The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody Empty
PostSubject: When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody   When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:08 am

Believe it or not, I did write a fanfiction once. The idea, title, etc. took place after a very hilarious chat one night with a few of my Steve Bacic friends. It takes place during season 5 of Andromeda, and (as the title suggests) "collides" with the Star Trek and Hercules:The Legendary Journeys universe. My plan someday is to pen a sequel...one that will possibly involve Doctor Who, the original Star Trek, Stargate, Beastmaster, Lost, Battlestar Galactica, Webster, Family Ties, Oprah Winfrey, and whoever else I decide to get involved.

BTW, in case you're not aware: "AU" means "alternate universes". Alternate universes are great, because you can do whatever the freck you want to.

But anyway..."When AU's Collide" starts here . Enjoy (or at least don't throw rotten tomatoes at me).
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody   When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:46 pm

I used to write too, but I've never written anything with Gerry yet. I wrote little snippets of Zorro stories. Have to find them somewhere.

~alice
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody   When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:20 pm

I KNOW you guys are kick a$$ writers. So, SHOW me!

(lol)
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody   When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:35 pm

Says the master of mind blowing writing.... Twisted Evil

~alice
Back to top Go down
Leo
Complete Loss of Marbles
Leo

Number of posts : 1699

PostSubject: Re: When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody   When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:23 pm

*kiss*
Back to top Go down
greyeyegoddess
greyeyegoddess

PostSubject: Re: When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody   When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:29 pm

Normally, I don't make time to read fan fiction anymore, but I started reading this, very fun. It may take a while, but I'll try my best.

~alice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody   When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When AU's Collide - an Andromeda/Star Trek:TNG parody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pantry Forum :: Butler's Pantry Archives :: The Pantry Fanzone and Playroom :: Fanfiction (G, PG, PG-13)-
Jump to: