The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast Empty
PostSubject: Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast   Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:14 am

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117999282.html?categoryId=13&cs=1

Viola Davis a 'Law Abiding Citizen'
Jamie Foxx, Gerard Butler star in Gray's thriller
By DAVE MCNARY

Oscar nominee Viola Davis has joined psychological thriller "Law Abiding Citizen" alongside Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler.

F. Gary Gray is directing the pic, which began shooting Jan. 21 in Philadelphia, for the Film Department.

It's set for domestic release in 2010 with Overture handling.

Story focuses on a man who, 10 years after his wife and daughter are brutally murdered, returns to exact justice from the assistant district attorney who prosecuted the case against their killers.

Bruce McGill, Leslie Bibb, Colm Meaney and Regina Hall have also joined the cast.

Film Department co-topper Mark Gill and Butler are producing with Lucas Foster, Alan Siegel and Kurt Wimmer. The Film Department's Neil Sacker, Robert Katz and Michael Goguen exec produce, with Jeff Waxman co-producing
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast   Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:01 am

Thanks Dallas.

I can't say I have heard of Viola Davis but I am very pleased to hear that it is such a well-rounded and mostly experienced cast.

Bodes well for a quality final product.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast   Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:06 am

Viola has been nominated for an Oscar for her performance in "Doubt" - the movie with Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Merril Streep that I told you about. Great movie, by the way, for anyone who is interested. I recommend it.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast   Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:54 am

Thanks Dallas!
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
beguild
Random Babbler
beguild

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast   Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:40 am

Cool! He just might get a 12" golden stiffy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast   Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:45 pm

Well, if Viola Davis wins one, Beguild, GB may get to touch it ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast   Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Oscar Nominee joins the cast
Page 1 of 1