The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night

Go down 
+3
Dallas
Leo
DonnaKat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Empty
PostSubject: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:31 am

http://padraicj.blogspot.com/2009/02/spottted.html

Quote :
Actor Gerard Butler, who is in Philadelphia shooting Law Abiding Citizen with Jamie Foxx, was working out last night at the Bally Total Fitness on 15th Street. He walked into the gym around 730 and happened to start doing cardio next to me...so having seen 300, I thought it would be a good challenge to keep up. Considering I was already 30 minutes into my work out this was a bad idea -- despite that he started off at a brisk walk on the treadmill.

Giving up I went to the weight room and shortly thereafter the actor came in and round 2 started. Working out with a trainer (or friend or something) he started doing a weight training circuit and I easily faded. Sad

I am not Sparta...
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:52 pm

LOL!!!!!

I wonder how many crazies are going to stake out Ballys on fifteenth now.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:01 pm

That would require them to have a membership to the gym.....

Do crazies exercise?

Yes, I know. I'm horrible. I haven't exercised today and I am mean.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:19 pm

They can stalk him from the parking lot of a nearby burger joint. No exercise or membership needed...just chomping on their burgers and fries and holding their binoculars. Twisted Evil

I'm kidding...I don't know if there's a burger joint by the Bally's in Philly. The one by my former employer had free WiFi, though. I know because I used to mooch off of it sometimes from a parking lot across the street, while eating my Arbys roast beef and potato cakes.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:33 pm

LOL, guys!!!!

Well....I am NOT kidding when I say this.

No doubt, the majority of the obsessors WOULD be spying on him eating their Lays potato chips and Little Debbies.

They should take their cue from G and start moving their rumps off their seats. They'll live longer.

I know...meeeeow!

LOL!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:37 pm

I wonder if Gerry likes Lays and Little Debbies. I'll bet he does. I'll bet his Little Debbies are living, breathing females...probably covered with chocolate and filled with cream filling. He probably enjoys them with some Lays, too. Get it? Lays?

Okay, I'll shut up now. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:41 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, DK!

You just gave me an idea for my next post at IR!
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Oh dear.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Good grief, the miaowing woke me up! Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night 342276

It's good to read a blog with a humorous author rather than the usual "I-touched-a-star!" wannabes.
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
GerrysJewel

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Hey, just think of a hot and sweaty Gerry...... Perving
Back to top Go down
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Sweaty thighs, sweat all over his body as he glances my way. He stares at me with those deep green/blue eyes and walks my way with his signature manly stride .... oh god... Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night 6095
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:17 pm

GerrysJewel wrote:

As he pants and shrieks your name as you ride him...err.... I mean the mechanical bull.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:32 am

Jamie Foxx was hurt playing basketball at a different gym. The same gym that the director has been going to as well. Wonder why Gerry was working out at Bally's instead of with his buddies at the Sporting Club? ......

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/features/columnists/20090226_Dan_Gross__Foxx_hurt_in_hoops_action.html

JAMIE FOXX injured his leg Tuesday night playing basketball at the Sporting Club at the Bellevue. Foxx was playing ball with a group of guys when he got hurt, and limped off the court. Eyewitnesses say Foxx, in town shooting "Law Abiding Citizen," was good-natured about it and didn't complain to anyone about the injury. The club asked him if he wanted to be seen by a medic, but he declined and was treated by his own trainer.
Meanwhile, fellow hoopsters teased that director F. Gary Gray, also a regular on the Sporting Club's basketball court, might have to work the injury into the picture. The film's shoot yesterday at Holmesburg Prison was cut short because Foxx was in pain. He was seen at one point hobbling on crutches. A call for comment to the film's publicist was not returned last night.
* About the same time Foxx was hurt, his co-star, Gerard Butler, was working out around the corner at Bally's (15th & Walnut), where he ran on a treadmill and lifted weights, as first reported on padraicj.blogspot.com.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Leo wrote:
GerrysJewel wrote:

As he pants and shrieks your name as you ride him...err.... I mean the mechanical bull.

Sh*t, ladies!!! Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night 6095
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
GerrysJewel

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Leo wrote:
GerrysJewel wrote:

Just a minute!! They have a mechanical bull at a Bally's Gym?!?!

Where the heck have I been? LOL

Me likes, Gerry hot and sweaty and shrieking my name..... Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night 6095

How about....

His eyes lock with yours across the semi-crowded gym. His even stare matches his steady rhythm as he pounds on the treadmill droplets of his exertion ringing his forehead and upper lip. A drop falls from his sideburn and whips the towel to catch it before it splatters on his bare moist arm...and his gaze never wavered.....
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Then he gives you that half naughty smirk and nods at your presence, mouthing...."coffee?"

Fookin' betch....your siggy does not help matters, either!

Last edited by Leo on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
GerrysJewel

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:57 pm

And yours DOES??????

I finally figured out how to include the dang thing.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Kinky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night   Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry spotted by blogger in Bally Total Fitness in Philly last night
Page 1 of 1