The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round Robin

Go down 
+7
ladyremi
pamelajane
GerrysJewel
beguild
dreamer
Leo
DonnaKat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dreamer
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
dreamer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Round Robin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:39 pm

hahaha--I read that last line and choked on my spit !!!!
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
GerrysJewel

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:48 am

Round Robin - Page 2 646968 Round Robin - Page 2 646968 Round Robin - Page 2 646968 Round Robin - Page 2 646968 Round Robin - Page 2 646968 Round Robin - Page 2 646968 Round Robin - Page 2 646968 Round Robin - Page 2 646968
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 pm

He looks at you, dumbstruck for a few seconds...until he notices the merriment behind your eyes....

"Why, you little betch." He pulls you close against him, taking your breath away. Two can play at that game."

The last thing you see are his eyes in a playful glare before his mouth claims yours....
Back to top Go down
Geranimal
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:49 am

I did not expect that! After what seemed like a breathtaking eternity, we pull back and he looks playfully in to my eyes and smiles, turning up the left corner of his mouth. I take a small gasp to get my breath! God, he's beautiful and charming!

I feel a little dizzy but I am trying hard not to show it. I feel myself tremble a bit from the power of that kiss! I can still feel it on my lips! I resist the urge to lick them!

That was a brazen move on his part! I don't know whether to be flattered or pissed! It is obvious he wants to take this game to another level and I know that there will be no turning back once it gains momentum!

I realize, too, that this man loves a bit of a conquest but also I am aware that I am not like the women he's used to so my logic tells me that I can only play this game so far before he looses interest.

Also, I know, that there is the potential for getting my heart broken here and I have to make up my mind how far I want this to go and what the possible outcome might be. Am I prepared for any scenario?

I also need to not "over analyse" this either. That always gets me in to trouble. Take it at face value, for now, and enjoy it!

"Wow", I say finally. "What would be my prize for the right answer?"

"Give me the right answer and find out!" he says as his eyes drop down to my mouth as if he's studying it to go in for "the kill"!

His firm hold on me is telling me that he wants his answer and he wants it now! I realize that if you choose to toy with this man and play games, you'll have to take it on to it's finale! You don't "tease" him and walk away from it.....alive!

I can feel his breath on my face and just as his lips are about to close in on mine, I say;

"Did you just call me a "betch"?"

Last edited by Geranimal on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:24 am

"Did you just call me Leo?"

"Ummm, haha!!" I reply nervously. "No."

"Yes you did! I heard you mumble something under your breath. You called me Leonidas, didn't you?"

"Don't change the subject. You called me a betch. Don't deny it!"

"I'm not denying it. But back to what you said..."

"I didn't say anything."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"YES you did!"

"Did not!"

"Did so!"

"Not."

"So."

"Not."

"So!!!"

He's beginning to look a little perturbed. I can tell because there's a little vein that's throbbing on his forehead. I can also tell because as he gets madder and madder, the force from his "So's" are making my cheeks wet with spittle. I wonder how long I can keep this game up before he loses his temper and takes it out on an innocent paparazzo (who, by the way, have now located his car and are snapping pictures of us through the car glass as the events unfurl).

Last edited by DonnaKat on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:46 pm

He might not have noticed them for a while had not one been using his flash and the sudden white glare from it broke the moment!

"O oh, we got trouble!" he says as his embrace on me is relaxed and we instinctively pull back from each other.

"Now, don't loose it! You know that's exactly what they are looking for!" I warn him.

We hear "who's your "lady friend"? from outside.

I step out of the car momentarily to try to "diffuse" the situation.

"Ok, people, nothing to see here! I'm Mr. Clooney's dentist and he's got a bad tooth and we got an emergency here so you all are going to have to step back and let us through! Man's in pain!"

Surprisingly, the paps part like the Red Sea as I walk to the front of the car waving my hands!

"Thank you, thank you, please let us pass, thank you all so very much!" I thank them graciously as I get back in to the car. I have found that razzies are a lot like Storm Troopers, very open to suggestion.

With the corridor lying before us through the now gathering crowd, I say, "better make your move now, before the gap is closed again!"

"That's exactly what I was trying to do when we were so rudely and obnoxiously interrupted!" he says as he manuevers the vehicle through the crowd. Soon, we appeared to be home free and merging in to the rest of traffic. "And did I just here you say, "Mr. Clooney"?

"Keep going, keep going, don't want to run anyone down!" I encourage him.

"You were pretty good back there!" he compliments me.

"Well, I had to think fast! You're were getting a little "wound" there for a moment!"

As we wove our way through traffic, he asked.

"Would you like to see the best view in town? It's nice and quiet and paparazzi free!

I can feel my heart beating out of my chest! Why didn't I take my leave when I had the chance? Now, I was committed and there was no turning back. I suppose I could just excuse myself and apologize and have him drop me off. What a coward I am! Is this something I think I can't handle or is this something I want to see how it plays out?

I'm not a one night stander and somehow, I've got to regain my control of this situation and get the ball back in my court! I have to think fast and carefully statigize my next move! What to do!

Do I choose to continue on this fantasy ride or chicken out? Do I cop out or will this be my "point of no return?"

I'm taking mental and physical inventory and wondering if I have on my good underwear! And if so, did I put on the ones with the right day of the week? How embarrassing would that be to have on the wrong day! GADS!

Then I remember, "I'm not wearing any!" Whew! That was a close one!

Last edited by Geranimal on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:06 pm

"Wait, I gotta make a stop first."

Smugly, I reply, "I know. Drugstore, right? We gotta be prepared."

"Actually, I was thinking more in lines of a drive thru. I'm hungry."

Turning abruptly into a 24-hour McDonalds, we pull up to the speaker to order.

"Muamuahahahahudalldddalekeehhhhaahahaha."

"What???" we both exclaim in unison.

"I shaaad, Wfewelcome to McDndlalmualalalahahaha. Can I tuakakaihahah urrrrr oahhhhahhadhaha puahsshahahhshhhhh?"

The static is deafening...almost as deafening as the stomach rumbling I hear from....wait, that's not him, that's me. I'm hungry too.

"I WANT A CHEESEBURGER, ONION RINGS, AND A LAAARGE ORANGE DRINK!"
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:46 pm

I had hoped I got a meal out of the deal but this? After a moment of reflection, he turned to me.

"Are you sure you want to eat this crap?" he asked me.

"Well, you're the one who drove in here. I guess you think I look like a fast food kinda gal, eh?" I replied.

"No actually, I like their french fries." he admitted.

"How about carry out?" I asked.

"So, carry out? What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, thought maybe we'd take it back to your place and watch a movie." I suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea. Which movie would you like to watch then?"

"How about Valkyrie or Troy? Those are both exceptional and have two of my fav actors as well."

"Valkyrie or Troy? What's wrong with 300 or RockNRolla? I hear those movies were great!"

"Nah. Seen 'em. Besides, that scottish guy's a real putz!"

Last edited by Geranimal on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
GerrysJewel

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Round Robin - Page 2 646968 Round Robin - Page 2 646968 Round Robin - Page 2 646968 - Nice of you to join us Geranimal! Nice writing!

Blue eyes narrowed slightly, but I caught the look. Biting my bottom lip to keep from giggling, I dug into my purse pretending to look for something to avoid looking directly at him or else I would lose it. "Scottish guy? Which Scottish guy is that?" he asked with a slight change in tone.

Looking out the top of my lashes, I gave him my best innocent look while still trying not to smirk. "You know, the funny one. Everyone loves him, especially the women. And boy does he love those women too!" I went back to rummaging around in my purse.

I felt the cold hard stare slicing through me like a laser beam in a Michael Jackson concert I attended as a teenager. Blinking, he sat back, hands on the wheel and stared out the windshield.

Not really finding anything in my purse, I stopped. Perhaps I have let this charade go on too long. Maybe I really insulted him with that "putz" comment. Ah, he's a man! He can take it.

He remained silent and finally pulled into a parking garage beneath a tall building that I gather is his apartment building. Not overly impressive on the outside, it looked very commerical almost like it used to be a warehouse that has recently been converted into apartments. At least I hope I was correct in thinking that. Keeping an open mind, I won't make any judgements until I see the inside.

A gentleman, he had gotten out of his side and came around and opened the car door for me and extended a hand. I couldn't help but smile at this show of chivalry and gingerly took his hand. His palm was warm and dry and his fingers curled around my hand in a grip that was firm and gentle at the same time. Swirling sensations of...something fluttered all over my skin. Then I noticed his blue eyes were observing me with an intensity that left me almost breathless. Did a slight gasp escape my throat? Did I murmur in pleasure at his touch? Feeling my cheeks burn, I turned to head toward the doors that led into the building. The slam of the car door echoed behind me then came the sound of the horn as he locked his vehicle with his remote.

Footsteps sounded as he caught up with me and the warm pressure at the small of my back alerted me that he had rested his hand there as his other swung open the door. Stepping aside, he let me through first. Ever the gentleman. His mother taught him well.

After a few minutes of hall walking and elevator riding, we made it to his "floor". Floor was an understatement as the entire floor was practically his entire apartment!

As he fumbled with his keys, I felt a little awkward that he hasn't said a word since we got the food. Laying a hand on his arm, he stopped and looked at me. I couldn't help but notice that even under the leather jacket, his muscles were firm and chisled. "Look, I'm sorry about what I said back there in the car. If I offended you, I only meant to be funny. No harm done?"

Still holding my gaze, he swung one of the double doors to his home open wide and I was met with an expanse of space that I could have only dreamed of!

(Someone better than me can describe his luscious home)
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:56 pm

"Hey, it's dark in here," I surmised. I was trying my best to make up some small talk, since he obviously looked as though he was brooding over my earlier comments.

"Yes, I always turn off the lights when I'm not home. Gotta save on the electricity, you know."

He said it in a rather sarcastic tone, but at least he was talking.

"Although.....I don't remember turning off that particular light. And what's that smell? It smells like...I dunno, like..."

"Curry."

"Yeah, curry! What the...."

"SURPRISE!!!"

Both of us practically jumped out of our shoes as a sudden burst of light and noise filled the room.

"Happy birthday!!!"

The room was full of friendly faces and glee. A small man with beady eyes walked up and put party hats on both of us.

"Now come on," he exclaimed. "Come in here and blow out the candles before the wax melts all over the icing!!!"

"Bloody hell," I could hear him mutter under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:01 pm

He takes my hand and holds it tight.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Then suddenly from behind us, a voice calls out.

"OK, everybody! This is not the "birthday boy"! We've got to move this party somewhere else! This is the owner of the apartment!"

She walks up to my host and puts a quick kiss on his cheek and removes the silly hat.

"Sorry, about that! I didn't think you were coming home so soon. My apartment was being fumagated and I needed a place to have this silly party for my brother who's coming from out of town but he's not here yet! Sorry about that!"

"No problem." he says flatly but obviously relieved.

The group, which was thankfully small, disparingly dismantles their little party and begins exiting the apartment.

Within five minutes, they've all gone and we are, once again, alone.

I was not sure whether to bring up the subject of his silent treatment or let it go. I would have thought if he took it to heart too much, he could have dropped me off on any corner! Instead, understanding that no one has a better sense of humor than he is known for, I'm sure he was toying with me!

So, here I was! Every girl's dream of being in this infamous man's abode! Was this really a good thing or a bad thing? Only time would tell!

He still held my hand and we stood in the foyer in silence. I wondered what was next!

He turned facing me, a glint in his eyes now that had turned from previously their blue color to that one of a cool gray. I could feel my heart pounding and could hear it in my own ears! I wondered if he could hear it? Was he upset with me?

"Would you like to see the best view in the city?" he asked me.

"Sure!" I said without thinking, happy that he seemed to be past the "putz" remark.

He winked at me and led me across the room to a set of stairs. I stopped, holding him back. He looked at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Up." he answered.

"I'm aware of that! But why?" I asked.

"If you want to see the view, we have to go UP." he says.

With some trepidation, I allowed him to lead me up the stairs. What was up here? Perhaps just the roof?

He opened a door at the top of the stairs and before us lay a vast room, small sitting area, scattered furniture, all incased in a glass room! It was spectacular! And in the center of the room was a massive king sized bed! O-oh!

Without saying a word, he lead be through the room, past the bed and out through a glass door and on to a large outdoor rooftop patio. The view was spectacular! For a moment, I had forgotten about where we were! You could almost see the entire city!

"Oh my God! It's wonderful!" I exclaimed but I found that I could not walk all the way to the edge! I have a terrible fear of heights!

He walked to the edge and motioned for me to join him. I hung back trying to formulate my excuse as to my hesitency.

"Come over here." he requested. "You can really see all the way to midtown and the park in the distance!"

"I can't", I replied.

"Why can't you?" he asked.

"Because I'm afraid." I answered.

"Afraid?" he asked with a little laugh. "Why?"

"I'm afraid of high places!" I admitted and my awareness of my surrounding began to sink in on me! Was it the nearness of the scattered clouds above, the faint sparkle of stars coming through the darkening blue sky that reminded me of how high up I was or was it being here with him?

He walked away from the edge and walked to me. He took both of my hands in his. They were warm and he squeezed mine firmly. Maybe my "putz" remark was going to get me pitched off the edge!

"Close you eyes." he said softly.

I complied and felt him leading me. After a few steps we stopped.

"OK, keep them closed until I tell you to open them!" he told me.

Again, I complied. He then placed my hands on what felt like a railing.

"Hold on to this!" he said. "Don't let go until you feel "safe".

Then I could feel him come up behind me! He slipped his arms around my waist and though I couldn't see what was going on, I knew I was at the edge! I could hear the bussle of traffic below, the distant sound of a cop siren, the aroma wafting up from the nearby restaurants, and I could hear the sound of music coming from a club down on the street. It was "Reasons" playing, by Earth, Wind and Fire! One of my favorites!

I could feel the warmth of his body up against mine now and the firm protection of his arms around me! I still held my eyes shut tightly! This wasn't happening! My knees felt weak and I could feel my legs wobble slightly!

Then, I could feel his breath on my ear!

"Why don't you open your eyes now." he whispered to me.

I opened them and the view took my breath away! My heart was beating so fast that I thought I might faint! I let out a gasp and when I did, he tightened his hold on me!

"Don't worry, I won't let you go over the edge!" he gently assured me. "You won't be falling tonight!"

"Oh, I don't know about that!" I expressed. I felt like I was falling!

"So, what do ya think?" he asked, holding me close from behind.

"It's breathtaking!" was all I could utter.

Here I was! Standing in his arms, over looking the best view in the world, looking out over this city, the sun going down to nothing but a deep amber glow in the dark blue sky and I wondered what was next? What could possibly top this?

I felt him move my hair to one side and felt his breath on my neck. Then he kissed the curve lightly, and then again.

"You smell good." he breathed.

I began to tremble!

"I think the altitude is getting to me!" I joked. I always joke when I'm nervous.

"Then maybe it would help if you turned away from the edge for a while." he suggested and he turned me to face him!

Even in the light of the falling dusk, I could see his eyes and they were staring down in to mine and I remembered I had told myself earlier not to allow this to happen because once it did, all would be lost!

The left corner of his mouth turned up slightly, the index finger of his left hand tilted my chin up and his eyes dropped down to my mouth! Oh, my God! He was going in for the kill! I was a goner!

I closed my eyes and waited for the fall! His breath on my face, the feel of his warm mouth on mine, the scruff on his face against my skin, and then the feeling I was falling.....all the way to the sidewalk below, head over heels! He pulled back slightly, looking in to my eyes. I felt suspended in time!

"Am I still a putz?" he asked softly with that knowing gleam in his eyes.

All I could do was shake my head slightly and wait for the descent to resume and impact!

Last edited by Geranimal on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:07 pm

"Squawwwwwk!!!!" screamed the bird.

"Squawwwwwk!!!! "Squawwwwwk!!!! "Squawwwwwk!!!!" screamed the bird again.

Plop!!! Something rather heavy and wet landed on my head.

I instinctively put my hand up to see what it was.

"Awwww, crap!! EWWWWW!!!"

It was blue and white, and it was on my head. And I was not happy.

The bird with the turd had momentarily ruined the moment.
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
GerrysJewel

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:05 pm

As the warm slimy substance ran down the side of my head I did not miss the initial look of horror on his face which quickly changed to one of amusement as he tried to keep himself from laughing.

"Go ahead - laugh," I sighed wondering if lots of tears and throwing myself into a fit of hysterics would turn him off right about now or not. Deciding not to test that thought, I set my lips in a firm line and took the humiliation like a strong woman should.

Steely hands gripped my shoulders and ushered me back through the glass doors into the master suite and turned me in the direction of his bathroom. Lights flicked on and another expanse of space dazzled my eyes. Opening a linen closet, he pulled out a rather large fluffly bath sheet that was easily the size of a couch throw and placed it on the towel rack by the shower. "Here, use the shower - feel free to use anything you need."

"I...ah..um." Feeling extremely self-conscious, I could not deny that a shower was definitely called for at the moment. Having taken a glance at the many mirrors in the room, I was a sight for sure. The white and blue gooey icky poop running down my hair brought back a memory of when I was a kid. Having played the Egg Toss at a campground where my family often camped, one of the older kids thought they would be funny by tossing an egg up into the air over a crowd of parents and kids. Whose head did that egg land on? I could still remember the feeling of the wetness ooze down all sides of my head. And since it was at least 85 degrees, I knew what it was like to literally have an egg cook onto your head. It took mom more than a few shampoos before getting that egg out.

Despite myself, I started laughing. Hard. At first he was taken back but then joined in on the laughter with me. I continued to laugh all the while my mind was frantically doing a mental check of the contents of my purse. Do I have my makeup with me? Comb? A traveler's bottle of hairspray?? Deodorant? Oh God! I laughed harder.

He had come up behind me and we looked at each other through the mirror. My cheeks were pink with my laughter. His gaze was locked on my neck again and a finger trailed down my spine. Shards of electricity exploded through my limbs at the light and intimate touch. "I'll have to have a little chat with that bird later. It had bad timing or else I will be tempted to join you in the shower."

The breath caught in my throat and my smile froze on my face. I felt silly, yet....oddly excited. Clutching my purse to my chest I prayed he would leave while at the same time my body cried for him to stay and wash the poop out of my hair. The thought was comforting and erotic at the same time. What was I thinking?!

His giggle startled me out of my thoughts. He was at the door. "I'll let you be. I'll be down in the kitchen getting the food ready." With a wink, he added, "Don't take too long."

The door was pulled closed, but not shut. He left the door slightly ajar, the bastard. He better not peek in on me, I thought as I turned the water on. Just before stepping into the tub, I notice the fluffy white bathrobe draped over an antique chair near the tub. Was that there before? Shrugging, the last of my clothing fell to the floor and I stepped into a waterfall of warm soothing water and tried to qwell my racing thoughts.

That egg toss story is a true one, by the way....Thanks DK for bringing back memories. Laughing

Last edited by GerrysJewel on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling though it probably did not help)
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:10 pm

As I immediately concentrated my efforts on cleaning off the disgusting bird droppings, I allowed the water to run over my hair for at least a minute then groped for the bottle of shampoo nearby. I read the bottle;

"Men's Designer Blend Burberry Brit Aloe Vera Shampoo, Gentle, no sulfide formula that cleanses hair without stripping natural oils ". What the heck was a "sulfide"? It smelled good, though! So I put a large clob on my hand and then massaged it through my hair. As I rinsed, I thought about the stupidity of having an upturned face, on a roof in New York City! What was I thinking?

I turned off the shower and stood listening for any sounds that may have come from outside. I was happy that he was being such a gentleman, allowing me my privacy!

I toweled off and slipped in to the posh robe! It was almost like it was there just for a guest! Uumm!

I wiped away the steam from the mirror with the sleeve and looked at my image. Yuk! Now he would get to see the real me!

Suddenly, in the reflection, I caught a glimpse of the door opening but no one entered.

"Come on then! Food's getting cold." he said from behind the door.

"But my hair's wet!" I complained.

There was no response. I began searching frantically for a hair dryer. Where the heck was it? Didn't this man have a freaking hair dryer? I was at a total loss! I found a hair brush in a drawer and jerked it through my wet locks! Gads! What a sight! I did NOT look good all wet!

I walked over to the chair where I had laid my clothes and to my horror, they weren't there! What happened! Where did they go? He took my clothes? Now that's low!

I peeked out of the bathroom and darkness had fallen outside. Looking up to the glass ceiling above the bed, I could see the stars twinkling and a crescent moon.

I quickly panned around the room looking for sight of my garments and did not see them. Then from beyond the bedroom I heard from the patio,

"Hey, come on out!"

Was he crazy? I had nothing on but this robe! Was this his plan all along to get me unclothed? Was that dastardly bird in on it?

I walked barefoot out to the patio while pulling the robe tighter around me. I felt my anger rising and was prepared to give him a good piece........and then there it was! A beautiful table for two, candles! Aww! How romantic! I stood looking every thing over! I looked out across the roof tops and felt the balmy air around me filled with the smells and sounds of the city. What a night it was!

"You look good enough to eat and I'm hungry." I heard his deep brogue from the shadows.

"It looks so nice, but what happened to my clothes?" I asked.

He walked out towards me, his eyes went up and down my form. In this robe, I'm sure I resembled something akin to the Michelin Man! These big robes always made me look twenty pounds heavier! It could not have been a flattering look for me!

"Your clothes are in the washing machine. I'm afraid your head was not the only target of our little feathered friend." he said with an amused look on his face.

"He was no friend of mine. In fact, I would say most probably that he was YOUR friend!"

He grinned and leaned in to me then before I could protest further and kissed my neck softly and lingered there for a moment. I felt a tingle go up my spine!

"Umm. I love the smell of soap and water on a woman. It's sexy!" he whispered.

He pulled the chair out near me and I sat, making sure to keep my robe as closed as possible. This was so awkward! How was I going to eat and keep this thing from falling open? Then a horrid thought occurred to me: the top I was wearing is dry clean only! It will be shrunk to nothing! It will be unwearable!

What next! This night was turning in to a comedy of errors and if I had entertained any notion of getting away with my virtue intact tonight and living up to my "no one night stands" motto, I needed to think fast! My mind was spinning in too many different directions and suddenly, I found, I didn't have much of an appetite!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:30 pm

*Pause for commercial break*

GJ, darling...your description in that last post is beautiful.

You're a truly gifted writer.
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
GerrysJewel

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Thanks, Leo. You are so sweet.

(Commercial break over)

Well, I made it through dinner without further humiliating myself in front of this strikingly handsome man. I dared a long glance across the small glass-topped table littered with the remnants of our take out. He had wiped his mouth with a white paper napkin and placed the crumbled up napkin on the empty tinfoil tray his food was contained in. The glow from the lights of the city reflected in his piercing green eyes that often changed to blue depending on the lighting he was in. They were spellbinding. I couldn't take my eyes of him.

One corner of his lips turned up in amusement and with a start, I realized he had caught me staring at him. I felt the heat claim my cheeks, again. God, I am so bad at this! I am not used to having the attention of insanely attractive men like this one.

"The food was delicious. I'll have to take out from there more often."

Grateful that he broke the uncomfortable moment, at least on my part, I agreed. I tugged the fluffy white robe closer about me.

"Are you cold?" he asked gently.

"No," I said slightly uncomfortable. The robe was very warm and the air in NY was mild tonight. It was just cumbersome to wear. I felt like I was drowning in fluff. "I am...just....ah, I feel silly, is all. This wonderful robe is so big."

"Why didn't you say something earlier. I would have found something more comfortable for you to wear." Getting up from the table he headed back inside. "Be back in a minute."

Sighing, I let myself relax now that I was alone. Opening the robe a little, the night air refreshed my fevered skin. Shoving the chair back, I rose and walked to the railing wondering what on earth he had that I could wear. Don't tell me he has a stash of women's clothes that various lovers had left behind. Hoping to high heaven he was not a cross dresser, I heard his footsteps approach.

"Here you go. You might be more comfortable in this." Turning, he held out a pair of jeans and a white button down shirt. "The jeans were left by my sister the last time she visited. I think you two are close in size. The shirt's mine."

Clutching the clothes to my chest, I thanked him and walked inside to the bathroom to change. He was right, the jeans fit perfectly. What luck! Was the whole sister tale true? I didn't care at this point. White shirt - crap. I did not wear a white bra today. Well I certainly couldn't go braless, that would be way too inviting. The black one I am wearing will just have to do. It's dark out, maybe he won't notice. Praying the shirt was not too thin, I put it on and buttoned it down. It was silky and large so I left the two top buttons undone tucked the hem into my jeans and blowsed it out. I rolled up the sleeves as nice as I could and inspected myself in the mirror. The black bra was visible slightly but it could have been far worse. Nodding, I fluffed up my hair and went back out to the veranda.

The mess we left on the table was cleared off and the trash disposed of. A candle was placed in the middle of the table its golden flame reflecting off the glass top. There were other smaller candles placed strategically around the veranda giving the whole balcony a warm golden and romantic glow. Nervously, I bit my bottom lip.

He was leaning against the rail and he turned toward me as he heard me approach. Leaning back against the rail, he was the picture of ease and relaxation as he chewed on a wooden toothpick. His eyes slowly raked over my body down to my bared feet and up again. A slow lazy smile revealed his silent approval.

Oh, great, I thought as his eyes held mine captive. Why do I feel that every minute of this night, every move made was somehow playing right into his hands as if he orchestrated the whole night like a playwright?

He held his hand out to me in a silent invitation to join him at the railing. Trying my hardest to appear non-chalant, I tossed my hair over my shoulder and took his hand. Once his hand covered mine, he pulled me to him hard enough to surprise me, but not make me stumble. I landed flat on his torso, my hands on his shoulders to balance myself. I could feel his hard muscles through his shirt and new without seeing he had a perfectly sculpted body hidden under those clothes. His arms cradled around my back in a firm and gentle hold. Then tossing the toothpick away in a cool Clint Eastwood manner, his hand found the opening of his oversized shirt at my neck and snuck his large masculine hand inside the shirt. Warm fingers wrapped about my neck sending sirens of alarm and pleasure racing through my limbs.

This is it, I am toast, I thought helplessly as warm soft lips claimed mine. His fingers played at the base of my neck toying with my hair there as his lips curved completely around mine, capturing them to his desire. My knees went weak and feeling me slack against him, his arm tightened its grip.

Oh, I am pitiful, came the thoughts through a haze of pounding blood in my ears. I was so easy for this man who is obviously very comfortable at wooing women. But those lips....his kisses have a way of making it very hard to think straight....he came in for another long claiming kiss. Made it hard to think at all.....

Breathless, I stared up at him as he allowed me some respite to clear my head.

Firm hands gripped my waist and he turned me against the railing, facing out over the city and he pressed his long hard body behind me. Trying to keep my breathing somewhat normal, I gasped slightly at the intimacy this afforded us. He was hot behind me, his natural male heat radiating off his clothes and seeping through mine.

A large hand swept my hair off one shoulder and he leaned into me, his mouth next to my right ear. "There's nothing more romantic than being over the city safe from everything below, is there?" he whipsered his breath hot and moist against my skin.

I shook my head in answer as I seemed to have lost the ability to speak for the moment.

The arm around my waist pressed me tighter against him as his right hand cradled the front of my throat. "It's time for dessert, don't you think?"

Gulping, I nodded having the strong suspicion that I was the dessert.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Suddenly, without warning, he stepped back from me and I found myself feeling the soft, evening breezes against my back where once his body had pressed warmly against me.

I was surprised that he broke the spell even though I still felt as if I needed to catch my breath after his kiss! Maybe he was allowing me my chance to flee or maybe he was just testing me.

I turned to look behind me and he had disappeared! Where did he go off too? Was this some sort of game?

I waited, awkwardly, for his reappearance and then he emerged again. He walked with his hands behind him with a playful glint in his eyes and one corner of his mouth turned up in a slight grin!

"Pick one." he said like a little child playing his game.

I cautiously pointed to his right arm.

"Are you sure?" he asked wrinkling his brow.

"No, not really!" I laughed nervously not sure where this was leading or what he had behind his back.

"Well, let me show you, first, what you didn't win, Madam!" He brought his left arm around and he held a set of what looked like car keys.

I looked at him with such confusion that he no doubt understood my unspoken question.

"These are the keys to your freedom, to take you home tonight. Too bad, you didn't win those." he said, sticking out his lower lip adorably while dangling the keys in front of me.

Then he slowly brought around the hand I had chosen. His fist was tightly closed and as he opened it, revealing his empty palm, again, I felt confused. He now stood before me, his right hand opened and now I began to understand what the "prize" was!

I looked in to his face and smiled. So as I had suspected, dessert was HIM! I laughed lightly and shook my head.

"So what if I had picked the wrong hand?" I asked him.

"There was no "wrong" hand. If you'd picked the one with the keys, I would have taken you home." he replied but the look in his eyes said otherwise.

"Or you could have just changed hands right?" I said to him.

"I would no a dun that, Lass!" he replied trying to look sincere.

"So, here I am, by virtue of your fine feathered friend's assistance, without my own garments, ten feet away from your bed, at the mercy of a predestined choice, the point of no return, and you are going to tell me this was't all a well thought out scheme?" I asked.

He started walking slowly towards me while locking in his gaze with those stunning eyes!

"I'll not be tellin' ye that but, hey, whatever works!" he replied as his eyes dropped down to my mouth.

I felt my body start to shake as I took a short step backwards. Here he comes again and this time, I'll not survive it!

He took my hand in his and pulled me in to him once again. I felt the hard warmth of his body against mine and could hear his breathing, deep and slow. Now, I was sandwiched between him and the railing with no possible escape! I had to decide if I wanted to escape and how I would do it now!

At the last moment, I looked up in time to see his eyes closing and felt myself almost fall, like in a trance! I closed my own and awaited my fate!

I felt his hand on my face and his mouth enveloped around mine, gently drawing in my lips, taking the lower one between his teeth ever so gently, preparing me, no doubt, for one of his infamous "proper kisses" I felt his arms tighten around me and I began to feel dizzy! My mind was telling me to resist but my body was telling me to give in and it was winning!

My body went slack as I relaxed and I felt him almost lifting me up to him. I could feel his strength and I could feel my own power giving way to him even though the blood raced through every fiber in a hot surge!

I put my arms around his neck, as if I was no longer in control and felt the back of his thick hair in my hands! I ran my fingers up through it's softness and heard him let out a low moan! He liked that! Perhaps I could take charge of this situation and regain the upper hand in this "game" now and perhaps leave him with a memory of me he'll never forget!

My left hand ran down the front of his shirt and with one quick motion, I ripped downward, the buttons flying off in different directions, making their little clicking noises as they deflected off other objects before settling on the floor. His shirt lay open, exposing his beautiful, deep chest and I could see it rise and fall as his excitement began to increase!

I then kissed his jaw lightly, then his neck, his earlobe, and then, settling there, whispered;

"Do you like to eat your strawberry milkshake slowly with a spoon or would you rather....." I took the tender soft flesh of his ear in my teeth gently, "just suck it?"

I heard the keys drop out of his hand with a clank as they hit the floor! I knew I had him and he'd be eating out of my hand before the night was over and begging for more! Now, perhaps, I could go in for the "kill"!

As I drew back and looked up at his face, I felt my body being swept up in one motion! It startled me so that I let out a slight yelp but now, he held me up in his arms, staring in to my face. I could see his jaws clenching as he started walking, kicking an unfortunate chair out of the way, sending it flying across the floor in a loud clamor, as he carried me along, the bed which lie just on the other side of those forbidden doors awaited and I wondered which one of us was more doomed!
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Ah, come on! No takers? Or shall I just continue on?

Ger
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:48 pm

continue, please...
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 pm

As we passed through the doorway and in to the dimly lit bedroom, my heart was pounding so hard I felt as if I might pass out! Was I truly ready for this? Was this something that normally I would not even consider but the throes of desire were taking me away and removing all restraint? And this man! My God!

He stopped at the side of the bed, panting slightly. I was no feather weight for sure but with adrenaline surging, I've heard that a normal man can lift a car. Wait a minute! That wasn't a very flattering thought!

Still looking at me, beads of perspiration on his forhead, something strange was happening to the expression on his face. The intensity of that expression softened and his eyes relaxed, displaying an almost playful glint again. Oh no! Now what game will we play?

In a split second I felt myself catapulted in to the air above the bed and then landed squarely in the middle of it! He stood beside the bed looking down at me, his shirt open to his waist, his skin glistening, hands on his hips, his breathing labored.

"Love, you need some work on a treadmill!" he gasped.

I lay there stunned, looking up at him, not knowing whether to be offended or die laughing! All the blood that had been flushing through my veins now seemed to abrubtly stop and pool in the cheeks of my face! We just stared at one another for an awkward moment.

Almost in unison, we both broke in to peals of laughter! I laughed so hard that I lost my breath and for a moment feared I might pee in my pants, that is, had I been wearing any!

I looked up in to that glorious face as this man, the one that I witnessed such unbridled and impending passion in just a moment ago, fall to the ravashes of such amusement! The bridge of his nose wrinkled up so adorably and his wide grin displayed such beautiful white teeth! He was such a delicious site to behold how could any girl resist anything he did?

I was amazed at how well the thick white robe had held itself together through this little drama. I was grateful for that as I made my way up off of the bed. I stood up before him, looking directly in to his eyes and even though he was no longer laughing at my expense, his face took on a more gentler look and I took it in my hands and kissed him hard on the mouth. Then I looked deeply in to those grey green eyes of his again and said;

"It's time for me to go. Dessert will have to wait until next time or at least until you think you're "strong enough" to handle it." I replied touching him on the end of his nose. "Or perhaps the "King" needs to put a couple extra weights on the ol' barbells!"

I was not sure there would be a next time. I gave the ties on the robe a final tightening tug and turned to go find my garments. I felt his arm quickly wrap around my neck before I could fully escape and firmly pull me back in to him.

"And where might ye think yer goin' lass?" he asked in that lusty brogue of his. "I'm not finished with ye yet!"

He lifted my face up and his mouth was on mine. I again, dissolved in to the kiss, feeling my will power weakening once again. I slipped my arms under the open shirt and around his bare torso feeling the inviting warmth of his damp skin and the hardness of his firm muscularity. As if on some cue, the ties on the robe relaxed allowing it to fall open, now my own naked body was pressed against his. This was not suppose to happen! I heard him let out a shuttered moan and I kissed his jaw, his neck and his chest. He buried his face in the curve of my neck.

"But I'm hungry now!" he breathed in to my hair.

I felt the blood surging through me again! My chest was pounding against his and I felt as if I would black out just from the shear intensity of that kiss!

Then quickly I pulled away from him, like jerking off a bandaid, one feld motion, wrapping and retying the robe around me and swiftly moving out of his reach.

Once in the bathroom behind the closed door, I found my garments on the chair. I looked in the mirror at my reflection and despite my dishevelment, I smiled to myself. I reluctantly put them on.

Once fully dressed, I emerged from the bathroom, put back together as close to the condition I was when I arrived, to find him standing against the railing of the veranda, looking out over the city. I walked to him and stood looking at the lights of the city through the early morning haze of the summer humidity that hung over it. The now quieting sounds from the street below, and the slight breeze that carried them upwards, carassed my face.

I looked over at him and he looked at me. The left corner of his mouth turned up playfully. His right hand came up revealing a dangling set of car keys making their pleasant tinkling sound against the pre dawn backdrop of the city.

"Your chariot awaits, me lady!" he said holding them outstretched to me.

Somewhat puzzled by his gesture, I reached out for them and he pulled them back and with a gleam in his eyes;

"Only if you promise to bring it back tomorrow...with no dents."

He handed me the car keys and then wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"At least allow a gentleman to show a lady out."

He walked me to the curb where the sleak, black shiney "chariot" awaited, he opened the driver's side door and I dropped in to the seat. He then shut the door leaned over the open convertable top, taking my face in his hands and kissing me square on the mouth. The taste and smell of him was, as always, intoxicating!

"Good night or is it good morning?" he whisperd.

"It's good night! Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow." I muttered.

He bent down and kissed me again.

"Sleep dwell upon thine eyes, peace in thy breast! Would I were sleep and peace, so sweet to rest!" he replied.

He gave me a knowing smile and winked.

Putting the keys in to the ignition and giving it a gentle turn, the powerful motor purred underneath me. It gave me the warm, gentle assurance that it would safely take me home as well as the insurance that I had to return tomorrow to bring it back to it's rightful owner.

The essence of him was all around me as I pulled away from the curb despite the interruption of the musky air through my nostrils. Was it from this intricate space of his car that it lingered or did it still cling to me in a delicious aura?

The taste of him still fresh on my lips with his kiss,
The warm feel of his skin softely upon mine.
With the anticipation of such unexplicable bliss!
Will be the promise of tomorrow held so devine.

I watched him standing in the street from the side mirror. Parting was such sweet sorrow, but his consideration for my waning virtue despite his supposed reputation to the contrary, postponing what surely could have culminated in his own sexual gratification for the night, not to menton my own guilt ridden one of course, and then entrusting me with his precious vehicle, set the promise of so much more, not to mention seeing him on the morrow and that was so much more sweeter!

Ger
Back to top Go down
GerrysJewel
GerrysJewel

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Nice Job, Ger!

I know I've been away from cyberspace for awhile, but I don't want this thread to to drop. I can't add to it right now, but I will soon! bounce
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:13 pm

I think it would be a real shame if people didn't get to finish this story.
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:51 pm

As I drove through the early morning streets, the vendors were rolling their portable businesses out to find their places for the day, dogs were being walked by sleepy eyed owners and myself, humming along in this expensive car, with only a few taxis and delivery trucks to contend with, and my own sleepless thoughts assessing the past few hours.

I smiled to myself as I came to a light and pulled to a stop. The thought that he could have deposited me in to a cab just as easily, if he did not want to drive me himself, weighed heavy on my thoughts.

Why was I now entrusted to his car? Was this a common practice with his dates or did I pass some "test"? Why would he be testing me anyway? Actually, I wasn't a date even but the whole thing had been more of just an accidental encounter.

I moved on slowly as the light changed and heard my cell phone in my bag. Great! Did I want to take my hand of this fine leather and teakwood trimmed steering wheel to answer the damn thing? Who would be calling me at this hour anyway? The sun is barely up!

I fumbled with one hand and located it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Well, good morning!" came a familair voice. I couldn't believe this! It was him! I wasn't ten blocks away!

"Who is this?" I asked playfully.

"Avis Rentabeemer", he replied.

"Where you afraid I'd crashed it yet or was the sex so good, you can't get enough and want me to turn around and come back?" I asked.

"Did we have sex?" he asked. "I thought we skipped that part and moved straight on to annoying each other."

"No, we did that before we didn't have sex. Annoyance is the new "foreplay" of the 21st century." I joked and yawned.

"Well, I might be a bit confused but I thought foreplay was usually followed by sex." he replied.

"Don't you sleep?" I asked him as I neared my destination.

"If I have nothing better to do." he answered.

"Say, tell me something. Who the heck eats hotdogs at six o'clock in the morning?" I asked him while setting next to a stand that was just being set up for the day.

"I don't know about the morning, but they're fookin' great in the afternoon." he answered. "In fact, why don't you pick me up about one thirty and we'll go get a couple of hotdogs, maybe take a bike ride in the park. Do you know how to ride a bicycle?"

"I think so." I answered yawning again.

"Good, then see you about one thirty and don't forget to bring the car!" he said and he was gone.

I rounded the corner and pulled up in front of The Manhattan Club. A valet quickly ran out as I pulled myself out of the low slung car.

"Nice car!" the young man said looking it over.

"Thanks, but's it's not mine." I told him handing him the keys. "And be careful! You ding it and I'll hunt you down and kill you!"

"Oh, I'll be good to her!" he said sliding in.

"And don't go pulling any "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" crap with it either, Scooter!" I called after him as he pulled away and zipped it in to the parking garage.

I walked in to the lobby and crossed to the elevators.

"Good morning, M'am", said the bellman.

"Morning, " I said without making eye contact.

Once in the elevator, my cell phone rang again! Now what?

"Hello." I answered.

"You in bed yet?" the familiar voice asked.

"No, I'm in the elevator." I answered

"Have you ever "done it" in an elevator?" he asked.

"Done what." I asked incoherently.

"Done "IT"?" he asked

"Oh, you mean sex? I don't think so." I answered as I closed my eyes and leaned against the back wall. This elevator was slow!

"What do you mean you "don't think so"?" he asked laughing.

"Look, I'm sleepy and not thinking straight. Ask me again later." I replied.

"Well, how about we put that on our list of things to do today, I mean after the hotdog and the bike ride?" he asked.

I yawned and made sure I did it audibly in to the cell phone.

"OK. Whatever." I replied as the doors opened to my floor.

"Go to bed! You need to conserve your strength!" he said.

"And why do I need to conserve my strength?" I asked him.

"Because you are going to to need it to keep up with what I'm going to put you through today." he answered.

"What?" I asked but it was too late. He hung up.

I was flattered that he had already called me twice since leaving him. I thought about how I needed to tell him I'd be leaving in a couple of days. Was this something I wanted to take to another level and then have to leave it behind? Did he suspect that this would be a short term thing and that's why he was so eager to progress?

Too many thoughts right now. I'll think about that later after a few hours of sleep and a shower!

As I finally lay my head down on the cool pillow, mini dreams flitted in and out. One, I was waiting for the elevator to come up and when the doors opened, there he stood as a hotdog vendor offering me a hot dog. The next one was of the little sports car, sailing "Duke's of Hazard" style over the streets of the city with the hotel valet driving and me trying to catch him on a bicycle!

My cell phone woke me.

"Yes, I'm in bed now and trying to sleep." I answered.

"I can't sleep." he said in a whisper.

"How come?" I asked him.

"I can't stop thinking about you!" he answered.

Ger

Last edited by Geranimal on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geranimal

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:19 pm

GerrysJewel wrote:
Nice Job, Ger!

I know I've been away from cyberspace for awhile, but I don't want this thread to to drop. I can't add to it right now, but I will soon! bounce

Thanks, GJ.

If this is in the wrong place and needs to be moved, by the way, please feel free.

Ger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin   Round Robin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Robin
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next