The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)

Go down 
+9
Dallas
pamelajane
greyeyegoddess
beguild
Tee
Leo
LadyNOLA
DonnaKat
Nay
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:10 pm

*Yeah, Gerry, what is a dirty sanchez? What does it involved?" I only got my fingers here, so......* Razz.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Not to distract us from the "dirty sanchez" inquiries, because I'm still waiting on an answer to that one, but I just have to say that this is my favorite quote from this site:

Dallas wrote:
Is Gerry mildly retarded?

Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 646968 Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 646968 Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 646968
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:20 pm

OMFG. I need an accomplice, quickly! I now have full permission to walk up to a complete stranger and ask them if they know the definition of random sexual terms from the urban dictionary, including "screwnicorn."
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Did you need permission to do that?

I'll be happy to accompany you, but I'm bringing my camera.
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
sky_fitsheaven
sky_fitsheaven

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:02 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
Did you need permission to do that?

I'll be happy to accompany you, but I'm bringing my camera.

In a pub or something, no, but I plan to ambush Gerry while he's walking down the street. Literally just walk up to him and just start firing off questions with the nonchalance of someone asking for directions to the bus station. Razz

Also bring a paper back, because if he responds correctly without missing a beat I'll just pass out cold from glee.

Just humour me and agree to the bag. We both know that if I passed out you'd just step over my lifeless body and pick up with Gerry where I left off.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:14 pm

LadyNOLA - did you not see the interview during the 300 press tour where Gerry said the movie was like a big, f/ing dirty sanchez?

Go to the No Good TV website. The PSILY interview is hystericall too!!

www.ngtv.com

Run a search for Gerard Butler.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:28 pm

I saw that interview too, but I still didn't know what a Dirty Sanchez was until I did some research.

If it's of any help, it's also called a "Stinky Hitler".
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Birdseed

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:13 pm

If you pass out cold, you might not need the paper bag. He might start giving you mouth to mouth. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Well crap! Based on what I was told on another thread, my "lay down and play dead" approach didn't seem to be working. But now I'm hearing that you have to play passed out to get mouth to mouth.

So which is it? Do I run and pretend to want to try to get away, or do I fall down and play possum?
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
sky_fitsheaven

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Birdseed wrote:
If you pass out cold, you might not need the paper bag. He might start giving you mouth to mouth. Twisted Evil

Rolling Eyes Why didn't you say something before DK offered to go with me?!?!? Now I have to figure out a creative way to ditch her so I can get "mouth to mouth" without her meddling!

j/k DK - I still need an accomplice to break his phone if he tries to call 911. The next day, same thing, only you pass out and I break the phone.
Back to top Go down
Birdseed
Birdseed

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Pretend to pass out, but just make sure to land on his mouth. cheers
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:51 pm

DonnaKat wrote:
I saw that interview too, but I still didn't know what a Dirty Sanchez was until I did some research.

Oh, for crying out loud! Will someone just PM me and tell me what it is please? Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 722633
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:15 pm

You could "google" it... Wink
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
sky_fitsheaven

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:38 pm

LadyNOLA wrote:
DonnaKat wrote:

Oh, for crying out loud! Will someone just PM me and tell me what it is please? Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 722633

http://www.urbandictionary.com/
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:45 pm

Thanks anyway, Sky, but I googled it............ Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 162699 Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 66831 ...............I am now officially traumatized. affraid Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 816175 ............but I just used four emoticons I've never had a reason to use before, so at least that's something......
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
sky_fitsheaven

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:56 pm

LadyNOLA wrote:
Thanks anyway, Sky, but I googled it............ Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 162699 Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 66831 ...............I am now officially traumatized. affraid Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 816175 ............but I just used four emoticons I've never had a reason to use before, so at least that's something......

Ok, I am so sorry, but I cannot stop laughing at this.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:19 am

That's f*cking gross.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:58 am

Why has this discussion steered this way? Shocked

How is this helping GB manoeuvre his way around psycho-fans?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:35 am

Are we supposed to be helping him? I thought he (supposedly) said to 'bring it on'.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:59 am

Nay wrote:
Why has this discussion steered this way? Shocked

How is this helping GB manoeuvre his way around psycho-fans?

Haven't a clue, Nay.

But my sense of humor left me on that one.
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
DonnaKat

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:17 pm

I always find it interesting how these rumors and stories....evolve....for lack of a better term. It's the old "he said, she said, he said that she said that he said that he overheard from her who told thus and so", and by the time it gets to print, it gets a life of it's own (if it was ever even true to begin with).

I read this little tidbit this morning. The woman who writes this isn't exactly "nice"...

http://www.prettyboring.com/?q=node/9863
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:52 pm

All she needs is a sandwich and a smile? Why does she need a sandwich?

I am also amazed at the elastic use of the truth and the balls of some of the spin teams in this industry, DK. Have you read the Newsweek article "Inside the Actor's Studio"? There are some insightful comments by Langella and Pitt (surprisingly) which fit into the whole discussion here.

PITT: This publicity machine is out of control. It's everything we didn't sign up for. There's this whole other entity that you get sucked into. You have to go and sell your wares. It's something I never made my peace with. Somehow you're not supporting your film if you don't get on a show and talk about your personal life. It has nothing to do with why I do this.

LANGELLA: I'm a dinosaur. I never had a publicist—until this film, because I had to protect myself. The studio wanted me to do every interview and talk show. I think the greatest thing an actor has is mystery and danger. And you poor guys are being asked to give pieces of yourself. You must fight it every chance you get. The more they know about you personally, the less they believe in you on camera. You want to disappear.

LANGELLA: Can I ask this side of the table [Hathaway, Pitt, Downey] something? How much influence do the handlers and the notion that your films are making money or not making money have on your choice, because you three are extraordinarily hot. If your film tanks, do you have people around you saying the next thing you do has got to be a moneymaker? Or do you just ignore it completely and say, "The next thing I do is from my heart"?

PITT: I have nothing to prove anymore. The only thing that's worth anything is when I explore something that's interesting to me. I did a film a couple years ago, "The Assassination of Jesse James," and it's on the books as a failure. I loved that movie, I had such a great experience.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/180867?GT1=43001
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:30 pm

I've always had a crush on Frank Langella.

Brad had a great experience with that particular movie because he was madly in love at the time and everything looked beautiful and fresh.

DK....that woman was probably just pissed she isn't G's type.
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:46 am

Ok this is totally off topic but a laugh anyway. Dallas has used this term several times and I think it describes this whole quoting thing and instead of Gerry being retarded I feel he is this right now if he did this on purpose.
Ass Hat
Idiotic, stupid. To act like a moron.

From the popular insult "to have your head up your ass". This imagry leads to ones ass being placed on the head like a hat, hence "asshat".
That asshat spilled soda all over my new shirt.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)   Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:09 am

Haha Oggs! Laughing

Any bets on the next cap he wears having a picture of a bare butt???

Anyone? Anyone?
Back to top Go down

Dirty, Sexy or Provocative (aka Philly Fans-BRING IT ON!!!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next