The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uhhh....ok....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Uhhh....ok.... Empty
PostSubject: Uhhh....ok....   Uhhh....ok.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:55 pm

I've been watching a show called "Confessions of a Teen Idol" on VH1.

There was an episode that aired about paparazzi. The host of the show indicated that Third and Robertson was known as "paparrazzi alley." He challenged the men to walk down that street to see if they were still recognized.

My heart leaped in my throat when he also pointed out that a lot of celebs would walk down this street ONLY to have their picture taken and to get their image out there.

I indicated before how I knew that street well because I lived near that area over ten years ago.

I guess times have changed.

I also pointed out at the time those pics were taken of G how there was NO WAY IN HELL he would seek that kind of attention.

How wrong I was.

I could KICK MYSELF for being that naive.

I'm still a fan....but I have no further illusions about him.
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150

Uhhh....ok.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhhh....ok....   Uhhh....ok.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Yeah, it's interesting to see the things we don't know about the behind the scenes in Hollyweird. We do allow ourselves to be manipulated many times.

I wanted to watch that show, because it gave a lot of good insight to the "fame" machine. I hope they have the show available for dvd or downloading.

Hugs sweetie.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Uhhh....ok.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhhh....ok....   Uhhh....ok.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 am

Miss you, darling.

*kiss*
Back to top Go down
beguild
Random Babbler
beguild

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Uhhh....ok.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhhh....ok....   Uhhh....ok.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Don't be so hard on yourself Leo, all men want to be noticed! Naive maybe, but no need for masochistic punishment. Leave that to me! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Uhhh....ok.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhhh....ok....   Uhhh....ok.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:00 pm

LOL! Ok....

I've always said he was a ham....nothing wrong with that at all.

I just didn't see the need for him to seek out that kind of attention. He's aleady established himself very well in Hollywood. But, I'm not a mind reader....not do I know him personally, obviously,

I still like him, though. A lot. I love you
Back to top Go down
dreamer
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
dreamer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Uhhh....ok.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhhh....ok....   Uhhh....ok.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Gerrys come far just in this past year. Did he put himself out there on purpose, who knows. If he did it worked cause there were oodles of piccies and vids of that encounter floating around. And I enjoyed every one of them. Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uhhh....ok.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhhh....ok....   Uhhh....ok.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhhh....ok....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: Gerry Shout Out! :: Personal Feelings about Gerry-
Jump to: