The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here We Go Again!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Here We Go Again! Empty
PostSubject: Here We Go Again!   Here We Go Again! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:09 am

Looks like CUT is being heavily promoted on both motherships. I can tell what's happening under the radar.

Throwing that carrot out there again.

Ah well...whatever... or whoever ...happens, the bucks are going for a good cause.

I hope the California fans have a good time.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Here We Go Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again!   Here We Go Again! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:18 am

Carrot or no carrot, I really can't see Gerry ever going to this event. If he was "advised" not to attend last year (or whatever happened to make him cancel), I just can't see his PR people or Alan or whoever changing their minds about it now. I could be wrong, but I don't think so...

I do find it ironic that you say both motherships are promoting it this year, though. As I recollect, they were kinda fighting over it last year, weren't they?

Only time will tell. If it's as you say, at least they've come together for a good cause this time. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Here We Go Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again!   Here We Go Again! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:34 am

FYI - people from Game are going to at Cut and of his co-stars in the movie is saying on his MySpace page that Gerry is joining them there.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=40728141

Scroll down and on the right you'll see where he is advertising that'll he be at Cut with friends and Gerry is one of them.

Interesting, huh?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

Here We Go Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again!   Here We Go Again! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:36 am

Are you talking about the banner? That banner is from last year. scratch
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Here We Go Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again!   Here We Go Again! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:41 am

Is it DK? I didn't even look at the dates.
Aren't the folks from GAME going to be there, or am I completely losing my mind?
That is why I thought that banner was current.....

You can delete my previous post if you want. I don't want to cause anyone confusion.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

Here We Go Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again!   Here We Go Again! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:46 am

That's what is confusing, Dallas. The Game people are supposed to be there this year, yet the banner he's advertising is from last year. Ariel Vroman is supposed to be there this year as well.

One would think they would have a more current banner...unless the guy from Game just used the wrong one....
Back to top Go down
Ciuineas
Boringly Sane
Ciuineas

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Here We Go Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again!   Here We Go Again! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Hey girls . . . as some of you may know, Alice and I were a part of the CUT Team last year. We are not this year, long story. In regards to GB being there this year . . . I don't have a clue and wouldn't want to speculate on that one. As far as I'm concerned, if he shows he shows, if he doesn't he doesn't. I haven't been following any promotions on any of the sites so haven't seen any 'dangling of the carrot', I hope that isn't happening. It wasn't until recently that I have read about guest announcements on the actual CUT! website, MS and FB pages.

There is always the disclaimer at any event where celebrities are invited to be guests that they may not show if other obligations, commitments or life prevents them from attending.

One of my friends who is a musician has offered to donate his time and talent for the VIP party. He actually offered this last year but some things came about that prevented him in being able to perform and be there. I then found Enation and LJ had contact with Willie Wisely. Anyway, Michael has graciously offered to assist by performing this year. Other than Michael being my friend I have no other connection to the event.

In regards to Jack Brunacini's MS page. . . Jack worked on GAME with GB and the rest of the cast. He is a sweetheart, he is a stuntman, actor and firefighter. For some reason he just hasn't removed the announcement from last year's event. Someone else built his MS page and so he may not know how to add and remove coding and images like that.

I hope this helps clarify that a bit. Very Happy

I wish the event success for the benefit of those attending, the special guests and mostly for the very worthy charity.

For those that do attend, I hope you enjoy and have much fun.

P.S. Yes, there was some trouble in paradise last year in regards to the sites & CUT! Sadly, conflicts had come about in a few areas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here We Go Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again!   Here We Go Again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Butler's Pantry Stuff :: Charities-
Jump to: