The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009   Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:03 am

Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009 Mag_cover_march_2009

And here's the picture from the website article:
Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009 Mag_famous_1_march_2009
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009   Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:38 pm

WHERE IS THE ARTICLE, DONNA! :p

I FOUND IT HERE !http://www.dcthomson.co.uk/mags/post/magazine/magindex.htm
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009   Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Some interesting points made here:

http://www.dcthomson.co.uk/mags/post/magazine/magindex.htm
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009   Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:06 pm

I don't think Gerry is just going to say one day that he is finally ready to focus on starting a family just because he's in the mood for that. I think it will be more like he will stay completely focused on his career like he is now until he meets the one woman who suddenly brings out the nesting urge in him, and having a normal life and kids with her will suddenly seem more appealing than a Hollywood career. It will take a certain woman to enter his life and will less likely be about a certain time period in his life.

I think that is a often a major difference between the way men and women look at marriage and family. Women (myself included) often start thinking about/dreaming about/planning for marriage and kids before we've even met the right guy. Whereas, men often pay little thought to their future in terms of marriage and kids until they meet the one woman who suddenly brings out that urge in them. I don't think Gerry is any exception.

(Yes, I know there are some women who never want to marry or have kids, and there are some guys who ARE marriage/kid-minded. I'm just speaking in generalizations.)
Back to top Go down
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009   Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Lady Nola, thank you for the P.S message. Smart girl Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009   Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Plus Magazine Cover - March 2009
Page 1 of 1