The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC

Go down 
+2
Nay
Dallas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Empty
PostSubject: Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC   Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:23 pm

http://www.yourmomentscaught.com/blog/?p=574.

Local actress Brooke Stacy Mills plays the part of Gerard Butlers wife in the upcoming thriller “Law Abiding Citizen”

Local actress Brooke Stacy Mills is playing the part of Gerard Butlers wife in the upcoming thriller Law Abiding Citizen staring Jamie Foxx, Gerard Butler, and Leslie Bibb. Filming started this month and is taking place in our very own Philadelphia. It’s always a thrill to have a big movie filmed in our own backyard so the city is a buzz with excitement. Excitement aside, a movie like Law abiding citizen in our city is a boost to our local economy, as well as more positive exposure for “the city of brotherly love”. As Brooke’s photographer I have the honor of updating her head shots as needed and below are the latest images.

(BTW, I have a necklace just like this woman is wearing in the pic. Wierd.
Nay, did you hear that? It never ends....)

Edited to add: The LAC page on IMDB has been updated with her info and identifies her as "Clyde's wife". I can only assume Butler's name will be Clyde?.....Clyde? Really? I'm not crazy about the name, but it is a Scottish name, so maybe he'll be allowed to use his natural accent. Please, let this be the case!!!! (Sorry Gerry, but accents aren't your strength.)
Note: Butler and Foxx's names have not been updated with their character's names on IMDB.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC   Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:50 am

Yeah yeah. Just pure coincidence, right? A peace sign, really? No

Yet another clue that you are a .................. a hippie. Or older than you say.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC   Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:31 am

I've had mine for several years and it is more rock-n-roll than hippie, my friend.
That's like saying a skull ring makes you a pirate!!

I am no hippie. I wasn't even alive during most of that movement, and the thought of dressing like Steve Nicks scares me.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC   Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:36 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tee
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
Tee

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC   Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:49 pm

ha haaaa haaaaa --

You Go Dallas --'quote' =I am no hippie. I wasn't even alive during most of that movement, and the thought of dressing like Steve Nicks scares me....

too funny !! -- Tee says -- "Stand Back... Stand Back ... "

hee hee --

D -- you an Aries ??? -- Me too !! LOL !!

Cool -- I feel yo Fire Girlfriend !!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC   Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:08 am

I noticed something extremely hilarious. I came across this by total accident while trying to get on the Pantry today. The majority of G's past girlfriends were Tauruses....followed by Aries....followed by Geminiis....one Cancer....and one Scorp. Oh....and one Libra too.

Taurus females, if it's to be believed, are supposed to be fatal attractions to him. LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC   Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:43 am

How did you join all of the dots, Leo? More importantly, where did you find all of the dots?

Oh and Dallas, all I heard was 'Blah, blah, blah, jabber, jabber, blah ...'
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC   Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:23 am

Ask....and ye shall recieve...

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/gerard-butler.htm
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC   Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:10 pm

[quote="Dallas"]I wasn't even alive during most of that movement[/quote]

Am I the only one on this site who was? Peace, man...
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC   Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:11 pm

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in what that Who's Dated Who site puts out. It appears that it is like most tabloids, all it takes is for a celebrity to have been seen with, linked with, or rumored to have dated someone for the tabloids to add them to the list of the celeb's romantic history. I remember watching that Denise Richards reality show one time where she was looking to see who she was linked with on that site, and she said one of the guys listed she had never dated.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC   Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:38 am

The girl in the second pic......with the beautiful name....Ulya, I think, is breathtaking. I think they're still pals.

Man, I got reamed on another thread about a year back. I finally unleashed on a regular because I got sick of her putting the woman down.

You can imagine the wrath I got after that. LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC   Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local Philly Actress to play Butler's wife in LAC
Page 1 of 1