stay right until the end).

http://www.empireonline.com/awards2009/video/

You'll notice underneath is a link to the Best British Film 'RocknRolla' Acceptance Speech. Unfortunately at the moment, the link doesn't work.

Last edited by Nay on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:32 am

Try this link for the vid and see if it works:

http://www.empireonline.com/awards2009/winners/british-film.asp
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:13 pm

I rechecked the link, DK. It was the one I had intended - it's a video of the arrivals at the awards. Something went wrong when I did Ctr V. The one you posted is the one that wasn't available last night.

Check it again, peoplessss.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Ahhh, so much I could say about that acceptance speech, but I won't.....

Okay, I lied. I must say ONE thing:
At least this time he referenced girly bits instead of his own penis.

BTW, I loved "In Bruges".
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:58 pm

http://lowdown.standard.co.uk/2009/03/the-empire-awards.html

Here's a link to another interview. There is a menu to select the video. One is of Butler. He states that he finished filming LAC the day before (Saturday).
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Dallas wrote:
Ahhh, so much I could say about that acceptance speech, but I won't.....

Okay, I lied. I must say ONE thing: At least this time he referenced girly bits instead of his own penis.

BTW, I loved "In Bruges".

I need to watch it again because I didn't get the 'pussy' reference. Heard him say pussy in his warped way but didn't connect it to In Bruges.

Anyway, I blame Guy Ritchie. He should know that ButlerFootinMouthus is rampant when there is a microphone nearby.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:31 pm

WTF?! How in the world did he manage to insert (yes, I said insert) the word "p*ssy" into an acceptance speech?! scratch
Back to top Go down
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:51 pm

You wanna know why LadyNola. Because he loves pussy. Pussy for everyone! Very Happy cheers Happy
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Well, that may or may not be the case - but it was a reference to a line in the movie "In Bruges".

In the scene, a prostitute from Amsterdam (where there are a lot of prostitutes) is explaning why she relocated to Bruges, Belgium. She states that she was trying to get a better price for her p/ssy.

The movie is really funny. But I think Butler's joke fell flat. Mark Strong didn't even crack a smile during Butler's whole speech. He didn't seem to find it funny. I hope Guy found Butler's crack about him funny and wasn't just faking his laughter.

I'm sure Gerry meant well, but the guy has a bad case of foot-in-mouth.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Dear God.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:53 am

Who saw the little shoulder butt and grin that MS gave GB at the beginning? I wonder if something was set up?

And what about the little 'love-tap' at the end between Butler's hand and Ritchie's butt ...

Guy love is so sweet. Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Dont20push20it-2
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:24 am

I think G and G knew ahead of time that Rock ' Rolla would win....hence the flight to London.
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
GerrysJewel

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:03 pm

Then I wasn't hearing things...........Thanks for the explanation, Dallas!

But, yes.....Gerry loves him a lot of p/ssy!
Back to top Go down
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:37 am

Nay wrote:
Who saw the little shoulder butt and grin that MS gave GB at the beginning? I wonder if something was set up?

And what about the little 'love-tap' at the end between Butler's hand and Ritchie's butt ...

Guy love is so sweet. Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Dont20push20it-2

I'm sure Guy enjoyed that more than his previous marriage with Madonna. affraid geek afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video   Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jameson Empire Awards 2009 - Short Video
Page 1 of 1