The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additional location for LAC??? Also pushed to start filming Jan 15th??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Additional location for LAC??? Also pushed to start filming Jan 15th?? Empty
PostSubject: Additional location for LAC??? Also pushed to start filming Jan 15th??   Additional location for LAC??? Also pushed to start filming Jan 15th?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:56 pm

http://www.myentertainmentworld.com/mew/film_production_P.1.html

LAW ABIDING CITIZEN - January 15, 2009 - Detroit, MI & Philadelphia, PA; Details Are only Available By Subscription.. STORY: The film is about a psychopathic mastermind, captured for the murder of his wife's killers, threatens to unleash a gruesome killing spree across the city of Philadelphia unless he is released. The prosecuting attorney is usually a deal maker but this time stands his ground and refuses. As if on cue, innocent people start dying in horrifying ways - just as the prisoner warned. The city falls into chaos, with everyone calling for the attorney's head. Desperate, he comes to the realization that his decisions might be what created this horrifying vigilante, and he is the only one that can stop him. (Posted: January 6, 2009)
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Additional location for LAC??? Also pushed to start filming Jan 15th??   Additional location for LAC??? Also pushed to start filming Jan 15th?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Detroit?????? -----

Bennett and I will be on a road trip.
Screw the kid - I may just go by myself - LOL
He did get to go to Mexico and didn't bring me back a thing.

I need more details Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Additional location for LAC??? Also pushed to start filming Jan 15th??   Additional location for LAC??? Also pushed to start filming Jan 15th?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Ditch the teenager, Oggs!

It's time for Mum to play alone.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional location for LAC??? Also pushed to start filming Jan 15th??   Additional location for LAC??? Also pushed to start filming Jan 15th?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Additional location for LAC??? Also pushed to start filming Jan 15th??
Page 1 of 1