The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELENA, I need you now!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

HELENA, I need you now! Empty
PostSubject: HELENA, I need you now!   HELENA, I need you now! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Since Gerry is a Scorpio sun and has a shrew of Scorpio and Neptune planets, would a Gemini girl suit him? Razz I know I'm crazy affraid
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: HELENA, I need you now!   HELENA, I need you now! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:15 am

As much as many women out there think that they might be 'the one' for Gerry, only time will tell...

Personally, I just want to see all of you happy...with whomever that person might be. Gerry isn't the only fish in the sea, you know.... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: HELENA, I need you now!   HELENA, I need you now! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:14 am

Dearest Lena,

Are you now the personal horoscoper/fortune cookie/future teller for Pantry? Wouldn't this be a more private conversation, if you are in fact interested?

How much do you charge? Would I need a crystal ball? Or a Crazy 8 ball instead?

Love your work, hot stuff!

N
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: HELENA, I need you now!   HELENA, I need you now! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:27 am

I love her work too, Nay.

In all seriousness, Remi....I believe, along with natal charts of her clients, she's also done compatibility readings to those who asked.

But be prepared for STRAIGHT OUT honesty.
Back to top Go down
ladyremi

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: HELENA, I need you now!   HELENA, I need you now! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:20 am

Noo, not me. I was wondering if Scorpios and Geminis in general go together lol.
Back to top Go down
Helena
Helena

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: HELENA, I need you now!   HELENA, I need you now! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:11 am

Well, it depends on the rest of the chart. You can have a gem-scorp combo where both individuals are enemies and you can have the same combo where they are soulmates.

For example, if the scorpio has the ascendant in sagittarius, then the 7th house is in gemini which probably means there is some kind of compatibility.

So it really has notihng to do with the signs, and everything to do with the whole chart that needs to be read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenapapadam
Helena
Helena

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: HELENA, I need you now!   HELENA, I need you now! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:13 am

Nay wrote:
Dearest Lena,

Are you now the personal horoscoper/fortune cookie/future teller for Pantry? Wouldn't this be a more private conversation, if you are in fact interested?

How much do you charge? Would I need a crystal ball? Or a Crazy 8 ball instead?

Love your work, hot stuff!

N

I read tarot...and other stuff...but I much prefer astrology cuz it's more scientific.
People just don't understand it and the media has managed to tarnish it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lenapapadam
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: HELENA, I need you now!   HELENA, I need you now! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:16 pm

And I believe that what you do, you do very well Helena. Your reading will be worth the wait.

But you also have a very busy and full life with work, friends, family and a new partner.

Everyone should acknowledge that.

Last edited by Nay on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: HELENA, I need you now!   HELENA, I need you now! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:59 am

I would agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELENA, I need you now!   HELENA, I need you now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELENA, I need you now!
Page 1 of 1