The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video Empty
PostSubject: Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video   Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Dear Gerry,

If I gave you the directions to the Blockbuster video nearest me and a photo of their display, in which a previously viewed copy of Meet the Spartans is displayed under a copy of Nim's Island and next to a copy of Rocknrolla, I'd be willing to step on the junk of the little punk who works there if you'll hold him down.

And it's not just because he took ten minutes to get me the bathroom key and I almost peed on the floor. It's because I think it's intentional. I think they go into the staff room and laugh at you before opening for the day.

This is the best opportunity for the both of us to get revenge. Afterward you can buy me a cookie and a cream soda.

Sincerely,
Sky_fitsheaven
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video   Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:10 pm

LOL!!! I'm sure it WAS intentional. The other night on one of the movie channels (MAX or one of the others) they were showing "300" and "Meet the Spartans" back to back!
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video   Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:58 pm

LadyNOLA wrote:
LOL!!! I'm sure it WAS intentional. The other night on one of the movie channels (MAX or one of the others) they were showing "300" and "Meet the Spartans" back to back!

I have to confess that I enjoyed most of 'Meet the Spartans' - I almost peed my pants when they were leaving Sparta.
Back to top Go down
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video   Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:00 pm

I'm not gay!!! Love that part of the movie Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video   Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Gerry, re: Blockbuster video
Page 1 of 1